-
Esther replied to the topic Character Party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 7 months ago
@savannah_grace2009 @rae She’s so pretty!! @trailblazer
Amir
Amir let out a nervous chuckle, his voice somehow cracking in the process. He cleared his throat and tried to stop tapping his finger against his leg. “Um, that’s j-just what w-we, uh, do.”
Marcurious still didn’t look convinced.
“Our, our names have meaning,” Amir explained, hi…[Read more]
-
Esther replied to the topic Help, I Don't Understand Keepers of the Lost Cities in the forum Fantasy 2 years, 7 months ago
Okay…you’re talking about the Black Swan right? Or the Neverseen (have you met them yet?)
Umm… I think I’m talking about the Black Swan. XD
Spoilers: Black Swan=good guys, Neverseen=bad guys.
Ok… I think that makes a little more sense now.
Yeah, the love triangle….oh my gosh…the guy who was literally drooling over her made me c…
-
Esther replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 7 months ago
Oh, oops! You’re fine 🙃
Fynn
Fynn tried to hide his surprise that Paxton had asked a question in a complete sentence. “Um, good. Yeah, I’m going good.” He smiled. Then eyed Lukas. “And I think Lukas is doing fantastic.” His smile grew into a grin.
Lukas glared daggers, but a smile clearly tugged at the corner of his mouth. “Yes…[Read more]
-
Esther replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 7 months ago
Yessss, the MeGa DoRm!!! Just throw everyone in there, hehehe
And Chase is going in there no matter what he says!!! Fynn will just drag him in there anyway XDD
-
Esther replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 7 months ago
Well at least the original series XD
-
Esther replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 7 months ago
Ok, thanks! I’m really interested now. It sounds like I’d like them.
-
Light replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 7 months ago
No, not a boring answer at all! Percy’s amazing 🙃 Oh my gosh yeah I’ve read a few chapters of the first book and his voice really is hilarious, I love it 🤣 And it’s funny bc I really relate to him so much. In like my ‘friend groups’ I guess I’m kinda quiet compared to others but there is SO much going on in my head and I’ll be…[Read more]
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic Character Party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 7 months ago
Ottoline
“Am I supposed to call you Rohan, or Amir?” Marcurious raised an eyebrow. “For goodness sake, why on Andromeda do people have two names?” Ottoline elbowed him and glared.
“It’s a serious question!” he whined.
-
HighScribe replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 7 months ago
Um… they might be fixed? Idk. I got notified of your post, but they still seem to be acting a bit off…?
Oh well, these things usually fix themselves.
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic Help, I Don't Understand Keepers of the Lost Cities in the forum Fantasy 2 years, 7 months ago
I just got books 6 and 7…AHHH I NEED TO SPEED READ SO I CAN FIGURE OUT WHO SHE LIKES!!!! (I mean obviously she likes both of them…WHY DO WE HAVE TO WAIT UNTIL BOOK 9?!?!)
I kind of think it will be Fitz?
Just a hunch…
But then Fitz is kind of annoying to me, and in my opinion, Keefe is WAY better looking (from the animated art…[Read more]
-
Esther replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 7 months ago
Ok, cool! I’m planning to check them out soon.
-
Esther replied to the topic Character Party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 7 months ago
@savannah_grace2009 @trailblazer @rae
Amir
Amir closed his gaping mouth and finally swallowed. He still didn’t understand who this guy was. Although he wore mostly black, he had no yellow sash, so that was a good sign. And he seemed to be carrying no weapons—that was always a nice indication if someone was friendly or not.
“I-I am Amir. R-roh…[Read more]
-
Esther replied to the topic Opinions Please! in the forum Non-Fiction 2 years, 7 months ago
Ok, cool!!
-
Esther replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 7 months ago
@whalekeeper @loopylin @kyronthearcanin @lightoverdarkness6
What are y’all’s overall opinions on the series? Cuz I recently heard someone talking about it and saying they didn’t like the writing style.
-
Esther replied to the topic Help, I Don't Understand Keepers of the Lost Cities in the forum Fantasy 2 years, 7 months ago
@savannah_grace2009 @keilah-h @whalekeeper
Hmm… interesting… Just read your rant Whaley and I can see these things even in the first book!!
Although I’m gonna try to keep reading them, I was a little confused at the end of the first book… Maybe I missed something earlier on, but why are these people trying to contact her and why did these o…[Read more]
-
Esther replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 7 months ago
Is Chase rooming with Fynn and Lukas? I feel like we’ve discussed this before, but I can’t remember.
-
Esther replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 7 months ago
@whalekeeper @rae @savannah_grace2009
Yes, Fynn is a wonderful friend 😂😂
@sara
Callista
Callie didn’t expect the tears that sprung to her eyes. She smiled and wiped them away. What Liv had said was like what her mother used to remind her of whenever she started feeling that way. She turned her head on the pillow. “Thank you.”
-
HighScribe replied to the topic Character Adventure (Formerly Character Party) in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 7 months ago
Aww… Bop is cute.
-
PrincesaChronicle22 replied to the topic Character Adventure (Formerly Character Party) in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 7 months ago
-
PrincesaChronicle22 replied to the topic Character Adventure (Formerly Character Party) in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 7 months ago
NAZYRA
They marched towards the land castle, Nazyra and Kate following behind Nahim. There was a strange little creature on his shoulder, and Nazyra cocked her head as she stared at it. It had eyes, and moved, but it looked as though it was made of metal. She wasn’t sure how a metallic animal could be possible, other than some sort o…[Read more]
- Load More
