@starshiness
Active 2 years, 11 months ago- Rank: Loyal Sidekick
- Total Posts: 174
-
Ava Murbarger (Solfyre) replied to the topic Hotel/Wedding RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 4 months ago
Yeah lol I can’t write romance to save my life… It gets cheesy quick. So I just stick with Freya’s awkwardness and I’m fine that way.
Heh writing a dance… Freya’s gonna just be kind of on the sidelines I think. Niya, I’m not sure.
Ooh I want to see a dance with Nat and Steve too!
-
Ava Murbarger (Solfyre) replied to the topic Hotel/Wedding RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 4 months ago
Alright that is the extent of my RPing capability tonight. I’ll prbly do more tomorrow tho.
-
Ava Murbarger (Solfyre) replied to the topic Hotel/Wedding RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 4 months ago
Okay first of all since when do you like to write romanticish stuff??? XD
Freya
“Ooh, maybe they’ll have a dance tonight. Soril’s really good at tap. Maybe he’ll take Zeniya.”
Freya cocked her head. “Maybe, if they have one. I kind of have a feeling that dancing isn’t really Niya’s thing. I mean, don’t get me wrong, I have…[Read more]
-
Ava Murbarger (Solfyre) replied to the topic Hotel/Wedding RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 4 months ago
“So they’re gonna have a party tonight. You gonna be there?” Klayden asked.
Freya blinked. “Oh. Yeah, I’ll go.” She smiled. “But I want to see Jax in a tie.”
Klayden laughed. “So do I.” He thought for a moment. “I wonder what we’re having for dinner.”
Freya suddenly realized how hungry she was. She hadn’t eaten since last…[Read more]
-
Ava Murbarger (Solfyre) replied to the topic Hotel/Wedding RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 4 months ago
“Ready for the hike?” Klayden asked. “I heard Zeniya and Soril are bringing Jax.”
Freya shrugged, drawing her eyes away from the ring. “I thought I’d just sit and relax for a while, maybe.” She smiled nervously. “My fur is still on end from that wave, and I’m all wet anyway.” She scooted over on the bench. “Care to join me?”
-
Ava Murbarger (Solfyre) replied to the topic Hotel/Wedding RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 4 months ago
Oh alright!!
-
Ava Murbarger (Solfyre) replied to the topic Greetings from a new member! in the forum Start HERE 3 years, 4 months ago
Welcome to KP! I’m Solfyre, a homeschool girl just starting in ninth grade! I love wolves, dragons, playing guitar, basketball, writing, reading, drawing, and a lot of other stuff.
And I won’t ask you any questions either lol. (Totally not cause I can’t think of any right now XD)
-
Ava Murbarger (Solfyre) replied to the topic Hotel/Wedding RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 4 months ago
Yep!! 😁It was great! We got a lot of work done and had a lot of fun, too.
No problem! It was actually really fun to read through.
And yeah if brain fog stops happening then I’ll try to RP lol
-
Ava Murbarger (Solfyre) replied to the topic Writing Biblical Women Characters in the forum Mission, Calling & Ethics 3 years, 4 months ago
Yes I have definitely noticed this!! Although in my writing I guess I don’t struggle as much because my fantasy world situations are a lot different than on earth… But I do keep in mind the separate roles. The men are all generally protectors, etc… And women are strong in their own way. Most I don’t make as strong in the…[Read more]
-
Ava Murbarger (Solfyre) replied to the topic Hey everyone! in the forum Start HERE 3 years, 4 months ago
Hey there! I’m Solfyre, a homeschool girl just starting in highschool! I love writing, playing guitar, basketball, drawing, wolves, dragons, and a whole lot of other things. My brother @orangearmadillo and I just got back from a long trip, so… I’m kinda tired and can’t think of any questions that haven’t been asked. Nice to meet you…[Read more]
-
Ava Murbarger (Solfyre) replied to the topic Hotel/Wedding RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 4 months ago
@smiley @keilah-h @hybridlore @euodia-vision @orangearmadillo @i-think-that’s-all-of-you???
Ok. *deep breath* I just read all of what happened since I was gone, and WOW that was a lot XDXD
Aaaanyway, we’re back! So that party thing can happen pretty much whenever. I’ll probably RP soon with our characters at the beach. 😉
-
KattheWriter replied to the topic Sprint Channel in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 4 months ago
@hybridlore er it’s hard to explain, but kinda the plot twist and answering everything? Bc our villian ripped apart our found family the chapter before and we are finding out something about one of the other characters, and why our MC is so important to the Villian. (it’s dystopian kind of evil goverment kids thrown into the military vibes with…[Read more]
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 4 months ago
@freedomwriter76 Aww thanks!
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 4 months ago
@freedomwriter76 No problem! Just do it whenever you feel ready, you don’t need to do it now.
Sometimes I get emotionally drained and don’t really want to do anything too…..I tend to get over it really quickly, but it’s different for different people. So I understand!
-
KattheWriter posted an update 3 years, 4 months ago
I hit 42,000 words on my book Finding You
-
KattheWriter replied to the topic Sprint Channel in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 4 months ago
If anyone is around I’ll be writing on and off all afternoon. Have to write the most important Chapter of my book.
Rn gonna be doing a sprint from :15-:45 🙂
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Hotel/Wedding RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 4 months ago
@euodia-vision @hybridlore @smiley @kyronthearcanin @orangearmadillo @hopefully-I’m-not-missing-somebody
Ok! I’m probably going to introduce Tech now! I was really busy since I last came here, so he’s a bit late…..
Tech
He landed on the pavement in front of the building. It was huge–almost as big as a Kaminoshocker city, at least…[Read more]
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 4 months ago
@freedomwriter76 @godlyfantasy12 Who’s turn is it for our group? I don’t think it’s mine.
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic A Place to share/write whatever we’re working on: Worldbuilding, plot, etc in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 4 months ago
@godlyfantasy12 I can be like that too, actually…I don’t like being around a lot of loud people. What is she afraid of specifically? Is it that she has to be “perfect” because she’s the future leader? Is it because she just doesn’t like a lot of people? Is there someone in specific she’s avoiding? Do they dislike her for something she did (like…[Read more]
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Hey everyone! in the forum Start HERE 3 years, 4 months ago
@mackenzie Hi! I’m Keilah. I see you like Marvel, but I won’t ask too much about that since other people have done that.
Here are some questions if you’d like to answer!
- Opinions on reptiles? (Lizards, snakes, turtles, crocodiles/alligators, and dinosaurs/dragons)
- Favorite fantasy creature? Mine as any dragon, although the ahklut–a…
- Load More
