@starshiness
Active 2 years, 11 months ago- Rank: Loyal Sidekick
- Total Posts: 174
-
Esther replied to the topic They all said to start here… in the forum Start HERE 3 years, 8 months ago
@soleilenai
Hello and welcome, Naia!! I’m Esther: a volleyball-playing, violin-squeaking, dog-obsessed, homeschooled, God-loving, amateur writer!!
My current WIP is ya dystopian and is called The Endoxos Trilogy.
Now for the questions!!
1. Your name is really pretty! What does it mean?
2. Coffee, tea, or neither? Which is your pr…[Read more]
-
Esther replied to the topic Hello everyone in the forum Start HERE 3 years, 8 months ago
Welcome!! Sorry I haven’t gotten around to introducing myself.
I’m Esther: a volleyball-playing, violin-squeaking, dog-obsessed, homeschooled, God-loving, amateur writer!!
My current WIP (work in progress) is ya dystopian and is called the Endoxos Trilogy.
Question time!!
1. What’s your favorite short story that you’ve written?…[Read more]
-
Esther replied to the topic My WIP!!! in the forum Novel Critique Requests 3 years, 8 months ago
@lightoverdarkness6 @mineralizedwritings @felicity @godlyfantasy12 @freedomwriter76 @gwyndalf-the-wise
Next two chapters!!
Note: Someone that is introduced does not have a name yet. XD So he is just being called by what he is.
Chapter 24
Everton sighed, leaning on the window next to him. He stared out at the forest, watching the trees go by.…[Read more]
-
Esther replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 8 months ago
So cool!!! Love the black&white aesthetic!!
Which brothers are these? And what’s their story?
-
Esther replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 3 years, 8 months ago
Gotcha. 😉👍
Anyways, thank you so much! *nods* you got them right! The second guy is Tauren Wells, a Christian singer.
Oh, yeah, I’ve heard of him before. I just didn’t know what he looks like.
The dog portrait is not of my dog (I do want to do one of him sometime tho, he just has a lot of hair XD), it’s a por…
-
Esther replied to the topic New name, new me! in the forum Start HERE 3 years, 8 months ago
And btw, I love your forum signature.
Thx!! It’s always a great reminder when I’m writing or doing anything. Especially when I write something really good. XD I have to be like: Girl, you couldn’t have done this without Him. He deserves all the glory.
XD
But yeah. I’d probably say that that’s my life motto, if you will.
-
Esther replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 8 months ago
Amidala
Ami looked around. What had just happened? Lyn, Grimm, and Nyx had just… disappeared! That was impossible! But throughout her journeys, Ami had learned not to think that the impossible couldn’t be done.
She walked over to Uvah. “They just… vanished!” She said. “What are we going to do next?”
(Sry that was short.)
-
Esther replied to the topic My WIP!!! in the forum Novel Critique Requests 3 years, 8 months ago
AHHH CONGRADULATIONS!!! *literal round of applause + standing ovation*
*bows* Thank you, thank you! XD lol
So happy for you Esther!!!
🎉🎉🎉🎊🎊
Can’t wait to see where you take it, you got this! 😁💛
Thanks!!
I can’t wait to see where it goes, too! XD
WOOO-HOOOO!!!! GO, GIRL!!!! 🥳🎈🎉🎊🎉🎈🥳🎊 I c…
-
Euodia replied to the topic Who wants a Marvel AU? 😉 in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 8 months ago
*appears again* I introduced your Marvel AU to my sister and she is in love and wants more chapters ASAP. XD She’s currently fangirling over Steve and Phil. *disappears again but will most likely reappear soon*
-
Euodia replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 3 years, 8 months ago
Thank you so much!!! You got them all correcttttt. XD
3. Steve Rogers/Captain America/Chris Evans (yes, I shall give all three! 😂😂😂)
I shall accept all three of those answers, good job. XD *pats you on the head*
Are the two swords related to a book or something…? 😅
The two swords are Fili’s and Kili’s from The Hobbit. &…
-
Euodia replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 3 years, 8 months ago
yes ma’am!
-
Euodia replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 3 years, 8 months ago
Oh I didn’t realize my original post actually came through! Took a few days tho. XD
Anyways, thank you so much! *nods* you got them right! The second guy is Tauren Wells, a Christian singer.
The dog portrait is not of my dog (I do want to do one of him sometime tho, he just has a lot of hair XD), it’s a portrait of my friend’s dad’s…[Read more]
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Trapped in the Library of the Kingdom of Pen — (Official) in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 8 months ago
@everybody (not really gonna tag anyone for this group)
Howzer
Humans.
All humans [were there any nonhuman creatures? He knows what aliens are but the ones he’s used to are alien dragons; he might just call all non-dragon humanoids “humans”].
All, except for Jaye, afraid of him.
He backed into a bookshelf, trying to make himself just a bit…[Read more]
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Lojasa my hopefully new friends:) in the forum Start HERE 3 years, 8 months ago
@thearcaneaxiom Awesome! The idea of four-dimensional Septrums (Septra? just my amateur Latin scholar making me think that’s the correct plural even though it isn’t) in a three dimensional world is interesting.
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 8 months ago
@thearcaneaxiom That is very cool.
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 3 years, 8 months ago
@gwyndalf-the-wise That is really cool!
-
Esther replied to the topic My WIP!!! in the forum Novel Critique Requests 3 years, 8 months ago
@mineralizedwritings @lightoverdarkness6 @felicity @gwyndalf-the-wise @godlyfantasy12 @freedomwriter76
*squeal of delight*
I finished writing the first book in the Endoxos Trilogy Tuesday night!!!! 🥳✨
The word count is over 34,000. Yeah… not that much. But by the second draft, I want it to be between 40,000 and 60,000. We’ll see what happ…[Read more]
-
Esther replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 8 months ago
But I will write one tomorrow! I promise promise promise! 🙂
-
Esther replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 8 months ago
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Who wants a Marvel AU? 😉 in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 8 months ago
@freedomwriter76 You’re welcome! This story is the best!!
@elishavet-pidyon Your character is awesome.
- Load More
