@starshiness
Active 2 years, 11 months ago- Rank: Loyal Sidekick
- Total Posts: 174
-
Esther replied to the topic Raven's Quest, I'M FINALLY SHARING IT in the forum Novel Critique Requests 3 years, 4 months ago
Ahh, I love it!! 😆
-
Euodia replied to the topic Once Upon A Time My Story Began in the forum Start HERE 3 years, 4 months ago
Hello! Welcome to KP! (are you on Writer’s Vision, cuz I think I’ve seen you around on there.)
I’m euodia.vision (you can call me Euodia, Vision, EV, whatever you like)! I’m a Christian homeschooled junior in high school who loves to read and write fantasy. I make my home in the world of Tolkien and Middle-earth, but I enjoy the occasional vis…[Read more]
-
Euodia replied to the topic Hiya Hannah here:)) in the forum Start HERE 3 years, 4 months ago
Hi there Hannah! And welcome to KP!
I’m euodia.vision (you can call me Euodia, Vision, EV, whatever you like)! I’m a Christian homeschooled junior in high school who loves to read and write fantasy (and various other things as well but fantasy is my go-too 😉). I make my home in the world of Tolkien and Middle-earth, but I enjoy the occasional v…[Read more]
-
Ava Murbarger (Solfyre) replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 4 months ago
NEVER played Mario??? Really? Not even once? Man, I grew up playing mario. We had the new stuff and the original Nintendo (my dad may have known every secret in the game, as it was made during his childhood XD)
-
Ava Murbarger (Solfyre) replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 4 months ago
Somehow I managed not to see this until now… I’ve done that twice in the past two days! 🤦♀️
Doing well! Yeah, I know XD. I would ask you like a thousand questions, but we’ll go with just a couple lol.
What’s you WIP about? I feel like maybe I’ve heard of it (you might even have told me lol I have a terrible memory lol)…[Read more]
-
Euodia replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 4 months ago
Okay! Thanks for explaining. 😅
-
Euodia replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 4 months ago
@kyronthearcanin @freedomwriter76
Okay! Good to know! I’ve never played Mario so I’d have NO idea who anyone was. 😂
@freedomwriter76 plz, feel welcome to stalk anytime. XD
i did enjoy Falcon & The Winter Soldier though, although that may not count as an addition to the MCU XD
And I’m HOPING, so BADLY HOPING that “Captain America: New Wor…
-
Euodia replied to the topic Avengers New League: My marvel fanfiction in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 4 months ago
Haha, I know right? I think they might be father and son, but if not, then that was a silly choice on Marvel’s part. 😂
-
Euodia replied to the topic Avengers New League: My marvel fanfiction in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 4 months ago
Love those chapters! Okay, waaaait, so which Ross are we talking about? Everett Ross or Thaddeus Ross? (I.e. mustache or no mustache XD) Cuz I think @hybridlore is talking about Everett Ross and I’d agree with her that he is the sweetest guy ever, while the other Ross is a jerk.
-
Ava Murbarger (Solfyre) replied to the topic Any Ideas? in the forum Plotting 3 years, 4 months ago
Alright!
@landric (oooh I want to read those now XD) @awsumfaith
Thanks so much for the advice!!! I’m definitely going to be working on just putting all my ideas together and then narrowing it down like that. It should at least help me figure out what I want to focus on in the story for sure.
Thanks again!!! 🙂
-
Euodia and
hybridlore are now friends 3 years, 4 months ago -
Faith replied to the topic Any Ideas? in the forum Plotting 3 years, 4 months ago
Ok, so I’m the girl with a plan lol, I spent two years (I know, I’m too much of a planner 😂) planning and world building, character development and working out kinks. I finally started writing on… Friday. Finally lol. So, I have to agree with @landric, take time to work out the kinks and plotholes, and to plan. Even if it’s…[Read more]
-
Allison posted an update 3 years, 4 months ago
@loopylin @felicity (I think it was you guys who were talking about it 🙂 )
Ok, I did it. I tried watermelon on pizza. I was so happy we were having that for dinner, I super badly wanted to try it! At first I was like, this combo might be to, what’s the word? Liquidy? Wet? Weird? But I took a bit of both together and I was seriously surprised. It…[Read more]-
@acancello Lol It’s actually good?? I’ve never tried it. It was just a joke, but now I actually want to try it. I can’t actually remember how the joke started.
-
@loopylinI think you were talking about your characters favorite food- watermelon on pizza- and I was thinking “Hey that might actually be good 🤪” So I tried it and would definitely recommend it 😁!
-
Oh wow, you really tried it?! You’re brave! XD
Jonathan is going to be so proud of you!
-
-
LandriC replied to the topic Any Ideas? in the forum Plotting 3 years, 4 months ago
Hey! Here’s the deal….I’m something of a plotter and simultaneously a panster, but I typically lean more toward the plotting side. (To back myself up, I have legitimately finished an entire co-written novel, several successful short stories, and a novella. I’m not saying that to brag, just proving that I do finish projects…[Read more]
-
Ava Murbarger (Solfyre) started the topic Any Ideas? in the forum Plotting 3 years, 4 months ago
I’ll just tag who I can remember right now XD
@thearcaneaxiom @princesachronicle @keilah-h @freedomwriter76 @euodia-vision @crocheter12 @hybridlore @awsumfaith @godlyfantasy12 @landric @mineralizedwritings @whalekeeper @everyone-i-forgot-i’m-drawing-a-blank-lol
Alright! So, the thing with plotting…
I try. I really do. But… I’m naturally a…[Read more]
-
Ava Murbarger (Solfyre) replied to the topic Villain Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 4 months ago
Totally, go ahead! Some of our characters aren’t purely villains, so yours should fit fine. As far as I can tell there are a lot of antiheroes.
Oooh, I’ve seen some of Hans! XD I don’t like him obviously but he’s written well. Can’t wait to see him in the RP! 😉
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Once Upon A Time My Story Began in the forum Start HERE 3 years, 4 months ago
@crocheter12 I have published books too! They’re short picture books, but they’re something.
Aggh, where are my manners? I’m Keilah, nice to meet you!
Now for questions!!
- Ever written a fan fiction?
- Opinions on lizards? I like them a lot, but not a lot of people do….
- Did you say your most recent one is fairy tales made modern??? I’d…
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Hiya Hannah here:)) in the forum Start HERE 3 years, 4 months ago
@hannahn Hello there!! I’m Keilah (although you probably could’ve figured that out, lol.)
I like romance in stories too! (if it’s clean and well-done) I’m NOT interested in participating in it myself though…..
Now for questions!!
- Ever written a fan fiction?
- Opinions on lizards? I like them a lot, but not a lot of people do….
- Favorite…
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 4 months ago
@mineralizedwritings yep….
To be clear, I didn’t write most of that story, since he’s from a fanfic. I’m just writing the guilty aftermath character he could become.
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP Rooming List in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 4 months ago
@princesachronicle22 Cool!!
- Load More
