-
Esther replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 8 months ago
Thank you so much for all this advice!! I’ll definitely be applying it.
Which story is this by the way? Is this a new one?
Not a new one. It’s actually my dystopian trilogy that I’ve been working on for over a year now. It keeps changing as I mature as a writer and lately I’ve been really focusing on revamping the first book be…[Read more]
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic Character Interviews in the forum Characters 2 years, 8 months ago
Omc really? that’s hilarious!!!
-
Esther replied to the topic Character Interviews in the forum Characters 2 years, 8 months ago
*everyone ignore that i just referred to my espresso as a “he”…XD”
It’s okay, my science teacher refers to atoms as “he”s. 😂
-
Cloaked Mystery replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 8 months ago
@whalekeeper @rae @loopylin @savannah_grace2009
Rina
As a black, masked thing came towards her, Rina dropped through a portal. Her gravity switched as she came out, but her momentum carried her on, feet-first towards the demon’s back.
“Nice try, sucker!” she shouted.
———-
I left it there because I don’t know what would…[Read more]
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 8 months ago
@hybridlore @trailblazer @anyone-else
So guys…I started writing another chapter of my sci-fi thriller that I’m writing just for funzies and to get a breather from Andromeda. I tagged you guys cuz you read the first chapter (and I may or may not have almost made Janessa cry…heh…heh..) and I know Hybridlore wanted to read more…so here it…[Read more]
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 8 months ago
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic Character Interviews in the forum Characters 2 years, 8 months ago
*everyone ignore that i just referred to my espresso as a “he”…XD”
-
Cloaked Mystery replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 8 months ago
I love Rina XD She’s so energetic and funny.
Thanks! She’s one of my favorites too, which is surprising considering that I invented her on a complete whim.
Her powers perfectly complement that.
People who use that power are called Jumpers, which definitely suits her!
-
Cloaked Mystery replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 8 months ago
@whalekeeper @loopylin @rae @savannah_grace2009
Rina
“Hmm… this is getting interesting,” said Rina as a boy turned into a giant snake and slithered towards the creepy black thing inside.
Rina dropped through a portal and landed in the room behind it. Another portal opened and her sword leapt into her hand. She pointed it at the demon’s back an…[Read more]
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic Character Interviews in the forum Characters 2 years, 8 months ago
I COULDN’T HELP MYSELF!!! *points to the espresso* HE STARTED IT! lol
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 8 months ago
@everyone
Sef
She gasped as the door swung open and shrank back.
Chase strode forward and in a terrifying moment he became a terrible writhing snake.
She watched in awe as he demanded the release of his friend, unsure whether to be afraid or proud of her new friend.
Sorry guys…that RP was really cringe haha! But I hadn’t done a Sef…[Read more]
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic Hello From Canada Lily! in the forum Start HERE 2 years, 8 months ago
I have an espresso machine and make my own lattes and they are SO GOOD! Especially a good gingerbread latte…AHHH!
I hope you survive your textbook
Um…I’ll try XD
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 8 months ago
-
Esther replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 8 months ago
Lukas
“Man… th-that must be, be tough. B-but I’m glad we’re able to be here for you.” He offered a smile. “Because if it was just you and Xandro, then Xandro might get you in trouble. You saw what he did to me.”
-
Esther replied to the topic Hi, Peoples! in the forum Start HERE 2 years, 8 months ago
Cool!! I’ll have to check it out!
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 8 months ago
Liv
She inhaled sharply as Lukas briefly pulled her into his arms.
“Thanks,” she sighed, smiling at him, “I needed that. When Aubrielle died…” she sighed. “Our family just fell apart. My brothers and parents were distant, and I’d just felt so alone…and then they sent me to school. All I had was Xandro. It’s been a long time since…[Read more]
-
Cloaked Mystery replied to the topic A Place to share/write whatever we’re working on: Worldbuilding, plot, etc in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 8 months ago
Maybe I wasn’t clear. It isn’t a bad thing that it’s simple. It’s that you spend so much time at the beginning setting things up, which seems overly complicated compared to your central idea. Sorry if that was confusing.
-
Cloaked Mystery replied to the topic A Place to share/write whatever we’re working on: Worldbuilding, plot, etc in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 8 months ago
Really interesting! Would this be the entire plot of the short story? The biggest problem I see is that the plot is quite simple, but it takes quite a long time to set it up. Have you considered using this in a full length book? I think it could make a very interesting character backstory. Otherwise, I’m sure you could make a good short s…[Read more]
-
Esther and
Miriam K. are now friends 2 years, 8 months ago -
Esther replied to the topic Hi, Peoples! in the forum Start HERE 2 years, 8 months ago
My dream vacation would probably be to visit Africa, it’s just so beautiful!
That would be so cool!!
Of course, the first character to pop into my mind is Jack. He’s a man made out of yarn (long story lol), and he’s super clumsy and hilarious, but it’s partly a ruse to hide his guilt and loneliness. He also knows a lot mor…
- Load More
