-
Esther replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 7 months ago
Hallie
“I’ll see what I can do. I already have one student that has asked for my help, but I can help you as well.”
“Thanks!” Hallie shot her brother a triumphant look. All he did was give her that gentle, steady smile. Why did he have to be so easygoing and unreactive?!
“Is the Math class just down this hallway?”…[Read more]
-
Esther replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 7 months ago
My first RP didn’t post… 😑
-
HighScribe replied to the topic KP Glitch Problems in the forum Questions and Support 2 years, 7 months ago
Yes, Wyoh has been very tyrannical lately.
-
Esther replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 7 months ago
Thanks!!
Aww, that makes me so glad. It’s encouraging to hear that, because that’s part of what I’m going for in this book. 😊
Thank you!!
Yes, I love those types of scenes too. I don’t get to write many of them in the first book because they’re separated for most of the time, but when I do get to, I love it. 🥰…[Read more]
-
HighScribe changed their profile picture 2 years, 7 months ago
-
Esther replied to the topic KP Glitch Problems in the forum Questions and Support 2 years, 7 months ago
That’s happened to me too! ✋🏻
Down with Wyoh’s reign 😤😠✊⚔️
-
Cloaked Mystery replied to the topic Character Hunger Games (Inspired by YWW) in the forum Genre-Writing 2 years, 7 months ago
Well, Nahim isn’t in this. It’s Nahim Jr., although they would probably get along worse.
-
Cloaked Mystery replied to the topic Character Hunger Games (Inspired by YWW) in the forum Genre-Writing 2 years, 7 months ago
otherwise some characters would have no chance.
That doesn’t sound very nice. I’ll amend that to an “almost.” And no, I was not thinking on anyone in particular.
-
Cloaked Mystery replied to the topic Character Hunger Games (Inspired by YWW) in the forum Genre-Writing 2 years, 7 months ago
Wait, people are eliminated by random generation? XD That’s hilarious. I suppose that makes sense, otherwise some characters would have no chance. So, a generator will randomly select that somebody “killed” someone else, and then you’ll have to write it in a way that makes sense?
-
HighScribe replied to the topic Character Adventure (Formerly Character Party) in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 7 months ago
*rubs hands together* Oh boy, we love chaos here. Yeah, I think they were summoned by the evil king guy (I assume that’s still what we’re going with at least).
@princescachronicle22
Thx!
______
I forgot to mention that he (Ro’Osath) also has a knife that, once drawn, cannot be sheathed unless it has drawn blood…[Read more]
-
HighScribe replied to the topic Character Hunger Games (Inspired by YWW) in the forum Genre-Writing 2 years, 7 months ago
K I’ll have to think of another character 🤔
-
HighScribe replied to the topic Character Hunger Games (Inspired by YWW) in the forum Genre-Writing 2 years, 7 months ago
Oh yes. Extremely.
-
PrincesaChronicle22 replied to the topic Character Adventure (Formerly Character Party) in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 7 months ago
😂 Your villain sounds fun
-
PrincesaChronicle22 replied to the topic Character Adventure (Formerly Character Party) in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 7 months ago
Eyyyyyyyy Chaos my man!! *High fives*
-
Cloaked Mystery replied to the topic Character Hunger Games (Inspired by YWW) in the forum Genre-Writing 2 years, 7 months ago
Here are some snippets of Zahlin I pulled from an RP:
1:
“SOMEONE HELP US THESE GUYS ARE QUITE POSSIBLY GOING TO MURDER EACH OTHER!” The Sword screamed.
Zahlin froze.
You’re welcome. Sword said proudly.
2:
Zahlin took advantage of Nahim’s distraction to crack him on the temple with the pommel of his Sword. He was genuinely conside…
-
HighScribe replied to the topic Character Adventure (Formerly Character Party) in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 7 months ago
Ok, I’ve decided on a villain!
Ro’Osath
His arms are laced with scars from cuts. His hair is dark brown and unkempt and his eyes are dark green. He has a half-starved sort of look about him and looks generally not very intimidating.
He’s insane, and he may also have some psychopathic tendencies. I’ll figure out the rest as I go 😛
***…[Read more]
-
HighScribe replied to the topic Character Hunger Games (Inspired by YWW) in the forum Genre-Writing 2 years, 7 months ago
Nope, you can’t.
-
HighScribe replied to the topic Character Hunger Games (Inspired by YWW) in the forum Genre-Writing 2 years, 7 months ago
Ok, here’s all of Zahlin’s info:
He’s somewhere in the vicinity of 6’6”-6’8”. Middle-aged. His hair is black and shoulder-length with grey streaks, and his eyes are… dark-ish? Idk. Doesn’t really matter that much. He usually has a death-glare. He doesn’t have any armor or weapons except his sword (which can talk but it ((almost alw…[Read more]
-
Cloaked Mystery replied to the topic Worldbuilding help and discussions! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 7 months ago
Okay, yeah that makes sense. That’s basically what I was going for, but that seems like a more scientifically accurate way to put it.
-
Esther replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 7 months ago
*dies of laughter*
I love that 🤣
@freed_and_redeemed @whaley @smiley @savannah_grace2009 @mineralizedwritings @lightoverdarkness6 @anyone-else!
So I just wrote this scene (and a half) and it’s not super great, but I thought it was cute and special and wanted to share it. It’s not perfect and I’m not sure if I’ll be satisfi…[Read more]
- Load More
