-
Esther replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 7 months ago
No one will ever take her place with the WWII aesthetic mood boards😭 I’m gonna use one for my phone wallpaper to remember her by <3
Aww, girl that’s so sweeeeet 🥹
-
Light replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 7 months ago
@loopylin *hug* 🥺 I cried too
Who is going to post all those WWII aesthetic boards now? 😔
No one will ever take her place with the WWII aesthetic mood boards😭 I’m gonna use one for my phone wallpaper to remember her by <3
-
Esther replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 7 months ago
Callista
“Definitely.” She slid her legs behind her and rolled onto her back. “So, you excited about the dance?” She tapped her feet together.
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 7 months ago
-
Cloaked Mystery replied to the topic Worldbuilding help and discussions! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 7 months ago
(It got deleted when I edited, so reposting:)
I asked ChatGPT about orbiting a blackhole. These are the main difficulties according to it:
Gravitational Forces: Black holes have incredibly strong gravitational fields. To maintain a stable orbit, a planet would need to be positioned at a safe distance where the…
-
PrincesaChronicle22 replied to the topic Character Adventure (Formerly Character Party) in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 7 months ago
Okay awesome!
@anyone
I think my brother is gonna join this RP sometime soon, and since the character I’m adding is one we have a sort of shared custody over I’m going to wait for him to introduce his character before I RP as Synian
-
Cloaked Mystery replied to the topic Worldbuilding help and discussions! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 7 months ago
On the topic of time telling, since a blackhole would probably only block light from stars behind it, that would allow them to measure days, because the visibility of stars would fluctuate on a daily basis.
-
Cloaked Mystery replied to the topic Worldbuilding help and discussions! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 7 months ago
I asked ChatGPT about orbiting a blackhole. These are the main difficulties according to it:
Gravitational Forces: Black holes have incredibly strong gravitational fields. To maintain a stable orbit, a planet would need to be positioned at a safe distance where the gravitational forces from the black hole do not tear it…
-
Esther replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 7 months ago
Callista
Callie couldn’t stop smiling. “It’s not as bad as it could’ve been. One time, my younger brother and Fynn’s younger sister found us holding hands. That was a rough week.” She fake-shuddered, then laughed.
-
Cloaked Mystery replied to the topic Worldbuilding help and discussions! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 7 months ago
Okay. I have no idea whether a planet could safely orbit a blackhole.
These are the main technical difficulties I was thinking of:
- Planets are warmed by light from the star they orbit.
- Plants need light to photosynthesis, and animals need plants to eat. (You could replace all plants with fungi, which don’t need light…
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 7 months ago
Livia
“Yeah, Lukas said he’d understand…I’m still scared though…but I guess it doesn’t matter now,” she sighed.
“What?”
“Well, he walked me to our room, and then Fynn saw us hugging before I left,” she covered her face with her hands.
-
HighScribe replied to the topic Worldbuilding help and discussions! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 7 months ago
Oh, no, the star is either a blackhole (which I would have to fudge immensely to get to work) or a new thing I’ll have to invent. I’m pretty sure that if it was a black hole there would still be light visible unless it was inside the event horizon (which would just be ridiculous ((and also you might still be able to see light if you were…[Read more]
-
Esther replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 7 months ago
Callista
Callie slapped a hand over her open mouth. “No way.” She smiled, holding back a laugh. She didn’t succeed and a giggle escaped. “That’s adorable! I never knew Lukas could be so sweet. Wait ‘till Fynn hears about this.”
From Liv’s terrified look, Callie assured, “He’ll understand though. He’ll just make fun of Lukas…[Read more]
-
Cloaked Mystery replied to the topic Worldbuilding help and discussions! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 7 months ago
So, it orbits a star so far away that they can’t even see it? And there are no other stars near enough to be seen? I’m not sure if it would even be possible for a planet to be orbiting a star that was far enough away that it couldn’t even be seen, but idk.
I have the same problem on Ildin, since people live underground. I…[Read more]
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic Worldbuilding help and discussions! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 7 months ago
-
HighScribe replied to the topic Worldbuilding help and discussions! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 7 months ago
@all-the-peoples
So. I require some assistance.
I have a planet that has no sun. Ok, technically it does orbit a star, but that’s not important right now. The sun and the stars are not visible from the planet (its two moons are sometimes visible as dim grey disks, though).
So my question is: How in the shadows (ignore my weird Ciali e…[Read more]
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 7 months ago
hehehehe
Livia
“Okay,” she sighed. “So me and Lukas left and we went out to eat-”
“Oooohhhh!” Callie’s eyes lit up.
Liv laughed. “We just sat and talked…and then the waitress brought one milkshake instead of two…so we shared it.”
Callie gasped. “That is so cute!”
“I guess,” Liv shrugged. “And then…” her face turned…[Read more]
-
HighScribe posted an update 2 years, 7 months ago
Ah, Rudolph the Red-nosed Reindeer. Teaching kids that their worth is directly proportional to their usefulness to society since 1939.
-
Esther replied to the topic so I'm back and looking for some alpha readers in the forum Publishing & Platform 2 years, 7 months ago
As much as I would have loved to do this, I just don’t think it will work with how much schoolwork I have and trying to balance that and the writing I want to get done. I can’t wait to see the future of this story though!! 😊
-
Esther replied to the topic Character Party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 7 months ago
@trailblazer @savannah_grace2009 @rae @godlyfantasy12 (potentially?) @acancello (if you’re still in this RP?)
OK! I’m finally getting to this RP! XD Here we go… (Oh and I don’t know where everyone else is, so I’ll just pretend they’re all downstairs)
And where are we taking the storyline? Like, are they still trapped in the house by the house,…[Read more]
- Load More

Oh my gosh, I almost started laughing….XD