-
HighScribe replied to the topic KP Glitch Problems in the forum Questions and Support 2 years, 6 months ago
Alas indeed! Something must be done. Wyoh is out there somewhere. We must find her… and destroy her. Draw your swords, KPers, we ride! *charges off in random direction*
-
FIREQUACKER replied to the topic KP Glitch Problems in the forum Questions and Support 2 years, 6 months ago
Alas, we have been cursed to be faceless nobodies, for they have indeed vanished.
-
Light replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 6 months ago
Oh my goodness hi Min!! <3 It has been awhile, I’m sorry I haven’t been very active lately 🙁 I was actually just thinking about getting on and chatting with you ❤🥰
Life is going good!! I’ve been like really happy lately and it’s great :)) Yesterday was such a great day, Easter is always so good. And I’ve gotten to spend a…[Read more]
-
HighScribe replied to the topic KP Glitch Problems in the forum Questions and Support 2 years, 6 months ago
Is it just me or are all the pfps gone (again)??
😒
-
FIREQUACKER replied to the topic Plotting Help (Free of Charge!) in the forum Plotting 2 years, 6 months ago
Huh…I have always loved multiple POV first person books, because then you get into the head of multiple characters! But I know it can be confusing, it just never has been a problem for me because in my mind, every character has a distinct voice.
Yeah, maybe the ones I’ve read aren’t very good. I haven’t read many.
-
FIREQUACKER posted an update 2 years, 6 months ago
Alleluia! Christ is risen!
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic Character Adventure (Formerly Character Party) in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 6 months ago
-
PrincesaChronicle22 replied to the topic Character Adventure (Formerly Character Party) in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 6 months ago
XD For real!
-
Esther replied to the topic Fairytale AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 6 months ago
Ooh, this looks fun! I’m not sure if I’ll be able to join (I’m already so behind in my other rps! 😭) but I might eventually. I’ll probably stick around and see what happens first. It looks really fun.
-
Esther replied to the topic Plotting Help (Free of Charge!) in the forum Plotting 2 years, 6 months ago
I forgot to tag you a second time in my post. Part of my rely to you is the last quote and paragraph on the post above the post above this one. (That’s unnecessarily complicated…. XDD)
-
Esther replied to the topic Plotting Help (Free of Charge!) in the forum Plotting 2 years, 6 months ago
I honestly don’t mind multiple POVs from first person, because the time I read it, each chapter was labeled with the character’s name so you knew who was speaking. But yeah, I see how it could get confusing.
-
Esther replied to the topic Plotting Help (Free of Charge!) in the forum Plotting 2 years, 6 months ago
Yeah, plotting is probably one of my weaker points of writing. 😂 The extent to which I plot varies from story to story and I’m not sure if that’s a good thing… XD
Another suggestion would be to try and write the worst first draft you could possibly write. That’s how my dad got more than 100% on a university level essay.
I may just ha…[Read more]
-
Esther replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 6 months ago
@keilah-h @grcr @lightoverdarkness6
Thanks!! Scenes like these are what get me excited about this story. I love these charries
tooso much. 🥰 -
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic Character Adventure (Formerly Character Party) in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 6 months ago
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic Character Adventure (Formerly Character Party) in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 6 months ago
I suck at making memes…but I tried, okay?!?!?!? XD
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic Character Adventure (Formerly Character Party) in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 6 months ago
Wyoh needs to stop eating my posts.
A Buck Wild meme…as requested.
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic Character Adventure (Formerly Character Party) in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 6 months ago
DID SOMEONE SAY….BUCK WILD!?!??!?!?!
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic Plotting Help (Free of Charge!) in the forum Plotting 2 years, 6 months ago
Yeah, makes sense.
Huh…I have always loved multiple POV first person books, because then you get into the head of multiple characters! But I know it can be confusing, it just never has been a problem for me because in my mind, every character has a distinct voice.
-
FIREQUACKER replied to the topic Plotting Help (Free of Charge!) in the forum Plotting 2 years, 6 months ago
I like first person, but I generally prefer third. Some first person books are great, like Alcatraz vs The Evil Librarians, but others annoy me. I generally dislike first person with multiple POVs because then I keep forgetting whose POV I’m in, which could be a problem with the writing. It’s more forgivable in romances,…[Read more]
-
Light replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 6 months ago
Oh my goodness I LOVE this girl 🤩🤩🤩 It’s soooo cute ❤🥰
- Load More
