-
Esther replied to the topic A Place to share/write whatever we’re working on: Worldbuilding, plot, etc in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 9 months ago
@savannah_grace2009 @freedomwriter76
Wow, y’all, my charries have it made compared to y’all’s.
…
😂😂 jkjk, they just have different struggles I guess. XDD
-
PrincesaChronicle22 replied to the topic Character Party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 9 months ago
Yeah, I think that would help, thanks!
I get most what is going on with the stones and the dragon I think, I suppose it’s mainly the setting that I’m unclear on. It’s one of the characters worlds right?
-
Esther replied to the topic My Work In Progress in the forum Novel Critique Requests 2 years, 9 months ago
Ok XD
Actually, now that I think about it, I think I’d rather read it through Reedsy or another platform. Because the only Google account I could use to comment would have my last name with it, and I’m not comfortable sharing that. 😊 I’ll still tell you my thoughts, just through KP. 😉
-
Esther replied to the topic Prayer Requests for Anyone in the forum Mission, Calling & Ethics 2 years, 9 months ago
Praying that your symptoms won’t get worse and that the measures you’ll taking will do what they’re supposed to do. 🙏
-
Cloaked Mystery replied to the topic Character Party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 9 months ago
Okay! Yeah, if you want I can give you an extended background for what is happening right now, since it’s pretty confusing.
-
PrincesaChronicle22 replied to the topic Character Party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 9 months ago
@everyone
Sooo, I’m still a little fuzzy as to what is going on in the RP, but in case it does start up again, this is the character I’d add.
Nazyra
(If anyone on here knows Zyrin from the Character Castle, they’re from the same race)
Age: Around 19 by earth standards.
Description: Female. About average height. She has long wavy hair, that…[Read more]
-
PrincesaChronicle22 replied to the topic Character Party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 9 months ago
Ah man, yeah, being sick is no fun. Hope you get better soon though! I’ll send a prayer your way
-
Light replied to the topic What is the cringiest thing you've ever written? in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 9 months ago
@everyone
Oh my goodness these are so good🤣
I’ll have to dig around for some of my old writing 😬
-
Cloaked Mystery replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 9 months ago
Riina
“What does your dad have to do with this?” said Riina. “I don’t think humility is an inherited trait. And if it is, you must have missed out on that one. You want me to prove that you’re prideful? Fine, but you can’t get offended, since you literally asked for this.”
She held up her hand and began to count off on her fingers.
“You w…[Read more]
-
AveryTheExplodey's profile was updated 2 years, 9 months ago
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 9 months ago
Oh no!!! I’m sorry ;(
-
Cloaked Mystery replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 9 months ago
Riina
“Me?” exclaimed Riina. “I’m as humble as anyone. You, sir, are the one in need of some humility!”
-
Cloaked Mystery replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 9 months ago
-
Cloaked Mystery replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 9 months ago
Riina
“Mmm… not a particularly good one,” said Riina. “You could have thrown it at the nosy old guy. He would have actually deserved it.”
-
Cloaked Mystery replied to the topic LOTR: Fellowship of the Ring in the forum Book Discussions 2 years, 9 months ago
Spoilers again
I have read the books, it was probably only about a year ago that I last did, but I didn’t particularly notice anything. I don’t think it’s completely sudden in the movies. There is that scene on the mountain where the ring is on the ground and he picks it up. I think that’s a little too obvious actuall…[Read more]
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic Mood Boards/Aesthetics in the forum Characters 2 years, 9 months ago
Thank you!!! (:
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic Mood Boards/Aesthetics in the forum Characters 2 years, 9 months ago
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic Mood Boards/Aesthetics in the forum Characters 2 years, 9 months ago
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic Mood Boards/Aesthetics in the forum Characters 2 years, 9 months ago
I think that worked???
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic Mood Boards/Aesthetics in the forum Characters 2 years, 9 months ago
@freedomwriter76 @rae @acancello @grcr @esther-c
I made another board for Ottoline!!!
PICS AREN’T WORKING?!?!?
UGH! here’s the link then…haha
- Load More
