@starshiness
Active 2 years, 11 months ago- Rank: Loyal Sidekick
- Total Posts: 174
-
Esther replied to the topic Hello, fellow writers! in the forum Start HERE 3 years, 7 months ago
Woohooo! Yay for Ev! At least they weren’t actual death experiences. 😅
Definitely!!
Oh, yes. I’m very glad. I don’t think I could ever kill him off. 😆
Your story sounds so cool!! I’ll have to check it out when I find the time!
I love the metaphor you use for God! I still have to decide on one for my fantasy novel. But for…[Read more]
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic THE CRAZY SLEEPOVER WHATEVER WE WANT RP! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 7 months ago
@felicity Ok then!
-
Ava Murbarger (Solfyre) replied to the topic Future Blog Post in the forum Non-Fiction 3 years, 7 months ago
First, before I answer your questions, the Reb is awesome! I have one or two articles on there myself, and have been meaning to get back into it.
As for graduation, I’m not quite there yet, but I know a lot of people who are/have been.
This might seem kind of broad, but I know prayer is a big part of it. While God might not…[Read more]
-
Ava Murbarger (Solfyre) replied to the topic Does anyone else like to write song spoofs? in the forum Music 3 years, 7 months ago
Thanks to you both!
Folith-Feolin, musicals are awesome! I would definitely be too nervous to be in one at all, but I love watching them. I would love to see one of your songs if you would tag me whenever you post one!
-
Ava Murbarger (Solfyre) replied to the topic My WIP in the forum Novel Critique Requests 3 years, 7 months ago
That’s definitely the kind of thing that will keep a reader, well, reading. I know I’d keep reading!
One of my other WIPs (a fantasy) that’s kind of taken a backseat for a while is about dragons. In it, there are certain dragons- either Starborn or Fireborn, that have magic. Instead of their magic being transferred genetically,…[Read more]
-
Allison replied to the topic To my fellow writers in the faith, greetings in the forum Start HERE 3 years, 7 months ago
Welcome! I’m Acancello! I’m also home schooled and I love acting! I also love guinea pigs, dogs, traveling, trying weird food, writing, reading,running, talking and a lot more 😀 ! I’m so glad you could come to KP! That is so amazing you have so many family members! Someday I hope to have a family that big someday! Now I’ll…[Read more]
-
Ava Murbarger (Solfyre) replied to the topic To my fellow writers in the faith, greetings in the forum Start HERE 3 years, 7 months ago
@janellebelovedpig @princesachronicle22
Homeschoolers unite! 😁
To answer the first question, I have written a few songs- a couple about my characters, which are still somewhat in progress, and a few for my characters to sing in the book.
The character I would want to meet would most likely be Rina, the main character of Healer, my WIP. But I…[Read more]
-
Janellebelovedpig replied to the topic Does anyone else like to write song spoofs? in the forum Music 3 years, 7 months ago
My highschool graduation meant the retirement of my homeschool-teacher mom and principal dad, so my siblings and I made a music video with Lego guys off of The Greatest Showman’s This is the Greatest Show, except changed it to be “…Greatest School.”
Apologetix are pretty great for Christian parodies of rock.
-
Janellebelovedpig replied to the topic To my fellow writers in the faith, greetings in the forum Start HERE 3 years, 7 months ago
Hi, Ava! Whoohoo, homeschoolers! That’s cool you play guitar; I play something called a dobrolin– a dobro that plays like a mandolin. Do you ever write songs? Who’s a character you would want to meet?
As to your questions,
1. Bible, definitely, 😀 next would be Hind’s Feet on High Places and classic The Horse & His Boy and Brock Eastman’s…[Read more] -
Ava Murbarger (Solfyre) replied to the topic To my fellow writers in the faith, greetings in the forum Start HERE 3 years, 7 months ago
Knew I was gonna miss one! lol
Here: @mineralizedwritings
-
Ava Murbarger (Solfyre) replied to the topic To my fellow writers in the faith, greetings in the forum Start HERE 3 years, 7 months ago
Nice to meet you, Janelle!
I’m gonna go ahead and tag some people before I start: @gwyndalf-the-wise @thearcaneaxiom @esther-c @keilah-h @freedomwriter76 @mineralizedwriting @godlyfantasy12 @folith-feolin @lightoverdarkness6 @princesachronicle22
Hopefully I spelled those right lol 😅
My name is Ava. I’m also homeschooled, and…[Read more]
-
Ava Murbarger (Solfyre) replied to the topic My WIP in the forum Novel Critique Requests 3 years, 7 months ago
Hmmm… So, it’s a mystery… 🤔🤣
-
Janellebelovedpig started the topic Future Blog Post in the forum Non-Fiction 3 years, 7 months ago
I want to write a devotional for the Reb about what God taught me while waiting for my graduation. I didn’t/ don’t know what I wanted to do when I grow up and I want to help future seniors like me.
What are y’all’s thoughts on graduation. Post- and pre-. 🙂
-
Janellebelovedpig changed their profile picture 3 years, 7 months ago
-
Janellebelovedpig started the topic To my fellow writers in the faith, greetings in the forum Start HERE 3 years, 7 months ago
Howdy! My name is Janelle. My full name means “God is gracious to bring the victory to this mighty warrior.” Whew, where to begin to tell you how that’s been true of me? Born as the youngest of 11 in a homeschool family, I was born again through faith in Jesus Christ at age 7. Ever since my Savior has been showing me day how to give Him Lordship.…[Read more]
-
Ava Murbarger (Solfyre) replied to the topic Hello, fellow writers! in the forum Start HERE 3 years, 7 months ago
That sounds awesome! I’ll totally give it a try.
Let’s see… For the name, let’s try Accalia. It’s a variation of my name, and means wolf (my favorite animal next to a dragon lol)
I have brown hair down to my shoulders, somewhere in between straight and curly, and brown eyes. I’m close to 6 feet tall, if that matters.
Star Wars-…[Read more]
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Hello, fellow writers! in the forum Start HERE 3 years, 7 months ago
@kyronthearcanin Yep! I can actually even add you as a character in that story if you want! I’m basing its human characters off of real people and its dragon characters off of charries from TV shows/movies/books.
The requirements:
The name you want to be called (can be your real name, a nickname, or something made up)
Your appearance (I’d prefer…
-
Ava Murbarger (Solfyre) and
Keilah H. are now friends 3 years, 7 months ago -
Ava Murbarger (Solfyre) replied to the topic Hello, fellow writers! in the forum Start HERE 3 years, 7 months ago
Sounds awesome! The more dragons, the better! 😉
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Hello, fellow writers! in the forum Start HERE 3 years, 7 months ago
@kyronthearcanin Yep…that might get troublesome quickly.
These dragons are a separate species from humans, though. They are much, much bigger–the equivalent of a six-foot human is a twenty-one-foot dragon. In one fanfic, the humans and the dragons have a sort of relationship, and the humans ride the dragons. In the other (the 15-book one), the…[Read more]
- Load More
