I Have Returned

Home Page Forums General Site Info Announcements I Have Returned

Viewing 8 posts - 16 through 23 (of 23 total)
  • Author
    Power
    @power
      • Total Posts: 292

I need to have someone else to act a tad touched in the head, so that folks don’t think I’m the only one mad as a March hare! 🤪🐰😜

You will love what you spend time with.

Felicity
      @felicity
        • Total Posts: 811

@power

Awesome poem. It seems so effortless to you. Does it just come to you all at once? Been meaning to ask you this for a while…not sure if this is the best place or time…

He must increase, but I must decrease.

Esther
        @esther-c
          • Total Posts: 3201

@not-so-secret-secret-assassin

I am the #1 Wingfeather Saga hater. Anyone who disagrees with me will be mysteriously assassinated within the next couple of days (not on the weekends tho)

*horrified gasp* SAY WHAT NOW?!?!

*clears throat*

I have read your post about WFS when I stalked the forum and I can only  agree on bits of it. The first book was the most childish and slow of them all. But it gets so much better by every book!! I know that the first book is supposed to catch your attention, but at this point, Peterson can’t change that. The book is out and has been read by thousands.

I will say though, that the show they are making of it has been a little better than the books. It still has the main plot points from the first book, but how that happened and how the characters got there has changed. And for the better.

I must stop now before I start ranting. XD

Skulking within the depths of dark caves of New Zealand.

That’s actually really awesome cuz New Zealand is really cool!! XD

(After all, I am the best member of this server)

We shall see… 😏😆

Anywho, welcome back!!

Write what should not be forgotten. — Isabel Allende

Anonymous
            • Total Posts: 692

I do have to say that (although I don’t agree with a lot [most 😇🤣😅😜] of your satire) I think it’s really interesting and kinda fun. I know I mostly criticized you early but I wanted you to know that. 🙂😉 How will I know you’re being serious though? I mean what if you have something serious to tell us. Will I be able to tell you’re being serious (I hope this question didn’t hurt your feelings btw. That wasn’t my intent)? Oh and are you an AIO (Adventures in Odyssey) fan? If so, check out the Ceiling Fan podcast (if you haven’t already lol [most fans know of it even if they haven’t heard an episode]). You remind me of the podcast. I would love to hear your thoughts on the AIO radio show. You must do a post, and I’ll read it even if I don’t agree with your thoughts. 😉

Folith-Feolin
            @folith-feolin
              • Total Posts: 310

you remind me of an onion…

to be specific The Onion.

MineralizedWritings
              @mineralizedwritings
                • Total Posts: 2793

@esther-c

Couldn’t agree more. The show has been great!!

へびは かっこいい です!

Power
                @power
                  • Total Posts: 292

@felicity

Um, not really. . . I think. Generally, I don’t know at first how my poem is going to go. I start with an idea or a couple of words/lines that I think are cool, then I just embellish and add stuff. Sometimes it flows. Sometimes it doesn’t.

I have a pretty good sense of rhythm (A blessing and a curse), and I have noticed that my poetry seems to be better when written at nighttime. (Usually, when I’m supposed to be sleeping.) The real question is, is it actually better, or am I just sleep deprived and can’t tell the difference?

You will love what you spend time with.

Felicity
                  @felicity
                    • Total Posts: 811

@power

Hmm. Good question. 😉 Yes that’s similar to how poetry comes to me. Very randomly and always at an inconvenient time.

He must increase, but I must decrease.

Viewing 8 posts - 16 through 23 (of 23 total)
                  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
                  >