@starshiness
Active 2 years, 11 months ago- Rank: Loyal Sidekick
- Total Posts: 174
-
Allison replied to the topic My Book needs some help 😀 in the forum Novel Critique Requests 3 years, 7 months ago
@esther-c @mineralizedwritings
Heres a new beginning to my book! Just let me know how you like it and if you see any errors. Thank you!
I ran down a row of almond trees. Their pink and white blossoms were open and each flower contributed to the sweet, woody perfumed air that was luxurious to breath in. Bark and sticks crunched under my bare…[Read more]
-
Esther replied to the topic A Place to share/write whatever we’re working on: Worldbuilding, plot, etc in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 7 months ago
Aww thank you SO MUCH!!! Yeah it was nervewracking writing it…lol. Ah good! I’m so glad you liked it!! 🙂 ❤️❤️
Lol
Of course!!! <3
@lightoverdarkness6 @godlyfantasy12 @freedomwriter76 @euodia-vision @thearcaneaxiom @princesachronicle22 @gwyndalf-the-wise @whalekeeper @loopylin @anyone-else-who-cares-to-critique
Hey, y’a…[Read more]
-
Esther started the topic Something on the KP Trinity is a bit messed up… in the forum Questions and Support 3 years, 7 months ago
First of all, the whole KP Trinity thing looks AMAZING!!! And the art is EPIC!!!
*clears throat*
Anywho, for what I’m really creating this post for. XD
I noticed on the KP Trinity page that the words describing each part of it, weren’t in the boxes, they just kept going down the page until the words stopped. And the part where…[Read more]
-
Allison replied to the topic Tips, tricks, descriptions and new words! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 7 months ago
Sorry it took so long to write back (I’m in the process of moving cross country). I have never heard of any of those words, Omphalophobia is hilarious! I love finding about phobias- I found a few ones.
Arachibutyrophobia- Fear of peanut butter
Coulrophobia- Fear of clowns
Hippopotomonstrosesquipedaliophobia- Fear of long…[Read more]
-
Euodia replied to the topic A Place to share/write whatever we’re working on: Worldbuilding, plot, etc in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 7 months ago
AWW thank you ❤️❤️❤️!! Yes I do too <3<3!! He’s soooo sweet. And my baby Asher!! I feel so bad for putting them through all this 😅😭. But it benefits them, in the end. 🙂
And yes, I will! I’m working on the next part right now actually! 🙂
AHH yes Asherrrrr ❤❤❤
Okay goo…[Read more]
-
Esther replied to the topic My Book needs some help 😀 in the forum Novel Critique Requests 3 years, 7 months ago
Alrighty! 👍 😀
-
Esther replied to the topic My WIP!!! in the forum Novel Critique Requests 3 years, 7 months ago
oh, just finished it!
Woo-hoo!! 😄 XD
XDXD This is literally my oc’s Tauren and Lesli. She’s been doing that to him since he was little and won’t stop now that he’s a foot taller than her lol. ( I mean if he asked her to she probably would)
That’s awesome!! 🤣
-
Euodia replied to the topic A Place to share/write whatever we’re working on: Worldbuilding, plot, etc in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 7 months ago
AHHHHH! That scene was SO good girl! I love, love, LOVE Dylan! Please write more!!!!!!
-
Euodia replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 3 years, 7 months ago
@keilah-h and @lightoverdarkness6
Thanks guys!
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic A Place to share/write whatever we’re working on: Worldbuilding, plot, etc in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 7 months ago
Is it weird that “That’s why they call me ‘wine hands.’ ‘Cause of what I do to your liver!” is one of my favorite TV show quotes?
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic A Place to share/write whatever we’re working on: Worldbuilding, plot, etc in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 7 months ago
@freedomwriter76 Yes, Peter was a very interesting character in this show!
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 7 months ago
@princesachronicle22 Ok! I just don’t really have anything for my character to do yet. When i’m out of ideas I usually just wait for someone to say something and then make my charrie reply.
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic A Place to share/write whatever we’re working on: Worldbuilding, plot, etc in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 7 months ago
@freedomwriter76 @godlyfantasy12 I really enjoy The Chosen too! I can’t pick a favorite character though. It changes from episode to episode. That one scene you’re talking about was hilarious though!!
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic A Place to share/write whatever we’re working on: Worldbuilding, plot, etc in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 7 months ago
@godlyfantasy12 Ah, I see. That would be bad if they just walked in.
Charries of mine like Feather and Jareth would totally get the “It’s God’s place! You can’t just WALK IN!” idea. I’m not sure if all of my others would get it though…you all need to work on that, guys…..
So what exactly does each one look like? I know the Fae are the winged…[Read more]
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic A Place to share/write whatever we’re working on: Worldbuilding, plot, etc in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 7 months ago
Can I bring some of my charries? Your people might be a bit freaked out by them tho……lol
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic A Place to share/write whatever we’re working on: Worldbuilding, plot, etc in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 7 months ago
@godlyfantasy12 I love it! I could probably live there…it sounds so beautiful.
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic A Place to share/write whatever we’re working on: Worldbuilding, plot, etc in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 7 months ago
@godlyfantasy12 I’m loving your worldbuilding! Is it based off of any culture in particular or something you made up?
Also, a bit off topic, but…how many “races” or sentient species of being do you have besides humans?
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 7 months ago
@princesachronicle22 @mineralizedwritings Either of you going to RP yet? (Unless you already have and I didn’t see it) I’m waiting until one of you has a turn.
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Guest Bloggers? in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 7 months ago
@joy-calle Depends…I might take you up on that….but then again I might not. I’m kinda indecisive about this sort of thing….but if I decide to do it, I will!
-
Allison replied to the topic My Book needs some help 😀 in the forum Novel Critique Requests 3 years, 7 months ago
Thanks! I will defiantly tag you! As I told@mineralizedwritings , I might do another few scenes and compare them, the scene above might be to busy for the beginning. 😀
- Load More
