-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic Revolutionary War story idea in the forum Historical 2 years, 8 months ago
I think you’re trying to say that if God’s will is for you to write and publish this story, then sometimes you have to self-publish because traditional publishers won’t accept it… is that what you were getting at? Correct me if I’m wrong. XD I see what you’re saying though. This is probably where prayer is really important (I mean, it al…
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 8 months ago
Actually @rae RP’d last…so it still is Freedom’s turn.
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 8 months ago
I think it’s Freedom’s turn?
-
PrincesaChronicle22 replied to the topic Dark Castle (RP) in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 8 months ago
@anyone on here
I’m just joining a bunch of RPs, because I’m trying to be more active. Sooo, if this one is going I think it’ll be perfect because my dear villains… welp they are seriously lacking in development. I may or may not keep forgetting about them. Which thusfar has probably made my WIPs suffer 😅
So a villain RP sounds pretty great,…[Read more]
-
PrincesaChronicle22 replied to the topic Lost in a haunted mansion AU Roleplay in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 8 months ago
Lol, Poor Dalton. ( I mean, not that I haven’t sent characters crashing through the floor before…)
-
Cloaked Mystery replied to the topic Lost in a haunted mansion AU Roleplay in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 8 months ago
*keeps facepalming*
😣 <- this face shows the constant torment she inflicts on me.
-
Cloaked Mystery replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 8 months ago
Oh, I was just randomly thinking about this, but do you think Captain Marvel is prideful? I haven’t wat,he’d her movie yet, but from what I’ve seen in Endgame, especially the line “You didn’t have me then” Makes me kinda despise her. Granted, she is more powerful, and therefore has some right to say things like that, but the tone lacked humb…
-
HighScribe replied to the topic Lost in a haunted mansion AU Roleplay in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 8 months ago
*rises out of the floor, smoldering and weeding a flaming sword*
AN INSULT! I CHALLENGE THEE, FOUL FIEND, TO A DUEL! WE FIGHT AT DAWN! TO THE DEATH! PREPARE YOURSELF!
*vanishes in a flaming blaze of epic-ness*
-
Cloaked Mystery replied to the topic Lost in a haunted mansion AU Roleplay in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 8 months ago
-
HighScribe replied to the topic Lost in a haunted mansion AU Roleplay in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 8 months ago
*appears directly behind you*
Unfortunately your evil little ploy has failed. The silent treatment will not get to me!! Farewell!
*phases through the floor*
-
Cloaked Mystery replied to the topic Lost in a haunted mansion AU Roleplay in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 8 months ago
@highscribeofartherium
😑
-
Cloaked Mystery replied to the topic Lost in a haunted mansion AU Roleplay in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 8 months ago
Dalton
Dalton glanced over his shoulder as he ran to see if he was still being pursued. He couldn’t see anything.
Suddenly, something smashed through the roof in front of him, then through the floor. [Assuming Twitch wasn’t on the highest floor of the building?]
Dalton lurched to a halt and scrambled backwards. His hand gro…[Read more]
-
HighScribe replied to the topic Lost in a haunted mansion AU Roleplay in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 8 months ago
Or right, I forgot.
*vanishes through inter dimensional portal*
-
HighScribe replied to the topic Lost in a haunted mansion AU Roleplay in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 8 months ago
I’m an aichmomaniac, OK?
-
HighScribe replied to the topic Lost in a haunted mansion AU Roleplay in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 8 months ago
Yes. They. Do. And actually, I stopped pulling it out and flicking it open because it got a bit squeaky and needs some oil.
-
Cloaked Mystery replied to the topic Lost in a haunted mansion AU Roleplay in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 8 months ago
Alright, you’re getting pretty annoying 🙄
Stop feeding her knife-obsession, people! She got a knife for Christmas and she won’t stop playing with it. I think we forced her to stop pulling it out and playing with it though, because normal people don’t just pull out knives and start handling them.
-
Cloaked Mystery replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 8 months ago
@savannah_grace2009 @rae @freedomwriter76
It’s been a while since we RPed in our group. I think I might have gone last, but I can’t remember who goes after me.
-
HighScribe replied to the topic Lost in a haunted mansion AU Roleplay in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 8 months ago
*falls through skylight and does epic three-point landing*
HE DOES?? 🤩🤩I’m legit jealous lol.
*snaps fingers and disappears with a crack*
-
HighScribe replied to the topic Lost in a haunted mansion AU Roleplay in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 8 months ago
@prinsescachronicle22
*pops out of tiny cupboard*
Exactly! Knives are simply the best.
I gotta learn how to juggle them *evil grin**disappears through cupboard*
-
Esther replied to the topic Revolutionary War story idea in the forum Historical 2 years, 8 months ago
Ok good, lol. XD
- Load More
