-
Esther replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 9 months ago
Lukas
Lukas ignored Fynn’s joking. What did he know? But Lukas couldn’t keep from silently laughing at himself. He was suddenly being so defensive. And he knew why… Because, well… he really did like Livia, a lot. Like… a lot.
He blushed at his own thoughts. Maybe this was just a temporary feeling. Maybe Liv didn’t fe…[Read more]
-
Esther replied to the topic My Work In Progress in the forum Novel Critique Requests 2 years, 9 months ago
I love it. If that’s what God wants you to do, then go for it! I’m sure people will still love your book nonetheless. No book and perfect, and if I’m being completely honest here… sometimes hooks are overrated…. 👀😂
-
HighScribe replied to the topic Break the Record!!! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 9 months ago
Ok.
-
HighScribe replied to the topic Break the Record!!! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 9 months ago
👍
-
Cloaked Mystery replied to the topic Break the Record!!! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 9 months ago
@highscribeofaetheriun
There might also be some other people on at that time. I’ll send out a reminder and tag everyone who said they were going to do it.
-
HighScribe replied to the topic Break the Record!!! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 9 months ago
Wait, do we even have enough ppl?!?
Ok, if everyone who said they might is able to come on, we’ll have just enough.
-
Cloaked Mystery replied to the topic Break the Record!!! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 9 months ago
And if it isn’t obvious, that’s PM, not AM.
-
Cloaked Mystery replied to the topic Break the Record!!! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 9 months ago
Oh, yeah I forgot about that! I’ll set a reminder for myself.
If anyone needs a reminder, we are planning to do it at 5 EST/4 CST/3MST/2 PST.
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic Break the Record!!! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 9 months ago
I’ve literally been so excited all week XXD sometimes I’ll see it and think I missed it, and freak out, then be like, oh wait, we still have a day left lol
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic My Work In Progress in the forum Novel Critique Requests 2 years, 9 months ago
Thank you so much <333 It makes me so happy when people compliment my writing, especially when I’ve been really insecure about it and worrying that it’s not good and I should just quit XD
And yeah, I love that scene too 🙂 thanks for reading!!
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic Break the Record!!! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 9 months ago
We posted the times earlier in this thread if you don’t know what time.
I put it on my calendar so I wouldn’t forget XD
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic Break the Record!!! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 9 months ago
Are you guys excited to break the record tomorrow???
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic My WIP (historical fiction) in the forum Novel Critique Requests 2 years, 9 months ago
Or maybe #Albie?
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic My WIP (historical fiction) in the forum Novel Critique Requests 2 years, 9 months ago
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 9 months ago
Oh my gosh Nae is so cute <333 XD
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic My Work In Progress in the forum Novel Critique Requests 2 years, 9 months ago
Thanks for understanding!! 🙂 and thanks for supporting me <3
-
HighScribe replied to the topic Prayer Requests for Anyone in the forum Mission, Calling & Ethics 2 years, 9 months ago
That’s good! ☺️
-
Cloaked Mystery replied to the topic Story Premise Idea in the forum Novel Idea Critiques 2 years, 9 months ago
That cold I caught on vacation still hasn’t gone away entirely, and then I caught some sort of stomach flu yesterday. I made it through without throwing up, luckily.
-
Cloaked Mystery replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 9 months ago
@rae @freedomwriter76 @savannah_grace2009
Not sure if it’s necessary, but I forgot tags on that RP.
-
Cloaked Mystery replied to the topic Story Premise Idea in the forum Novel Idea Critiques 2 years, 9 months ago
No, I haven’t. I spent all of yesterday sick on the couch, so I haven’t had time to think about this since I posted it.
- Load More
