-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic The mailbox! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 8 months ago
Yeah, Otto is really sweet…I am just waiting on the edge of my seat for Hugo to say something nice back…(even it it takes a year I’m still waiting!!) I just love romance for some reason haha!
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic The mailbox! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 8 months ago
*one day later..*
To:Â Hugo Walton 40 Wildwood road. Windy Pines
From:Â Ottoline 887264 Lir, Andromeda
Hugo,
I’m feeling a lot better today so I thought I’d write back. The surgery was another one of the Pythonos’ experiments. I’m okay now though.
Mean? You’re not being mean, haha!
Wow……I sat here for an hour and just stared a…[Read more]
-
Allison replied to the topic The mailbox! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 8 months ago
To:Â Ottoline 887264 Lir, Andromeda
From:Â Hugo Walton 40 Wildwood road. Windy Pines
Hey Otto,
Surgery? Why?
Sams funny I guess, never takes anything seriously though, Shauna does, but Sam is a great friend besides that.
Jean? Pretty? I guess she is my sister and I really dont really pay attention to that.
She says hello b…[Read more]
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic Character Interviews in the forum Characters 2 years, 8 months ago
I was skimming the posts and came across the school bomb thing….
Snake’s teeth! Who would do that???
I know….but bomb threats are almost never legit…so we all knew it probably wasn’t real. It’s just crazy that other schools got threatening emails too! Our world is crazy….
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic Hello From Canada Lily! in the forum Start HERE 2 years, 8 months ago
NOOOO NOT ANOTHER HOMESCHOOLER!!!! lol I’m like the only one on here that goes to public school…though I used to be homeschooled and homeschooling is just so much better in my opinion…so lucky duck!
Heyy! I’m Sara, though most people around here call me…well, they call me Sara. XD
Anyways, I’m a chocolate consuming, emoti…[Read more]
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic Character Interviews in the forum Characters 2 years, 8 months ago
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic The mailbox! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 8 months ago
To:Â Hugo Walton 40 Wildwood road. Windy Pines
From:Â Ottoline 887264 Lir, Andromeda
Hi Hugo,
I’m so happy you wrote to me….but I can’t write that much right now because I just got out of surgery and everything hurts.
Hopefully I can write more tomorrow.
Sam sounds like a funny person. I know a few people like that in h…[Read more]
-
Allison replied to the topic Hello From Canada Lily! in the forum Start HERE 2 years, 8 months ago
Whoops forgot your tag @canadalily 😀
-
Allison replied to the topic Hello From Canada Lily! in the forum Start HERE 2 years, 8 months ago
Hi Lily! I’m Acancello, also known as Allison! Yay! Another homeschooler! I am also homeschooled and in 10th grade. I love dogs, traveling, acting, trying weird food, writing, reading, gaming, talking and a lot more 😁! I am writing a dystopian/ post-apocalyptic thriller novel now.
Ill check out your blog, I also blog to and you can find it at a…[Read more]
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 8 months ago
-
Esther replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 8 months ago
And it kinda looks like this…

(^this might be a really place… I have no idea. XD)
-
Allison replied to the topic The mailbox! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 8 months ago
To:Â Ottoline 887264 Lir, Andromeda
From:Â Hugo Walton 40 Wildwood road. Windy Pines
Hey Otto, I’m done for the day and decided to write you since your probably lonely right now.
Today was the same as always, nose to the grindstone.
I didnt get in any trouble which is surprising, though my friend Sam who is Shauna’s older b…[Read more]
-
Esther replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 8 months ago
Idk why I’m so excited 🤣
-
Esther replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 8 months ago

-
Esther replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 8 months ago

-
Esther replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 8 months ago
Y’all… I’m about to throw my charries into a prestigous school and they’re going in pretending to be people that don’t actually exist. Anddd… they get to dress all preppy and stuff. Plus, they get to sneak around to find important and befriend people who are hiding secrets… 👀 I’m so excited. 🤣
They get to dress like this…

-
Esther replied to the topic Character Interviews in the forum Characters 2 years, 8 months ago
Poor Adrian 😭
I know 🥺
Okay, Adrian…another question for you: What’s your favorite instrument?
Adrian: Hm, instrument… I’ve always wanted to pick up the electric guitar, but I never exactly had the time for that.
He’s from a newer WIP I haven’t really talked about yet, hehe…he and Conrad are the MCs tho, and the main message i…
-
Light replied to the topic Talking about are Fanfics in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 8 months ago
-
Light replied to the topic Who wants a Marvel AU? 😉 in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 8 months ago
-
Cloaked Mystery replied to the topic Apologetics in the forum Mission, Calling & Ethics 2 years, 8 months ago
Yes, I essentially believe that morality is a reflection of God’s character. A common question is whether God commands things because they are good (which would make morality something beyond God) or certain things are good because God commands them (which would make God’s commandments arbitrary.) I think that the two are int…[Read more]
- Load More
