@starshiness
Active 2 years, 11 months ago- Rank: Loyal Sidekick
- Total Posts: 174
-
Esther replied to the topic Your favorites of KP? in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 8 months ago
-
Esther replied to the topic Your favorites of KP? in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 8 months ago
-
Esther replied to the topic Your favorites of KP? in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 8 months ago
These are more that stood out to me:
https://kingdompen.org/why-most-modern-christian-allegories-fail-and-how-to-prevent-this/
-
Esther replied to the topic Your favorites of KP? in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 8 months ago
Ok… So I saved lots of articles for future reference and I can’t say that I have favorites. I feel like they all were amazingly (if that’s a word) helpful and why my writing is what it is today!
There is one article though, that had some great thoughts:
https://kingdompen.org/the-sheer-awfulness-of-christianity/
I also really…[Read more]
-
Esther replied to the topic Lojasa my hopefully new friends:) in the forum Start HERE 3 years, 8 months ago
Welcome!! So cool that you’re @princesachronicle22 ’s brother! My brother and I plan to co-author a book… sometime… hopefully soon… XD
Anywho! I’m Esther: a volleyball-playing, violin-squeaking, dog-obsessed, homeschooled, God-loving, amateur writer!!
My WIP is ya dystopian, but I have ideas for a contemporary novel, fantasy duo…[Read more]
-
Esther replied to the topic Trapped in the Library of the Kingdom of Pen — (Official) in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 8 months ago
Sure! I’m not sure which one is larger yet.
@princesachronicle22 @lightoverdarkness6 @whalekeeper @felicity @orielle21 @otherworldlyhistorian @elizabeth-hearten @keilah-h @anyone-I-missed
If y’all do want to jump in with another group when you’re on, you can totally go ahead and do that! 🙂 I think the days and times were…[Read more]
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 3 years, 8 months ago
@mineralizedwritings That looks really cool!! Reminds me of the abandoned mine structures in Minecraft…… Although I suppose you’re going for not-abandoned-mine aesthetics, lol.
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Anyone else love Moodboards/Aesthetics? in the forum Art 3 years, 8 months ago
@loopylin Yeah, several of my characters are like that (and my brother’s too)
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Lojasa my hopefully new friends:) in the forum Start HERE 3 years, 8 months ago
@thearcaneaxiom Hello there! Or, Mae lojasa!
@princesachronicle22 It’s cool you have a brother on here. Mine is not a writing things person–he makes up awesome stories but he just won’t write or type them down.
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 3 years, 8 months ago
@euodia-vision You’re welcome!
-
Euodia replied to the topic Who wants a Marvel AU? 😉 in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 8 months ago
Soooo…I was writing some more today…but I have a quick question. Is anyone still interested in this fanfiction?
*comes out of nowhere* I know not how I found this nor can I explain the joy this brought to my life this morning but please continue writing. *disappears again*
-
Euodia replied to the topic Hello mates! in the forum Start HERE 3 years, 8 months ago
I like a lot of music genres, but I probably listen to classic rock and indie rock the most.
Nice! I listen to a lot of folk music.
Um… if you really want to see it the graham cracker is somewhere on microphage6032’s ‘does anyone else write sci-fi?’ topic. 😂
Haha, okay cool. I shall try to find it. XD
1. Ah yes… fantasy! Only the…
-
Euodia replied to the topic Hello mates! in the forum Start HERE 3 years, 8 months ago
OH MY GOSH!! HI!!! Oh my goodness! (Okay, lemme calm down for a second XD)
HIIIII! *jumps up and down with excitement* XD
Ahh yes!! I absolutely remember!!
I actually tried to message you about Kingdom pen before CWW ended, but it wouldn’t let me :(. So I’m so glad that you made it!! 😀
Oh really? That’s so funny! Yeah my blo…[Read more]
-
Euodia replied to the topic Hello mates! in the forum Start HERE 3 years, 8 months ago
That’s SO fun that you have Australian Shepherds. I either want a bulldog or Aussie when I’m older. XD
The builds on Lego Masters are always AMAZING!!! Ahh, you mean Mario himself!?!?!? 😝🤣
Yesssss ma’am. XD But he was there for Jurassic Park, not Mario. XD
Oh, I know!!! (I just realized that what I said was…
-
Euodia replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 3 years, 8 months ago
@mineralizedwritings @princesachronicle22 @loopylin @freedomwriter76 @keilah-h
Thanks so much, everyone!
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 8 months ago
Feather
“Carter has something that might have been able to help.” Beth told them. “But since he’s not here… an infirmary won’t be much use unless it has some willow bark… He isn’t bleeding. What he needs most now is water and sleep. Can you help me find a bedroom? After that I can go look for medicine.”
Fea…[Read more]
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 8 months ago
@gwyndalf-the-wise @felicity Weird. I’ve seen that happen a couple times lately.
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Backstory RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 8 months ago
@everybody
So! here’s the next part. It doesn’t really follow chronologically–I’m not sure how this one and the previous one fit together. I might’ve made it a bit confusing using Feather’s name in the previous one, but using her number here, when it probably comes after.
This is the story of how Feather actually got her name. I thought it…[Read more]
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Trapped in the Library of the Kingdom of Pen — (Official) in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 8 months ago
@whalekeeper Lol.
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Backstory RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 8 months ago
@elishavet-pidyon You’re good! I like that little snippet. Kinda reminds me of how Feather acts with her own sisters, so………
@godlyfantasy12 @koshka @freedomwriter76 @felicity @mineralizedwritings @sarafini @lightoverdarkness6
I’ll post the next part in a couple minutes!
- Load More
