-
PrincesaChronicle22 posted an update 9 months, 3 weeks ago
@loopylin @mineralizedwritings @lightoverdarkness6 @freed_and_redeemed @esther-c @gwyndalf-the-wise @godlyfantasy12 @folith-feolin @euodia-vision @highscribeofaetherium @thearcaneaxiom @keilah-h @whalekeeper @magicalstories0611 @anyone else I knew on here or will meet
HEY GUYS!!! I’M STILL ALIVE!!!! I know its literally been forever (prob like a…[Read more]
-
FIREQUACKER replied to the topic Prayer Requests for Anyone in the forum Mission, Calling & Ethics 9 months, 3 weeks ago
Thank you. The performance went okay. I remembered all the choreography, but I didn’t perform as well as I could have, which is about as good as I could have hoped for feeling like this. I feel a little better now and I’m hoping the cold will be gone soon. The dizziness usually lingers annoyingly long.
-
FIREQUACKER replied to the topic A Place to share/write whatever we’re working on: Worldbuilding, plot, etc in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 months, 3 weeks ago
I wish I’d thought of that when my grandma was in the hospital, but it was summer, so we were all barefoot anyway. My siblings and I were riding the elevators up and down. They were the fun kind where you could see out of the window.
-
FIREQUACKER replied to the topic Help again. This time with Baron in the forum Questions and Support 9 months, 3 weeks ago
XD This is what I get for trying to post when sick… @rae the message several above was for you.
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic A Place to share/write whatever we’re working on: Worldbuilding, plot, etc in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 months, 3 weeks ago
YESSS!!!!! This is PERFECT right down to thanksgiving in the hospital hehehehe I am actually so happy you wrote that!
When I saw it in my email, I literally screamed and my dad was like “are you okay?” it was really funny, he was very concerned 😂😂
-
Esther replied to the topic WARS in the forum Plotting 9 months, 3 weeks ago
So the idea you got is already pretty good! But if you need more inspo…
The War of 1812 was interesting, because the United States had just won her independence from Great Britain roughly 30 years ago, and then there they are fighting again. But France/Napoleon Bonaparte also played a role in this by pitting the two against e…[Read more]
-
Esther replied to the topic A Place to share/write whatever we’re working on: Worldbuilding, plot, etc in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 months, 3 weeks ago
@savannah_grace2009 (it’s the scene!!) @hybridlore @ummm, anyone, because I can’t remember who all read Worth All the World XD
Working on the third draft of WAtW currently, and I’m adding in a couple of scenes, including this one, inspired by Sara! 😁
It’s unedited and I’m still not sure where it’s going to fit exactly, so it might feel clunky…[Read more]
-
Esther replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 months, 3 weeks ago
My family doesn’t even celebrate Christmas until Christmas Eve.
Is there a reason why you do that?
I’m just curious because I’m going through an advent devotional right now, and the author introduced me to some of the feasts and celebrations leading up to Christmas (like St. Nicholas and St. Lucia), even though my denomination doesn…[Read more]
-
Esther replied to the topic Prayer Requests for Anyone in the forum Mission, Calling & Ethics 9 months, 3 weeks ago
Oh and also the reminder that I pray for everything y’all post. XD I don’t always reply, but every time I get a notif I pray 🤗
-
Esther replied to the topic Prayer Requests for Anyone in the forum Mission, Calling & Ethics 9 months, 3 weeks ago
If y’all could be praying for my mom/my family. So last year she had a surgery to remove some tissue which had the potential to become cancerous (or was cancerous… I’m not exactly sure, lol). Everything’s been fine since then. But she’s been having appointments recently, some just as follow-up from last year, but they’ve also found some tissue…[Read more]
-
FIREQUACKER replied to the topic Prayer Requests for Anyone in the forum Mission, Calling & Ethics 9 months, 3 weeks ago
So I feel absolutely awful, it’s 4am over here, I can’t sleep in because of church, and I have a performance right after church. So if anyone sees this, prayers for the performance would be appreciated, especially as this cold has settled in my ears, which really messes up my balance.
-
FIREQUACKER replied to the topic Labyrinth rp in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 months, 3 weeks ago
-
FIREQUACKER replied to the topic Help again. This time with Baron in the forum Questions and Support 9 months, 3 weeks ago
It’s hard for me to answer this because it kind of was a slap, but it also feels like the right way to end it. It made sense and concluded his arc. Like Whaley said, we were never promised he would live nor did his arc hinge on it. I’d file this under “books whose endings I will complain angrily about to my siblings but still…[Read more]
-
FIREQUACKER replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 months, 3 weeks ago
I’m sick again…😭 Ryla may not end up part of this, but here’s Celarent.
