-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ and
WalkByFaith are now friends 2 years, 9 months ago -
Cloaked Mystery replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 9 months ago
And this goes for anyone who uses magic or advanced technology or anything like that.
-
Esther replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 9 months ago
Ugh, that’s no fun 😒
👀 I may have to watch this… (even though I didn’t understand a word they said XD)
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ and
Ellie Wingfeather are now friends 2 years, 9 months ago
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic Howdy! in the forum Start HERE 2 years, 9 months ago
Aww thanks!!! Yeah, same!!! So do you have any hobbies (besides writing, haha)? (sorry, I’m sure you’ve already posted this somewhere….)
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic Howdy! in the forum Start HERE 2 years, 9 months ago
I’m sorry I’m late, haha!
I’m Sara, an avid reader, writer, dog obsessed, horse loving, piano playing, chicken hoarding, freshman, teen girl!
Nice to meet you!
Have a great day <3
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic I’m new here! in the forum Start HERE 2 years, 9 months ago
Ooooh dark green is pretty! My favorite is just pastel colors in general XD I’ve never watched Harry Potter (or even read the books!), or LOTR, but I love the Chronicles of Narnia movies! (especially Prince Caspian…that one was my favorite!!!)
YAY another freshman! I think there’s several of us on here…haha!
What’s your…[Read more]
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 9 months ago
Good to know XD well, now we know what to do when we’re bored lol
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic Hello, Humans! in the forum Start HERE 2 years, 9 months ago
Heyyy! I’m Sara! I write fantasy/allegories. I’m a freshman in high school and attend a public school. I love reading, and riding horses, and hanging out with my dog, Willa!
I’m not good at asking questions…but I’ll try, haha.
Do you have any pets?
What is your favorite animal?
what genre do you write?
-
Cloaked Mystery replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 9 months ago
She probably didn’t notice, but if she gets a chance to see that later, she will.
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 9 months ago
If you want Vlydia to interrogate her…you can XD
Oh my goodness, sorry! I just saw this post!
Chase is gonna ask to go with Babs and Felicity so he can apologize to Marcel, and I think he’d want to either make sure Sef was okay with him leaving and coming back, or taking her with him. What do you think?
Can we just b…[Read more]
-
Cloaked Mystery replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 9 months ago
Livia had better not let Vlydia see her do that, unless she wants to be interrogated!
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 9 months ago
I love those choices!!!
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic Prayer Requests for Anyone in the forum Mission, Calling & Ethics 2 years, 9 months ago
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 9 months ago
I would love to hang out with Flaz!!! haha
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 9 months ago
Livia
“Well, I’m from the world Andromeda, and I’m an Aquino. That’s where I get my blue skin, hair, and eyes, and,” she closed her eyes for a moment and summoned her powers, “I can do this-” she dropped Fynn’s hand for a moment, just as water shot from her fingertips. She quickly caught the water and it disappeared into her hand…[Read more]
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 9 months ago
-
AveryTheExplodey replied to the topic Hello, Humans! in the forum Start HERE 2 years, 9 months ago
Hey y’all!
@esther-c Very nice to meet you!!
1. How long have you been writing? Well, technically since I was nine, but seriously since I was 12… and there’s still so much I don’t know! I kind of self-taught and just did a lot of random stuff and explored and experimented… then recently I realized, “Hmm, it might be helpful to know what I’m…[Read more]
-
Esther replied to the topic Mood Boards/Aesthetics in the forum Characters 2 years, 9 months ago
Oops, forgot a tag XD @grcr
-
Esther replied to the topic Mood Boards/Aesthetics in the forum Characters 2 years, 9 months ago
Aww poor boi!! 😭
- Load More
