-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 9 months ago
Livia
“No…I completely understand!” Liv’s eyes lit up. Someone understood…finally! Fynn looked at her quizzically. “My family’s been hiding from the government for years…” she shook her head. “The government consists of cloaked men armed with dark magic, pistols, and daggers that also happen to be wacko scientists that run a p…[Read more]
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic A Place to share/write whatever we’re working on: Worldbuilding, plot, etc in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 9 months ago
I know…haha! I’m too scared to show my parents this cuz they will definitely worry for my sanity and be concerned where this is coming from!! XD
And they thought my other scenes were sad compared to this….heh…heh…Some of my fanfic villains, like Hemlock or Dyson, would work perfectly as Pythonos…. *shudder* and t…
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic Prayer Requests for Anyone in the forum Mission, Calling & Ethics 2 years, 9 months ago
Oh no! I’m so sorry!!! And that sounds awful! I’m sorry, girl….): I’ll keep praying!!
@everyone
My mom’s doing a lot better! She had a doctor’s appointment and has been able to eat with us at the table and walk around the house without too much pain…which is a HUGE!!! improvement!
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic My Work In Progress in the forum Novel Critique Requests 2 years, 9 months ago
Oh I totally understand!!!
I’ll just give you the link again so you don’t have to go digging for it haha!
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic Mood Boards/Aesthetics in the forum Characters 2 years, 9 months ago
I just love the line on Marcurious’ board..
“Too much information!”
“Hey! You’re the one who taught me sharing is caring!”
It cracks me up because it is totally something he would say!!
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic Mood Boards/Aesthetics in the forum Characters 2 years, 9 months ago
Wait, really!?!?! He was the last one I would expect people to love…and he almost got entirely deleted from my novel!!! If you guys love him, though I will definitely keep him!
Aww thank you!!! Also…I LOVE HUGO SO MUCH!!!!
I might have a teensy crush on him…haha! -
Cloaked Mystery replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 9 months ago
Riina
“Hmm.. so you don’t have any actual argument against what I just said. If you’re bored, I could always make this more interesting…but you probably wouldn’t like it.”
-
Allison replied to the topic Mood Boards/Aesthetics in the forum Characters 2 years, 9 months ago
AAAAAHHH! Those are great!! Ottolines’s is so cute! And Marcurious <3
He looks a bit like Hugo XD -
Cloaked Mystery replied to the topic What is the cringiest thing you've ever written? in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 9 months ago
The magic cabinets are from the series 100 Cupboards by N. D. Wilson. Light’s story is a continuation of a story from the Wingfeather Tales book, which was some sort of crossover with 100 Cupboards.
-
Cloaked Mystery replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 9 months ago
HighScribe is correct. That is how you spell ricochet.
Riina
Riina couldn’t help but think that Junior was not entirely stable. She scowled.
“Whatever authority you have back home doesn’t count here, genius,” she informed him. “If it did, then I would outrank them to, but clearly they disagree. And so what if you accidentally hurt yours…[Read more]
-
HighScribe posted an update 2 years, 9 months ago
Spanish has some twenty-something forms of ‘run’. Carrera, correr, corre, corres, correo, corremos, corren, corrí, corriste, corrió, corrimos, corrieron… do you get my point?
-
HighScribe replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 9 months ago
Yw. Yeah, it probably is.
-
HighScribe replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 9 months ago
Ricochet? (Why does it need a ‘t’? 🤦♀️)
-
Light replied to the topic What is the cringiest thing you've ever written? in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 9 months ago
XD Thankss, it is very entertaining to read 😂
Lol yes for sure! (Hmm I’m not sure either, but it should be 😂 Andrew Peterson would be proud
-
Cloaked Mystery replied to the topic Character Party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 9 months ago
I think the world was made up for this RP. @Rae has been in charge of it mostly, and owns seven or so characters that are from this world. I don’t think the world itself has a name, but the main country which they are trying to save is called Lillen. (The people are called Lillenings.) Queen Silvae used magic to bring in t…[Read more]
-
Esther replied to the topic What is the cringiest thing you've ever written? in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 9 months ago
Oh my word I love it 😂
Though the names were very Aewiarian. XD (I’m not sure if that’s an actual word… 😂)
-
Light replied to the topic What is the cringiest thing you've ever written? in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 9 months ago
@anyone
@esther-c I thought you might like this short story I wrote when I was like eleven or tweleve..it’s about Podo Helmer when he was younger 😅
It’s so bad omgI wrote it for a contest and it was like the first piece of writing that I had ever written (A real piece of work)but yeahh here it is!
Podo’s Adventure in Plontst
(The cont…[Read more]
-
Esther replied to the topic Mood Boards/Aesthetics in the forum Characters 2 years, 9 months ago
I love these so much!!
And Marcurious is officially the favorite of mine of your charries now. 😆
-
Esther replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 9 months ago
Oh no!! Strep is horrible! I’ll be praying for you! ❤️
-
Esther replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 9 months ago
Fynn
He laughed. “You got it! What we were doing didn’t make him happy. Him, as in the Reprimor of the people. There’s not much to the government besides him and his soldiers. But we’ve made it so far. We might be fugitives of the law but… who’s really keeping track?” He flashed her a playful smile, tilting his head.
- Load More