@whalekeeper @loopylin @elishavet-pidyon
Celarent
Celarent sprinted to the center and grabbed three balls, before launching himself upward. The game seemed pointless, but he couldn’t deny the appeal of whipping balls at people’s heads. He flung two balls on the heads of…[Read more]
-
FIREQUACKER replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 months, 3 weeks ago
I love What’s in the Bible!
Did you know that today instead of the 25th was originally the day that children got presents? (Personally, I like waiting almost a month for them instead of getting them right away.)
I did! We always get candy in our shoes. I like waiting more too. My family doesn’t even celebrate Christmas until Christmas Eve.
-
FIREQUACKER replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 months, 3 weeks ago
Sick again! 😭 I lost track of how many illnesses I’ve had this year, but it’s at least 10. I’m excited to get our Christmas tree this week though.
-
FIREQUACKER replied to the topic Prayer Requests for Anyone in the forum Mission, Calling & Ethics 9 months, 3 weeks ago
Remembering to eat can be hard. I’ll be praying.
-
FIREQUACKER replied to the topic Prayer Requests for Anyone in the forum Mission, Calling & Ethics 9 months, 3 weeks ago
I’m so sorry. I’m glad you were able to find some joy in Jesus though. I’m praying for you. 🩷
-
Esther changed their profile picture 9 months, 3 weeks ago
-
Esther replied to the topic Why did you choose to write about your main character? in the forum Topic of the Week 9 months, 3 weeks ago
Whaleyyyy, what kind of question is thissss 😭
Jk jkkkk, I’m just not sure off the top of my head how to answer this 😂😂
I feel like most of my WIPs start off with a tiny little snowflake of a plot until I snowball it into a full-fledged plot/story idea. But from that little bit of a plot bunny, I always start with the characters before I touch t…[Read more]
- Load More

Hiii!!
I’ve been doing great! I started learning animation–I have my own youtube channel now and have been posting How to Train Your Dragon animations. I also just started writing a fully original story (that I hopefully will be working on later today lol)
You’re illustrating someone’s book? That is SO AWESOME.
AMAZINGG!!! Thats so cool Keilah!! Whats the name of your channel?? I totally wanna go check it out!! I have one for book reviews and writing stuff but I don’t post a tonnn
It’s called “The Slate Dragon”!
Yayy! Thats so cool!! I just subscribed
Thank you!
Hey it feels like I haven’t heard from you in ages! Yay for illustrating a book and all your other endeavors! I did early college online too, it’s a great option.
Oh goodness exciting things lol…
Well I’m starting to get back into drawing and writing again after kinda taking a break from creative stuff for awhile, so that’s fun! Also I’m doing…[Read more]
No literally! Been ages and yeah I think a lot of people are less active now that I knew. But that all sounds so exciting! I definitely get the loss of creativity and to much pressure, sorry that happend but glad its reemerging, taking breaks are important though. But yes I’d love to go see your art! I’ll have to check that out! Tag me for sure,…[Read more]
💛💛💛
Hi!! I’ve been wondering where you’ve been. I’m so glad you’re back!
That’s really cool that you got an illustration job. What kind of book is it? Also 12 projects sounds like a lot. But also same, lol. I haven’t finished writing anything either. I have like 5 projects right now, 2 of which are taking priority.
As for real life, I’ve been…[Read more]
Hi Loopy!! Thank youu!
I’m excited for the illustration job! Its pretty lowk though, my friend is publishing and when she found out I do art she hired me to do some for her and is paying me thankfully hahaha! Her book is called Embers Of Today and is a dark fantasy, so some of the illustrations are really not my style (I drew a little evil…[Read more]
Cool! Sounds like a fun book. I get accidentally making a scary/ evil character cute, lol. I do that a lot in my own art. It’s a struggle.
Oh whoops, I meant to say I was living closer to my nieces and nephew, lol. Moving out is great, actually, except for the fact that I have to pay for everything. XD
My channel is Loopylin, just like on here. I…[Read more]
Gotcha hahaha! Still fun being closer to them I’m sure!
My channel is BookSavy_ReviewsAndWrites!
Mmmm I’d say my favorite christmas movie is probably Elf! But I love Grinch too.