@starshiness
Active 2 years, 11 months ago- Rank: Loyal Sidekick
- Total Posts: 174
-
Ava Murbarger (Solfyre) replied to the topic Characters for my WIP! For those who wanna know (Also i wanna hear yours too) in the forum Characters 3 years, 6 months ago
They sound great! And again, I love the aesthetic! 😃
The drawings are great! And yeah, I can see why everyone loves Dante. He’d be my favorite, too.
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Who wants a Marvel AU? 😉 in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 6 months ago
@freedomwriter76 I know!!! It would be, wouldn’t it?
Oh, btw I wrote an RP in the character castle if you want to read it.
-
Faith replied to the topic Characters for my WIP! For those who wanna know (Also i wanna hear yours too) in the forum Characters 3 years, 6 months ago
Here are the two lovers in my story.
Ridge
Solider in the Royal Army, specifically Princess Anika’s bodyguard. He has slightly wavy dark brown, almost black, hair; gray-green eyes; and a strong, athletic build. Human. 21 years old.
He lives in the capital city, Akin, where he serves as a bodyguard for Princess Anika. He’s fallen in love with…[Read more]
-
Faith replied to the topic Characters for my WIP! For those who wanna know (Also i wanna hear yours too) in the forum Characters 3 years, 6 months ago
Nice to meet you Loopy! i like your characters! and i love the drawings, they’re really good!
-
Euodia replied to the topic Who wants a Marvel AU? 😉 in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 6 months ago
Huh, my first comment didn’t go through…
BUT AHHH THAT WAS SO GOOD! SAMMM AND TONYYY *sobs* and PETER, oh Peter, the sweet babyyyyy
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 6 months ago
@loopylin @princesachronicle22 @mineralizedwritings Anyone going to RP for our group? I know @freedomwriter76 mentioned maybe getting the other group close so loopylin’s twins could be reunited.
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Who wants a Marvel AU? 😉 in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 6 months ago
@freedomwriter76 I should start doing it……
ha, my dragon charries would be the cutest.
-
Faith replied to the topic Characters for my WIP! For those who wanna know (Also i wanna hear yours too) in the forum Characters 3 years, 6 months ago
I really like them! from reading what you’ve said i think my favorites are Shauna and Hugo
-
Euodia replied to the topic Questions On Blogging in the forum Non-Fiction 3 years, 6 months ago
AHHHH YAY ESTHER!!!!!!! (even though this is all hypothetical it’s still exciting. XD
Sooo, I’m not the *best* blogger out there (Acancello and Janelle had some very good advice), and I didn’t launch my blog in the best manner so I shall share what I wish I would’ve done and some of the things that I’ve found have worked over the year…[Read more]
-
Allison and
Janellebelovedpig are now friends 3 years, 6 months ago -
Ava Murbarger (Solfyre) replied to the topic Well…hello… in the forum Start HERE 3 years, 6 months ago
Sounds really cool! I’d totally read it.
Also, looking back on that fourth question… I don’t remember what I was thinking. At all. So, just three questions. 😅🤣
-
Allison replied to the topic Characters for my WIP! For those who wanna know (Also i wanna hear yours too) in the forum Characters 3 years, 6 months ago
I have lots and lots of characters, but I will pick the ones from my WIP 🙂
Shauna Sarah Smith- When the book starts she is 13 years old. She is shy and quiet, but very kind and happy. She has medium length, straight blonde hair , green eyes and a small smile. She loves thunderstorms, reading and creating story’s. She usually wears…[Read more]
-
Janellebelovedpig replied to the topic The Scrapbook! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 6 months ago
@acancello My older sister and I have been writing away on it for years, but those are the sections that I wrote. I’m glad you enjoyed it. Thanks! 😁
-
Euodia replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 6 months ago
*dies* I’ve never done that for my writing, but my siblings do it for articles they have to read for school and it drives me nuts. Whether they’re reading an emotional death scene or a wonderful love story it’s the same tone for everything. 😂 I’ve never thought of using that for writing, I’ll have to try that out.
-
Allison replied to the topic The Scrapbook! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 6 months ago
Wow! That was amazing! You wrote it? I loved it!
-
Janellebelovedpig replied to the topic The Scrapbook! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 6 months ago
Thanks for adding me, @acancello. Y’all are so good!
Here’s a snapshot of Susan’s Journey Home, a Narnia fanfic:
Susan looked down at her plate and picked at the vegetables. There was no meat in the foods on it since Uncle Harold and Aunt Alberta were vegetarians. Mother used to make meat, Susan thought to herself as she mindlessly ate at…[Read more]
-
Faith replied to the topic Characters for my WIP! For those who wanna know (Also i wanna hear yours too) in the forum Characters 3 years, 6 months ago
Your characters are so interesting! I like Talia and Mustafa
@otherwordlyhistorian
Yes! I for one, would love to hear about your charries!
-
Ava Murbarger (Solfyre) replied to the topic Writing an Article? in the forum Non-Fiction 3 years, 6 months ago
Thanks!
I’ll definitely have to think about that. Putting my finger on a certain topic has been difficult, so I’ll just have to figure that out.
-
Faith replied to the topic Characters for my WIP! For those who wanna know (Also i wanna hear yours too) in the forum Characters 3 years, 6 months ago
I love them both!! Their so cool
-
Ava Murbarger (Solfyre) replied to the topic Characters for my WIP! For those who wanna know (Also i wanna hear yours too) in the forum Characters 3 years, 6 months ago
Thanks!
RIKER, YES! 😃
Lol I’ve heard a lot about him on here already, but I’m kind of new, so now I get to actually know about him! He seems really, really cool. Also, the moodboard seems really cool, but I would never actually know how to do one. 😅
- Load More

Whoohoo! Thanks!