@starshiness
Active 2 years, 11 months ago- Rank: Loyal Sidekick
- Total Posts: 174
-
Esther replied to the topic A Place to share/write whatever we’re working on: Worldbuilding, plot, etc in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 7 months ago
That sounds really cool and unique!! I really like that!! 😄
I really need to worldbuild more. XD The history part was easy cuz it was based off of America, but I want the customs to be more unique and that will take more work. Lol
-
Esther replied to the topic My Book needs some help 😀 in the forum Novel Critique Requests 3 years, 7 months ago
I pretty much was thinking what @mineralizedwritings was, I just couldn’t say it as well as she does. XD
From this beginning, I can already get a feel for the personality of the POV character. (Who I’m assuming is Shauna 😉 ) If you share more, please tag me! I’d love to read more and hear more about your story!! 😀
-
Esther replied to the topic Hey Y'all!! in the forum Start HERE 3 years, 7 months ago
Welcome back, Ky!! So glad you’re back! 😀
I guess I shall introduce myself in case you don’t really know who I am. I’m Esther: a volleyball-playing, violin-squeaking, dog-obsessed, God-loving, amateur writer!!
I’ve heard a little about your book from you on here and it sounds really intriguing!! I’ll have to read it s…[Read more]
-
Esther replied to the topic A Place to share/write whatever we’re working on: Worldbuilding, plot, etc in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 7 months ago
@godlfantasy12
Also, Grimm looks amazing!!! His eye color is like, super cool!! It’s like a silver-blue. I love it!!
And if I come up with anything concerning the greetings in A’Grend, I’ll let ya know! 👍
Girl…
That scene…
Was…
AMAZING!!!! 🤩
I really enjoyed reading it and it kept me on the edge of my seat! Can’t wait t…[Read more]
-
Esther replied to the topic A Place to share/write whatever we’re working on: Worldbuilding, plot, etc in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 7 months ago
I’d love to hear about it!! Other writers’ worlds always fascinates me!! 😄
-
Esther replied to the topic Guest Bloggers? in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 7 months ago
Anything you want to write about is great. Of course, you can ask me for suggestions if you’re not sure, but you can choose any random writing-related topic you like! You can also do a devotional type of post if you want instead.
Alrighty! 😀
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Excited to be here in the forum Start HERE 3 years, 7 months ago
@80strish He sounds like a funny character, lol.
And oh my stars and shadows–I’d heard that my current
obsessionfavorite TV show, Star Wars: The Bad Batch, was basically the Star Wars version of the A-Team, but I never realized HOW similar they are until you mentioned that summary. I mean, it’s probably really toned down in comparison, but…[Read more] -
Keilah H. replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 3 years, 7 months ago
@artsy-dragon Wow!! That’s so cool!
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 7 months ago
@loopylin @theloonyone Elliot’s reply…lol!
Crosshair
“Oh, I would never imagine it,” Elliot muttered, but didn’t say any more until they were deep in the hallways. Then he spoke up with “So how long have you two been here?”
“Too long.” Crosshair growled. “Actually, from what I can tell, only a standard rotation [24-hour day] or two. This…[Read more]
-
Esther replied to the topic Guest Bloggers? in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 7 months ago
Adding on to my earlier response:
Would you want articles with a certain topic, or just any topic of my choosing? (All pertaining to writing, of course. 😉 )
-
Esther replied to the topic Guest Bloggers? in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 7 months ago
Ooooh. 😏 I may be able to do it. I’ve been thinking about writing an article for KP, so I may be able to do one for your blog. I’ll definitely consider it. 🙂 Once I decide, I’ll let you know! 😀
-
Esther replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 7 months ago
maybe a dragon frozen?! Or a “frozen” in gold (dunno what the word is XD)
Not a bad idea… 🤔😆
It would be really cool!!
-
Esther replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 7 months ago
Oh, sorry! I just saw your message. 🙁
Your good! 🙂
Hm, maybe Destry, Fynn and Skyler can join the group too? Or maybe another group…idk 😅.
They don’t have to join any group if y’all’s group is already pretty big. It was just a suggestion because @godlyfantasy12 had mentioned it. Whatever y’all wanna do is fine with me. …
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 7 months ago
@loopylin You’re all good!
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 7 months ago
Crosshair
Elliot looked just a bit intimidated. Partially a good thing….
And partially an “I’m glad Feather isn’t here, because she’d definitely yell at me” thing.
He sighed and went back to digging through cabinets.
“Wait–what are we looking for?” Elliot asked.
Crosshair looked down at where the other man was…[Read more]
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 3 years, 7 months ago
@artsy-dragon yeah! Space dragons!
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 7 months ago
@loopylin @theloonyone Did anyone see my latest RP’s? I thought I wrote some.
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 7 months ago
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Excited to be here in the forum Start HERE 3 years, 7 months ago
@80strish ooh, A-Team. Never seen it but they were part of the inspiration for a favorite modern show of mine. What makes this character “the crazy one?”
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 7 months ago
@freedomwriter76 You’re welcome.
Mostof my death scenes are a character sacrificing himself. Is it the same for you?
- Load More
