-
Cloaked Mystery replied to the topic Lost in a haunted mansion AU Roleplay in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 8 months ago
So these two are psychopomps? Like the grim reaper?
-
Cloaked Mystery replied to the topic Lost in a haunted mansion AU Roleplay in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 8 months ago
Cool!
Funnily enough, I have a planet called Naran in my universe, and it has a similar motif going on with light and dark.
-
PrincesaChronicle22 replied to the topic Lost in a haunted mansion AU Roleplay in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 8 months ago
@everyone
Introducing my charries the Veils. They’re a pair of beings in my fantasy universe who ‘usher’ souls. They also happen to be twins.
Enimine
Age: Technically ageless, but would appear to be in her early twenties.
Description: Tall, with gray clothing, pants and wrap shirt with a large hood. Under the hood is a shiny veil made of…[Read more]
-
PrincesaChronicle22 replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 8 months ago
Hiiii!
I probably won’t do CWW this year, but I shall firmly encourage everyone who does and cheer behind the scenes! Whoo!
-
PrincesaChronicle22 replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 8 months ago
Whooops XD
And thanks, you too!
Hmm, classes, well LA and art probably the most 😂. Yeah structure can definitely be nice, and it helps with time management a lot of the time. I’m working on doling out my minutes better
How about you? What classes are you excited for?
-
PrincesaChronicle22 replied to the topic Lost in a haunted mansion AU Roleplay in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 8 months ago
Okay, cool! Thanks!
-
Light replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 8 months ago
-
HighScribe replied to the topic What is the cringiest thing you've ever written? in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 8 months ago
Yeah, honestly, that’s really good for seven 😂
-
Light replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 8 months ago
-
Light replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 8 months ago
-
Light replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 8 months ago
Hey girl!! It’s great to see you again!!
Haha yeahh I’ve been really inactive as well but I’m trying to get on here more often! 🙂
That sounds like a busy but good day! 🙂 Glad you’re doing well.
Hehe hello there! 🙂
Awww I’m sorry it was melancholy, but I understand. Hope you feel…[Read more]
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 8 months ago
Hey, that’s amazing that you’re coming back to KP!
I don’t think we’ve really met…but I’m Sara (if you hadn’t already deduced that by my profile name…XD)!
I write mostly fantasy, but a little sci-fi and contemporary and basically whatever lol
I’m excited to get to know you on here!
Oooh I loved that…[Read more]
-
Cloaked Mystery replied to the topic Lost in a haunted mansion AU Roleplay in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 8 months ago
We’re just getting this RP up and running again, so you’re welcome to join! And yes, two characters are allowed, I don’t think we have any rule about character limits.
-
PrincesaChronicle22 replied to the topic Lost in a haunted mansion AU Roleplay in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 8 months ago
Hiiii, is this RP going?
I might throw someone in here, it sounds fun!
There are two characters that I’ve been wanting to throw somewhere, but they kinda have to be put together, is that okay? To add more than one? I’m thinking they might even just have one ghost between the two of them
-
PrincesaChronicle22 replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 8 months ago
@mineralizedwriting
Hi, Min!
It’s been alright! Overall kinda melancholy, but that’s alright. How about yours?
Aw, yeah I definitely get that.I’m doing pretty good, yesterday was nice! Though there was some melancholiness. And today I am bracing myself for restarting school so… yaaay…
I’m sort of excited but mostly not 😂
-
PrincesaChronicle22 replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 8 months ago
@kyrothearcanin
Yes, I’ve been gone from KP for a long time. I WISH TO CHANGE THAT. XD
XD Yeah same, I’m trying to be on more after… what? Several months probably? 😅😂
But we shall pursue this goal of being more active!
So… today’s been great! Writing, worship, toddlers… lots of fun lol.
Yeah, sounds pretty familiar, especially the toddler…[Read more]
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 8 months ago
LivÂ
She pursed her lips. What an awkward question!
“Well…” she bit her lip. “What exactly do you want to know?”
-
Light replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 8 months ago
@freedomwriter76 @mineralizedwritings I’m sooo sorry this took so long y’all!! Hope you guys had a great Christmas and New years 😊
sorry if it’s kinda hurried, I didn’t have a whole lot of time 😅
Matthew
Still holding Tauren’s handkerchief to my throat, I quietly studied the man who had introduced himself as Steve and listened as he and Tony’s…[Read more]
-
Cloaked Mystery replied to the topic Lost in a haunted mansion AU Roleplay in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 8 months ago
To me it seems like Nahim Jr. could be good here, but I understand you might not want to use him since he’s in another RP.
-
Cloaked Mystery replied to the topic Character Party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 8 months ago
Kate
The dragon screeched as Nahim shot at it and twisted violently. The Arclash, which had been fading, broke. It exploded in a blast of energy. Kate was thrown backwards, landing with a thud on the, fortunately fairly soft, ground. The dragon was sent reeling by the explosion but recovered quickly and wheeled around back towards Fennin and the…[Read more]
- Load More
