@starshiness
Active 2 years, 11 months ago- Rank: Loyal Sidekick
- Total Posts: 174
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 7 months ago
@thearcaneaxiom Yeah, Dr. Lisle called it “a tiny glimpse into the infinite mind of God,” and I was inclined to agree with him.
The fractal grapher software has like five different fractal types you can make with it……I think you could make some cool art with it, if your computer/tablet can run the iterations….
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 7 months ago
@mineralizedwritings @loopylin @princesachronicle22
Allen
Serin jetted straight for the fountain in the center of the room, and he couldn’t blame her. It looked inviting, even to him.
Until she let out a snarl as something leaped out of the water, shoving her to the side.
Allen pointed his blaster at it as it rose taller. It was not a creature…[Read more]
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 3 years, 7 months ago
@thearcaneaxiom Canon. The people of Mandalore still speak it…and the CloneWings are based predominantly off of the clone troopers. Clones of Jango Fett, a Mandalorian, or at least raised by them. Of course, the Icewraiths didn’t come into existence with the clones, so I gave them a bit of backstory.
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 7 months ago
@thearcaneaxiom Would it? I don’t know, this is just a very interesting conversation.
There’s a book I own, called Fractals: The Secret Code of Creation, by Christian astrophysicist Jason Lisle. He created his own plotting software for fractal graphing–and has a link to it in the book, so that’s pretty awesome.
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 7 months ago
@loopylin That comic is too funny….
Crosshair
“Ah…hello?” came a voice. A man stepped out of the shadows.
For a second, in the dim light, Crosshair almost thought the man was his brother Hunter. But this character lacked Hunter’s distinctive facial markings, or the red bandanna that he always wore.
He lowered his rifle, but…[Read more]
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 3 years, 7 months ago
@thearcaneaxiom No, actually. The CloneWings come from a Star Wars fanfiction where all of the humans and aliens and whatever else are actually dragons. “Kote” is a word supposedly meaning “glory” from the Mando’an language of that universe. The Icewraith kind hailed from the same planet as that language, so his name is from it. I did pull…[Read more]
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 7 months ago
@thearcaneaxiom Yep, totally get it. We have lots of fractals in our world, but they have to stop at a certain point because they’re made of non-fractal atoms. But I mean, in a fantasy world like yours, you can really do anything, so…I’d say go for it!!
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic New name, new me! in the forum Start HERE 3 years, 7 months ago
@joy-calle Cool! Yeah, I’m pretty sure most people have at least heard of it…..lol.
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 3 years, 7 months ago
@thearcaneaxiom I like your art!
And on the dragon question, the CloneWings’ icebreath was predominantly used for defense at one point in time. They have long since adopted the use of guns and other weapons like every other tribe, but they still use it as a last resort.
Genetic studies indicate that some ancient CloneWings–or Icewraiths as…[Read more]
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 7 months ago
@thearcaneaxiom I like that!! Although since they’re four-dimensional, 3D us can’t see them and can only get grabbed by a bunch of random clawed cylinders…and maybe an eye or two….and a mouth that is definitely real…..lol
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Excited to be here in the forum Start HERE 3 years, 7 months ago
Hello!! I’m Keilah. I see you like songs. Smell the Color 9 is a good one.
Weird thing: If you’re an 80’s person, what’s your opinion on the movies from that period? I know Star Wars: The Empire Strikes Back was released in 1980, and the first Tron was released two years later. Those were both cool, although Tron had a really choppy…[Read more]
-
Esther replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 3 years, 7 months ago
Whatever you wanna do. It doesn’t really matter to me. 🙂
-
Esther replied to the topic Drawing Your Sweet, Apparently Traumatized Little Charries ❤ in the forum Art 3 years, 7 months ago
So my little charrie is name Brody. He’s six years old and one of the sweetest things on the planet! <3
He’s (obviously) short. He has brown hair and brown eyes. He’s wearing a slightly tattered tunic and he has no shoes on. As for the hair and face shape, reference the pic below. (Sorry that it’s in the middle of a moodboa…[Read more]
-
Esther replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 3 years, 7 months ago
Ok, I’ll hop over there and do that in a sec. 😉
Cool!!
If you can, that’d be really neat to see!
-
Esther replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 3 years, 7 months ago
Those look so cool!!
How did you do that??
Awesome!
It’s actually a him. Do you want a description?
-
Esther replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 7 months ago
Amidala
As they walked down the hall, searching for water, Ami noticed Ev lagging along, slightly behind the rest. She slowed down to match his pace and tried to meet his eyes.
“What’s up?”
“Nothing,” he mumbled.
Ami furrowed her brow. “It’s Will, isn’t it?”
Ev didn’t answer. “It’s nothing that concerns you…”
“Well ob…[Read more]
-
Esther replied to the topic Character Questionnaire! in the forum Characters 3 years, 7 months ago
@freedomwriter76 @godlyfantasy12 @loopylin @euodia-vision @lightoverdarkness6 @felicity @keilah-h @mineralizedwritings @acancello @whalekeeper @anyone-I-missed
New question for y’all!! (Or rather your charries 😉 )
What is your favorite food or meal?
Ami: Anything like a warm, comfort food. Like a bowl of stew or soup.Ev: I don’t real…[Read more]
-
Esther replied to the topic My WIP!!! in the forum Novel Critique Requests 3 years, 7 months ago
Ooof, I did? *Face palms* Sorry! 😅😅
Naw, you’re good. 🙂
XDXD Yeah, sometimes when you’re editing, you change something…and then your’e like “Oh now I need a new title!” XDXD That’s how I am 😅😅
YESSS!!! XDXD
-
Esther replied to the topic Character Songs/Playlists! in the forum Music 3 years, 7 months ago
Cool! 😀
-
Esther replied to the topic My WIP!!! in the forum Novel Critique Requests 3 years, 7 months ago
Aww I love those!! Finding the right title is so fulfilling 😀!!
Thanks!
It is!! 😀
I think you said that the last time I changed it…
he… he… he…
XDXD
Like I said, it’ll probably change again anyway. XD
- Load More
