@starshiness
Active 2 years, 11 months ago- Rank: Loyal Sidekick
- Total Posts: 174
-
Esther replied to the topic Endoxos Trilogy in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 4 months ago
😂
-
Esther replied to the topic Endoxos Trilogy in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 4 months ago
Oh yes, hehehe
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Who wants a Marvel AU? 😉 in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 4 months ago
@freedomwriter76 I feel like I’ve heard that one before….it DOES fit quite well!!
-
Ava Murbarger (Solfyre) replied to the topic Zutora in the forum Novel Critique Requests 3 years, 4 months ago
@hybridlore @whoever-else
Alright, I finished a couple chapters! I may have Freya’s done by tonight, too, but I’m not really sure yet.
Here’s Zeniya’s:
The sun beat down mercilessly on the Wileny Plains, pulling water out of the ground and the air and drawing sweat to the surface of Zeniya’s fur. She panted, tongue lolling out of her m…[Read more]
-
Ava Murbarger (Solfyre) replied to the topic Progress Chat!! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 4 months ago
XDXD
Yes! I definitely need some kind of accountability for writing, so we’ll have to figure something out.
-
Esther replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 4 months ago
@hybridlore @freedomwriter76 @euodia-vision
Thanks everyone!! I just came back from the library, lol, so next time I go I’ll have to see if they have any of these! 😄
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 4 months ago
@dekreel Nah, it’s all right!
Feather
The other creature held her weapon out–some sort of club–and backed away.
She was evidently trying to look tough, but Feather detected fear in her.
She lowered her rifle. “Sorry about that. I didn’t see you coming.” she explained.
-
Ava Murbarger (Solfyre) replied to the topic Progress Chat!! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 4 months ago
I would love to join this! I’m kinda going through and figuring out my goals right now, so it should fit. I have, let’s just say… a lot to get done. XD
-
Euodia replied to the topic Progress Chat!! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 4 months ago
I think I used to know a little girl who did, lol, but no one recently. I’ve had a lot of friends with close birthdays (a few days apart) tho.
Cool! The two girls I know are the exact same age as me, so we’re all triplets. 😂
Oh yeah, I’ll be fifteen 😂 Are you graduating?? (Congratulations if you are!)
Maybe…Â I’m technically a juni…[Read more]
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Hey everyone! in the forum Start HERE 3 years, 4 months ago
@mackenzie Yeah, I love reptiels (most of them anyway). Many types of lizard are cute! I don’t know what kind you have around your place, but in my area the ones we have are called anoles, and they come in several varieties (but the green ones and brown ones are the most common)
And yes, if I could have a dragon pet I would! Ha, I have a neck…[Read more]
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Hello there peoples in the forum Start HERE 3 years, 4 months ago
@orangearmadillo Cool! Yep, dragons are usually reptiles or at least reptilian-appearing. so…..
I, personally, love lizards.
-
Ava Murbarger (Solfyre) replied to the topic Hotel/Wedding RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 4 months ago
@euodia.vision
I just know that Anika, Falon, Freya, Zeniya, and Jax (because he had to stay with Niya) are in a room. Besides that, I forget where everyone is at.
-
Euodia replied to the topic Progress Chat!! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 4 months ago
WHAT?!?! That’s crazy!!! I think I’m younger than you tho 😅 But still!!!
I actually know quite a few people with the same bday as me (and you ig XD) but it’s still fun. 😂 And yes, I believe I’m older (I’m turning 18 this year) BUT STILL! B-day twinzzzz
Did you know that it’s blueberry popsicle day??
I did not… I should tho. My siste…[Read more]
-
Euodia replied to the topic Hello there peoples in the forum Start HERE 3 years, 4 months ago
I LOVE Lord of the Rings!!
YAY! Good answer! Books, movies, both?
Favorite music groups… probably Maverick City Music, Consumed by Fire, or Blessing Offor.
Niiiiice! I love all those groups too!
I do adore oranges, but I like many foods more. My favorite is caramel donuts (just the simple Walmart bakery kind)
Ohhh, yum!
-
Euodia replied to the topic Hotel/Wedding RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 4 months ago
YAY TECH!
-
Euodia replied to the topic Progress Chat!! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 4 months ago
*GASPS* WHAT!!?!?!?!?!?! MY BIRTHDAY IS SEPTEMBER 2ND TOOOOOOOOO!!!!!
-
Euodia replied to the topic Hotel/Wedding RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 4 months ago
Oookay so we’re gonna have to figure out the rooming situation now, cause my bro apparently isn’t RPing anymore. Freya, Zeniya, and Jax are staying on the RP, but I guess Klayden and Soril won’t be. So yeah, they’ll probably just be hanging around at the dance I guess. 😅 Except for Jax he’ll be having a great time XD
-
Euodia replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 4 months ago
Oh! I don’t read much dystopian but I have a bunch of friends that do so I have a few recommendations (I don’t think anyone’s said these yet…)
– The City of Ember by Jeanne DuPrau
– Among the Hidden by Margaret Peterson Haddix (I think there’s a sequel or maybe more, but I read these in 5th grade and they were pretty good, sad…[Read more]
-
Euodia replied to the topic Project Chrysanthemum in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 4 months ago
GIRL! This is amazingggggg! I love the different houses and how you’ve fleshed them out so well. You have inspired me to world build now…
-
Esther replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 4 months ago
I don’t want to make a whole other forum for this, so I’ll ask it here. XD
Does anyone have any dystopian book recommendations?
I noticed that since I write dystopian, I should probably read in that genre. I already know about the Hunger Games but I don’t think my mom wants me reading those, so I’m looking for other suggestions. 🙂
I don’t k…[Read more]
- Load More
