@starshiness
Active 2 years, 11 months ago- Rank: Loyal Sidekick
- Total Posts: 174
-
Esther replied to the topic Progress Chat!! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 4 months ago
@freedomwriter76 @euodia-vision
Y’all mentioned college and I’m over here like “I’ve been thinking about college since seventh grade….” 😂 I think it’s because that was when my brother started looking into it, and I was like, hey, I wonder what college I wanna go to. And the crazy thing is, I already have one that I’m really interested in.…[Read more]
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Zutora in the forum Novel Critique Requests 3 years, 4 months ago
@kyronthearcanin Yeah I’m STILL very much into Legos, just more licensed themes now like Star Wars and Jurassic World. My brother is too……TBH, almost every character I’ve mentioned on here (besides my dragon ones) is probably a modified version of the one that’s appeared in a story we’ve made for our sprawling, multi-theme Lego universe.
-
Ava Murbarger (Solfyre) replied to the topic Zutora in the forum Novel Critique Requests 3 years, 4 months ago
Thanks so much! I think @orangearmadillo should be posting a chapter sometime once he gets it edited. And yes, Jax and Norok are some of my favorites too! Although I love Freya and I’ll have her chapter on sometime today.😉
-
Ava Murbarger (Solfyre) replied to the topic Zutora in the forum Novel Critique Requests 3 years, 4 months ago
XD I don’t think it’s very popular either but we were very much into legos at the time lol
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Endoxos Trilogy in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 4 months ago
@esther-c YESS I’m excited to hear about this! One question: Is Aletheia on earth, or somewhere else? (Like some other universe entirely, not like a sci-fi multiple planets kind of thing just….a different planet)
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Zutora in the forum Novel Critique Requests 3 years, 4 months ago
@kyronthearcanin Your tag didn’t work sorry
-
Esther replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 4 months ago
I’ll be praying for you! 🙏🏼❤️
Just always remember that your heavenly Father never requires perfection. That’s why Jesus died for you and for the whole world. Because we’re sinful, imperfect human beings, who are in desperate need of a Savior. He’s always there for you. His steadfast love endures forever. 💕
Keep on trustin…[Read more]
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Who wants a Marvel AU? 😉 in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 4 months ago
@freedomwriter76 Aww those game scenes…… This is just SO CUTE. I get cute overload at seeing any canon-adult charries as kids. It’s just so hilarious, and so sweet sometimes too.
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Zutora in the forum Novel Critique Requests 3 years, 4 months ago
@kyrontharcanin Ha, you’ve watched that? Wow, I didn’t think it was very popular, but here’s another person who knows what it is! And yes, the main character was the lion prince, I think.
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Hotel/Wedding RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 4 months ago
@smiley Let’s see how it goes down with Anakin and his friends. Tech will surely recognize the name, and it’ll make for a funny bit of confusion…..lol
-
Esther replied to the topic Llama in the forum Short Story Critiques 3 years, 4 months ago
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 4 months ago
@freedomwriter76 Ok! I’m good with all of that.
-
Faith replied to the topic Loopy’s Space Comic in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 4 months ago
Love it!!!
-
Euodia replied to the topic Progress Chat!! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 4 months ago
It is! (mostly XD) Yeah, I get that, I think it’s important that you get your license when you feel ready 🙂 Ahhhhh, yeahhhhh, probably a mix of both 😂 I mean, it’s a little nerve-wracking, but I also know it’s a part of growing up, and it’s just another step towards adulthood and that I need to do it, even if I don’t entirely …
-
Euodia replied to the topic Who wants a Marvel AU? 😉 in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 4 months ago
Saw ya both talking about the Iron Man movies… I watched all three and there were scenes I had to skip in all of them. The first one was okay, I didn’t like the second one, but the third one was SO good! There was only one scene we had to skip (which is quite the accomplishment XD) and that was because Tony had such…[Read more]
-
Euodia replied to the topic Help ?? in the forum Plotting 3 years, 4 months ago
It sounds really cool!! Have you started it yet? *wait I think you said you were plotting* I’d be interested to see what the story’s like if you want to share more 🙂
Yup, I’m currently in the plotting, world-building, etc. stage, my tedious. 😂 I have a few random scenes I’ve written cuz I had ideas and I knew I’d lose them if I did…[Read more]
-
Euodia replied to the topic Who wants a Marvel AU? 😉 in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 4 months ago
YAY! finally finished reading these chapters! I LOVED THEM!!!!
Yay to phil&maria
Nay to Alec
Nay to steve and bucky, poor bois
Overall YAYYYYYY😂
-
Euodia replied to the topic Progress Chat!! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 4 months ago
Yeah, and it’s really cool/interesting that everyone’s all different ages!!! I’m a grade behind bc of where my birthday falls, so I’m actually older than I should be for the grade I’m going into; to put it simply, I’ll be able to get my driver’s permit later this year 😬XD
Yeah!! Oooh exciting!!! I’ve had my temp permit for al…[Read more]
-
Euodia replied to the topic Progress Chat!! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 4 months ago
@everyone
Thanks for sharing y’all’s goals!!
As for my goals…
I’m currently in the plotting, world-building (as I’m writing a fantasy story), and character-building phase which has been making my brain hurt cuz I have so many ideas but I can’t write it all fast enough, then things clash and yeah.
Anywaysssss, I’d like to…
- Finish rough d…
-
Euodia replied to the topic Progress Chat!! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 4 months ago
I know!!!!! It sucks, I was always the oldest (which was the worst because my friends were all in the grade above me, and I didn’t get to hang out with them as much in church and stuff 😕) but I “skipped” eighth grade to catch up, lol so now I’m like the youngest 😂
Ugh, yes. That’s cool that you skipped a grade! My sister did that so…[Read more]
- Load More
