@starshiness
Active 2 years, 11 months ago- Rank: Loyal Sidekick
- Total Posts: 174
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 7 months ago
@loopylin @princesachronicle22 @mineralizedwritings
Allen
“Why do you only have one eye?” Maylee asked suddenly, to Dante. The red alien laughed. “Why do you have two eyes? Isn’t one enough?” he said.
Allen thought he had something to add into this conversation. “The same question might be ‘Why do I have blue skin?’ or ‘Why does she have a…[Read more]
-
Euodia replied to the topic Cheesy or not? in the forum Plotting 3 years, 8 months ago
Ooh, that’s very helpful. Thanks so much!
Okay, question, so you mentioned that the whole ‘brainwashing’ thing isn’t that realistic, so would you stick with that even in a fantasy story? Where brainwashing could be very realistic? Or not?
-
Euodia replied to the topic Character Questionnaire! in the forum Characters 3 years, 8 months ago
What would your character do if they found a $100 bill on the ground?
Riya: *whispers* How much is that in our currency?
Tirion: 300 telpes.
Riya: *eyes widen* Well then, I’d put it towards the money I’m saving to buy a new plot of land for my family.
Tirion: I’d spend it.
Riya: On what?
Tirion: I don’t know, something cool.
What would your…[Read more]
-
Allison and
Light are now friends 3 years, 8 months ago -
Keilah H. replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 8 months ago
@theloonyone @loopylin Either of you see my last RP’s? Understandable if you’ve been busy or anything.
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic New name, new me! in the forum Start HERE 3 years, 8 months ago
@joy-calle Soryy for spamming, but here’s some more on the playlist:
Me Without You–Tobymac
Sparrows–Jason Gray
Maybe It’s Okay–We Are Messengers
Grace Got You–Mercyme
(By no means conclusive. The playlist has like 70 songs.)
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic New name, new me! in the forum Start HERE 3 years, 8 months ago
Tauren Wells’ Echo is what’s on the playlist next, and is apparently one of the favorites at my brother’s Sunday school (at least that’s what he said once).
It does not help that a favorite character of mine is named Echo, and he’s all I can think about when I hear the song…..lol
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic New name, new me! in the forum Start HERE 3 years, 8 months ago
@joy-calle Hmm. Depends on the day. My mom has a CCM playlist on right now though, and it’s playing Skillet’s Lions. That one’s a good one. If it plays any more of the ones I like and recognize I’ll list their names and artists.
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic So…I succumbed to writing fanfiction…Help? XD in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 8 months ago
“Those movies we don’t mention”…….Which ones? I haven’t seen much Marvel.
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic THE CRAZY SLEEPOVER WHATEVER WE WANT RP! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 8 months ago
@loopylin @whalekeeper @godlyfantasy12 @elishavet-pidyon @felicity @lightoverdarkness6 (those are all of you who are still on right?
Liberty
Star was smirking. Liberty looked down into the cup and immediately regretted drinking from it.
A flurry of rather foul language came from behind her, only solidifying her suspicions.
“Star…..”…[Read more]
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Character Questionnaire! in the forum Characters 3 years, 8 months ago
@esther-c You asked these questions, right?
#1- What would your character do if they found a $100 bill on the ground?
Jareth’s answer: I’d save it. If I couldn’t find the one who’d lost it. Who would just drop 144 credits though? That can get you a lot of stuff!
#2-What would your character’s dream home look like and where would it be?
I l…[Read more]
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Character Castle 2.0 in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 8 months ago
@godlyfantasy12 The growing wings idea sounds awesome!! I’d do it!!
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic THE CRAZY SLEEPOVER WHATEVER WE WANT RP! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 8 months ago
@godlyfantasy12 My charries are in the room at least. I won’t be able to RP today but I’ll try tomorrow.
-
Esther replied to the topic Character Questionnaire! in the forum Characters 3 years, 8 months ago
Jonathan… XD
Oooh, ok! I’ll have my charries answer number 1.
What would you do if you found a $100 bill?
Ami: …Ev: …
Finally,
Ev: What’s a dollar bill?
Ami: *shrugs* Maybe it’s a type of currency…
Me: One Aletheian drek is equal to two American dollars.
Ev: Oh, ok. So 100 dollars is 50 dreks! Sweet! After exchang…[Read more]
-
Esther replied to the topic My WIP!!! in the forum Novel Critique Requests 3 years, 8 months ago
Wow. That was super fun/scary to read! Is there a second book? I mean, there’s got to be more! 🙂
I’m glad you enjoyed it!! There is of course more!! 😀 As of now, it is only existent in my head though… XD When I start writing, I’ll post it!
I really like how you described the aunt and uncle. I could totally picture the cottage.
Yay!! ᾗ…[Read more]
-
Esther replied to the topic I Have Returned in the forum Announcements 3 years, 8 months ago
@not-so-secret-secret-assassian
I am the #1 Wingfeather Saga hater. Anyone who disagrees with me will be mysteriously assassinated within the next couple of days (not on the weekends tho)
*horrified gasp* SAY WHAT NOW?!?!
*clears throat*
I have read your post about WFS when I stalked the forum and I can only agree on bits of it. The first book…[Read more]
-
Esther replied to the topic My WIP!!! in the forum Novel Critique Requests 3 years, 8 months ago
@mineralizewritings @godlyfantasy12 @felicity @gwyndalf-the-wise @lightoverdarkness6
Here are the last three chapters!!! (Sorry it took me so long. I kept forgetting. XD) It’s pretty fast-paced, in my opinion. So don’t mind that. I may fix it in the second draft.
I do not have a chapter of Asher and Ev’s conversation. It may be in the secon…[Read more]
-
Esther replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 8 months ago
Yes, it is his first name. And in most situations, no, it is not really acceptable, but Hans allows Erich to do it, whereas he won’t let Riker call him by his first name in almost all circumstances.
I think it being acceptable is more based off of the officer than the exact rules, if you understand what I mean. 😅
Ok, that makes s…[Read more]
-
Esther replied to the topic THE CRAZY SLEEPOVER WHATEVER WE WANT RP! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 8 months ago
@godlyfantasy12 @keilah-h @sarafini @felicity @mineralizedwritings @loopyli @elishavet-pidyon @whalekeeper
Sorry, y’all! I don’t think I can keep up with this RP as well. 🙁 Hope y’all have fun!! 😀
-
Esther replied to the topic THE CRAZY SLEEPOVER WHATEVER WE WANT RP! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 8 months ago
Gotcha. You’re good! 😉
- Load More
