-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 9 months ago
Oh my goodness!!!!! I am so happy for you, and so proud of you! I am so lucky to get to know you as a friend on here, and I’m celebrating right with you, girl!! You have to let me know how editing/publishing goes!!!
Well, Pitts are explained later in the book, same with Rippak and Godede Waters. I didn’t want to explain everything…[Read more]
-
Allison replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 9 months ago
Heres the answers to your questions!
1. Is it boring??- Nope! I love the characters and how you describe the little things like the table, the trees the overall feel of the room.
2. Is Sef relatable?- Yes! As I’m reading, theres parts that pop out to me like ‘Oh I act just like that, I know how that feels.’ Like when Sefs…[Read more]
-
Allison replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 9 months ago
@esther-c @freedomwriter76 @mineralizedwritings @savannah_grace2009 @grcr @highscribeofaetherium @jonas @whalekeeper @euodia-vision @hybridlore @loopylin @trailblazer @rae @janellebelovedpig @felicity @karissa-chmil @landric @booksbyjayna @everyone!
I DID IT!! I’M DONE WITH THE ROUGH DRAFT OF MY FIRST NOVEL!!!!!!!Oh my gosh this is so…[Read more]
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 9 months ago
@freedomwriter76 @mineralizedwritings @smiley @esther-c @rae @hybridlore @keilah-h @lightoverdarkness6 @whalekeeper @acancello @mineralizedwritings @vinagirl
Okay, I really have been working on this chapter a bunch, and I would like to know you’re guys’ thoughts! I know some of you guys have read this chapter, but I was wondering if you had any…[Read more]
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 9 months ago
I would be such an emotional wreck 😭😭😭 LIKE FINISHING A NOVEL!!! THAT IS SO AMAZING!!
-
Allison replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 9 months ago
THANK YOU SO MUCH!!! I’m typing the last words now😭
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 9 months ago
Girl I love Ami and Ev!!! I love Ev’s personality, I wish I had a friend like him XD
1. Were you drawn into the story right away?
I kind of agree with Min, it seemed really abrupt, and I was a little confused at first. But the action also made me want to see what happened next, so it drew me in, but only because I was confused and…[Read more]
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 9 months ago
OH MY GOSH GIRLLLLLLL!!!! I AM SO HAPPY FOR YOU!!! I LITERALLY FREAKED OUT WHEN I READ THAT YOU’RE FINISHING THE EPILOGUE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! AHHHH!!! <333
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic My Work In Progress in the forum Novel Critique Requests 2 years, 9 months ago
Idk…I just feel like that way has much better writing and is just more emotional XD
if I’m being completely honest here… sometimes hooks are overrated…. 👀😂
lol!
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic My WIP (historical fiction) in the forum Novel Critique Requests 2 years, 9 months ago
Aww that was so sweet I love it!!
-
Allison replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 9 months ago
Thank you so much! 💗
-
Allison replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 9 months ago
YES!😭 I’m finishing my big novel up right now!!! Its 85k words unedited so I’m feeling pretty good about the length.
-
Allison posted an update 2 years, 9 months ago
I cant take the suspense!
-Calvin -
Allison replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 9 months ago
I just read your chapter above… ERICH!! He may be another one of my favorites…
Ahh, well, you’ll come up with something😊
I did! Luckily I remembered that we have melt and pour soap and other craft supplies.
Yep, sure is! I’ve had these characters and stuff for a while (and several of the characters also appeared in Fre…
-
Esther replied to the topic Guardian Angels, a space story in the forum Novel Critique Requests 2 years, 9 months ago
I’ve been meaning to read this for a while and I finally got to it!! I only got to read the first chapter, but my brain is too dead to give any valuable feedback right now. Love it so far!!
-
Esther replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 9 months ago
I apologize in advance in the formatting is weird. I’m not sure how this is gonna look once it actually posts. XD
Chapter 1
“This was a stupid idea.” Everton Barlowe stared at the geometric building towering above him.
“I told you,” his best friend Amidala said with a smirk.
“Well, I thought it would work.”
“Ev, when would any of your ide…[Read more]
-
Esther replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 9 months ago
Awww, Erichhh! 😭
But he sounds like such a cool POV to write from. 👀
I always love reading your writing. 😊 I feel like writing in present tense in becoming more popular now, at least in ya fiction, and I really enjoy it. I tried it once for a short story and failed miserably. 😂 But I might try it in a…[Read more]
-
Esther replied to the topic Hello, good people! in the forum Start HERE 2 years, 9 months ago
Ok, so I thought I made an introduction post but now I can’t remember. 😭 And if I did and you replied but I missed it somehow, forgive me. 😂 So I’m just gonna introduce myself now. 😝
I’m Esther: a volleyball-playing, violin-squeaking, dog-obsessed, homeschooled, fiction-writing, teen girl!!
It’s so nice to have you here!
I am the old…
-
Esther replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 9 months ago
Ok good 😁
-
Esther replied to the topic Break the Record!!! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 9 months ago
Y’all I actually would have totally forgotten about this if I hadn’t seen your posts. 😂
- Load More
