@starshiness
Active 2 years, 11 months ago- Rank: Loyal Sidekick
- Total Posts: 174
-
Ava Murbarger (Solfyre) replied to the topic Villain Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 6 months ago
We’re just too insistent on torturing our charries… Oh well, life isn’t fair sometimes. 🤣
Just some more information on this ‘villain’ so you know what I mean.
(And yeah I wasn’t gonna go first but it happened so ha XD)
Eclipse is a wolf with deep, fiery red eyes and thick black fur. He has three clawmark’s…[Read more]
-
Ava Murbarger (Solfyre) replied to the topic Villain Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 6 months ago
Sooo…. What if the villain is not-so-humanish but can talk??? 😅
-
Ava Murbarger (Solfyre) replied to the topic A Do Your Worst Variant (Let's share our old, and probably bad, work) in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 6 months ago
Oh, yes!!! The accent!!!🤣🤣
I haven’t done anything on here before, but I just found something that, well, wasn’t that great… Lol. Hope y’all enjoy this.
Guns Under Stars
Tark held cards, spread out in his fingers. He also had a few aces in each sleeve, another tucked behind his ear and under his thick hair, and about twelve more…[Read more]
-
Ava Murbarger (Solfyre) replied to the topic The story game…. in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 6 months ago
@acancello @janellebelovedpig @mineralizedwritings
I’m a little late, but here…
With a stunning light, I am somewhere else. Where, I don’t know, but I know it is far, far away from the place I knew. Yellowed grass spreads out in a wide circle around the tree I’m in, and from there it gets greener until there are hills, and trees beyond them.…[Read more]
-
Ava Murbarger (Solfyre) replied to the topic Villain Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 6 months ago
That’s what I figured. 🙂 It should be a very interesting castle XD
-
Ava Murbarger (Solfyre) replied to the topic Villain Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 6 months ago
That reminds me. How many characters are we doing? Does it matter? I probably will just do one, but just checking.
-
Ava Murbarger (Solfyre) replied to the topic Villain Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 6 months ago
Super original, but maybe they want to be the BEST VILLAINS EVER, or something like that. Idk. 🤣
Hmmmmmmmmm…. Or MAYBE they have to work together to stay alive, because the castle is filled with weird monsters or something. I don’t know how this works so just throwing things out there.
-
Ava Murbarger (Solfyre) replied to the topic Villain Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 6 months ago
@esther-c @awsumfaith @lightoverdarkness6 @keilah-h @light-warrior-pen
Whenever we start, I’m gonna let one of y’all start us off, because my villain writing… Idk how to describe it other than, “meh.” 😅🤣🤣
-
Ava Murbarger (Solfyre) replied to the topic Villain Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 6 months ago
If it’s like any other character castle I’ve seen, the characters are stuck in a castle, but I suppose they could try to take over the castle… 🤔
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Trapped in the Library of the Kingdom of Pen — (Official) in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 6 months ago
@whalekeeper Sure thing!
Jaye
The boy turned and ran back where he’d come.
“Hey, wait!” I yelled. “We aren’t going to hurt you!”
Howzer shouldered his way through a stack of books to pursue the kid. “Hello? You can come out.” he said, even though only I could understand him. He was doing a good job keeping his voice at a friendly tone, though.
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 6 months ago
@princesachronicle22 Yeah, that’ll be funny! Go for it!
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Villain Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 6 months ago
@esther-c Hmmm…this might get interesting….
What defines “villain or anti-hero?” Evil character? Character who does the right things but for the wrong reasons? What about a character who is on the evil side but not evil himself/herself?
-
Faith replied to the topic Villain Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 6 months ago
@esher-c @kyronthearcanin @lightoverdarkness
Oh my goodness, I love roleplay!!! I’m totally in! -
Ava Murbarger (Solfyre) replied to the topic Villain Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 6 months ago
I would totally be willing! I know the general idea of a character castle, but haven’t actually done it before. But I do have some villains kind of waiting to be used, so yes, this is a great idea.
-
Esther replied to the topic My Love Has Gone Across the Sea (WFS fan fic) in the forum Short Story Critiques 3 years, 6 months ago
Ooh! Okay that’s good! Hmm….yeah tell me XD I’ll be on the spoiler forum!
Alright! I need to skedaddle at the moment, but I’ll get to it today or tomorrow. 😁
-
Faith replied to the topic Villain Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 6 months ago
@esther-c
Newbie question: What’s a character castle?XD XD XD 😅
-
Esther replied to the topic Characters for my WIP! For those who wanna know (Also i wanna hear yours too) in the forum Characters 3 years, 6 months ago
Yw!!
Yay! Ok, I can’t talk about them now, but I’ll get to them probably tomorrow. (Or at least some of them. XD)
-
Esther started the topic Villain Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 6 months ago
@godlyfantasy12 @euodia-vision @lightoverdarkness6 @princesachronicle22 @thearcaneaxiom @keilah-h @awsumfaith @light-warrior-pen @joy-calle @acancello @felicity @kyronthearcanin @anyone-I-missed
Ok, ok, ok…
I have an idea.
So, I know we already have multiple RPs, but what if we did another character castle…
This time we don’t add in any good…[Read more]
-
Esther replied to the topic Trapped in the Library of the Kingdom of Pen — (Official) in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 6 months ago
@everyone
Ahh!! I’m gonna have to hop on here at some point and continue! I like totally forgot about this. XD Maybe we don’t have to stick with the schedule, idk.
-
Faith replied to the topic Characters for my WIP! For those who wanna know (Also i wanna hear yours too) in the forum Characters 3 years, 6 months ago
- Load More
