@starshiness
Active 2 years, 11 months ago- Rank: Loyal Sidekick
- Total Posts: 174
-
LandriC replied to the topic Book Lovers! in the forum Book Discussions 3 years, 6 months ago
All of y’all are making me rethink reading Dune…
-
LandriC replied to the topic Book Lovers! in the forum Book Discussions 3 years, 6 months ago
Yes!! I never used to listen to any type of instrumental until I found the fantasy style instrumentals and fell in love with them. 😂 They will really put you in the mood and spark some great inspiration! But I really only use instrumental during writing sessions. Any other time, I like lyrics to sing along with 🙂
-
LandriC replied to the topic My WIP in the forum Novel Critique Requests 3 years, 6 months ago
Thank you for sharing it! Reading was a pleasure and I hope you’ll post more!
-
Ava Murbarger (Solfyre) replied to the topic Hello, fellow writers! in the forum Start HERE 3 years, 6 months ago
Thanks!
For quite a while, though I’ve never really been serious about it. Just kind of random scribbles in notebooks, that technically are supposed to be for schoolwork lol. I basically just needed to get the idea for what Rina was going to look like. That drawing is probably one of my favorites. 🙂
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic The Character Ship Game Show✨ in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 6 months ago
I SHOULD DO THIS SO BAD……
I have one character in a sort of love triangle I’d love to put in……
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 6 months ago
@freedomwriter76 I’m good with those choices….considering Crosshair and Feather will probably remember them…. (did they meet Frida and Felix though? I thought I remembered my charries at least seeing them but I wasn’t sure.)
I’ll write our characters meeting whoever you choose now!
Crosshair
“Simon just…disappeared.” Elissa…[Read more]
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 6 months ago
@mineralizedwritings That drawing is too funny. Is it a terrified scream or a repulsed/stunned jaw drop?
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic A Place to share/write whatever we’re working on: Worldbuilding, plot, etc in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 6 months ago
@freedomwriter76 WOWWWWW…..that scene….
How do you get inside these characters’ heads so well?? I’m still working on that, despite my mountains of fanfics.
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 6 months ago
@princesachronicle22 @loopylin @mineralizedwritings
Allen
This new woman was…interesting, to say the least.
He’d never seen half of the remedies she was using. Although they made a weird kind of sense.
Dante built a fire and stuck his hands in it. Weird, he didn’t seem to be burning…he must’ve been from a fiery planet. Ellie watched him in…[Read more]
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 6 months ago
@freedomwriter76 OOOH I sense a forbidden love story? Or a story where they are or were caught on opposite sides somehow? I like those types of story…..
And for some reason, Bucky’s expression is weirdly hilarious to me.
@whalekeeper Yes!! I’ve noticed my smiles are getting a bit lopsided too……
-
Esther replied to the topic Uhhh….KP notifs are weird? in the forum Questions and Support 3 years, 6 months ago
Of course! 😀
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic A Place to share/write whatever we’re working on: Worldbuilding, plot, etc in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 6 months ago
@lightoverdarkness6 Yay, a redemption arc!
-
Esther replied to the topic Uhhh….KP notifs are weird? in the forum Questions and Support 3 years, 6 months ago
One time that happened to me. I went to my profile (I forget which part of it) and apparently my email notifs were turned off. I turned them on and it was fixed. Idk if that’s the problem for your profile or not. 🤷🏻♀️
-
Esther replied to the topic The Character Ship Game Show✨ in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 6 months ago
I saw you mentioned the MBTI test. Where can I take that for my characters?
-
Esther replied to the topic The Character Ship Game Show✨ in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 6 months ago
That works. 🙂
-
Esther replied to the topic Want me to draw your character? in the forum Art 3 years, 6 months ago
Alrighty! I don’t mind them not being digital. I’ll get you the descriptions later this afternoon. 🙂
-
Esther replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 6 months ago
-
Esther replied to the topic WIP Question in the forum Historical 3 years, 6 months ago
You’re so welcome!! 😀
-
Allison replied to the topic Book Lovers! in the forum Book Discussions 3 years, 6 months ago
WOW! Thank you! That is a massive book title wave 😀 I have actually not heard of half those titles! I read my side of the mountain when I was littler and honestly I only liked the first mysterious Benedict society 🙂 And I think we own art of war, but packed it up (Were moving) But the rest I will add to my list!
-
Allison replied to the topic Book Lovers! in the forum Book Discussions 3 years, 6 months ago
Yep that does! Thank you! I was just wondering because I know a family who is also Christian and they have smaller kids in there family. Thanks again!
- Load More
