Character Castle!

Tagged: 

Viewing 15 posts - 5,926 through 5,940 (of 6,639 total)
  • Author
    Smiley
    @smiley
      • Total Posts: 2179

@freedomwriter76

It’s a interesting and fun story but having the same thing happening in to RP is uhh… Repetitive XD

Oooh so we’re having two alex a me charries

Oxygen shortage

do your part, hold your breath

Anonymous
        • Total Posts: 8156

@smiley haha, yeahhh, I get that XD

Yep, two people named Alex, or at least a variant of it 😂

I think I will do just Alex for now. 🙂

Description:

Alex is a 17 year old teen girl with shoulder length, straight, black hair with bright green eyes, pale skin, and freckles that dot her cheeks/nose. She wears a red and white striped T-shirt, a jean jacket, dark blue jeans, a black choker necklace, and black combat boots.

She can be hasty and occasionally impatient, but all in all is a sweet-natured girl that just strives to help everyone out to the best of her ability. She’s very playful when she can be, but is also serious when she needs to be.

She has multiple superpowers, including a weird purple slime that comes out of her hands and allows her to swing places (like Spider-Man, just slime instead of webbing) and is able to shoot waves out of her hands that, when they hit someone else, they’re made mute, but are unmuted when she hits them again. She also has enhanced hearing and can hear things that are far away.

Smiley
        @smiley

Okay here are my character descriptions

Falon

Long brown hair and brown eyes. She’s wearing a black dress with air force ones for shoes. And she has a black necklace with a silver charm of a star (Wanda helped a lot with her outfit.)

She’s can be passive aggressive and very stubborn and she isn’t quick to trust, but she’s also sweet caring and witty

She has powers which are super strength and fire powers

Alex (Alexa)

She has blond hair and blue eyes and she is wearing jeans with a athletic jacket and tennis shoes

She is sweet kind and funny usually introverted but is kind to everyone she’s quick to trust but slow to forgive

Oxygen shortage

Smiley
          @smiley

Oh Alex is 19

And Falon is 15

Oxygen shortage

Smiley
            @smiley

@freedomwriter76

Alexa

I glanced around the tall castle building some parts were beautiful and other parts looked like it was falling apart. I finally reached the counter and got checked in.

“sorry,” I accidently bumped into a girl, causing us both to fall to the ground.

“It’s fine,” the girl shrugged as she got up.

“I’m Alexa but some people call me Alex.” I had been called Alex, Alexa, and even Lexi.

“I’m Falon,” The girl said with a weak smile.

I smiled at her and than turned to see another girl who looked to be around my age.

“hi,” I said as she passed by.

(I figured it would be Alex)

Oxygen shortage

Anonymous

@smiley ok cool!!! oh, just fyi, this castle is like, a medieval, kinda magical castle where people are somehow transported here, normally against their own will, lol XD

Alex

She didn’t know where she was, or how she got here, or how to get home.

Alex walked, more like raced, down halls, trying to find a way out, trying to figure out where she was.

It was a castle, obviously…but how, why was she here?

She walked into another room. “Hi.”

Alex turned, ready to fight…but saw two girls that were about her age, both dressed entirely differently, both of whom looked different from head to toe.

“Uhm…hi. Do you know where I am?”

Smiley
                @smiley

@freedomwriter76 okay thanks XD

Falon

“Uhm…hi. Do you know where I am?” the girl asked looking out of breath.

I had been wondering the same thing, it was a castle but that’s all I could tell. “I’m not sure, I was wondering the same thing.”

“huh this castle seems weird,” Alex stated with a shrug. “oh, by the way I’m Alexa but some call me Alex.”

I should probably say my name. “I’m Falon and you are?”

• This reply was modified 11 months, 2 weeks ago by Smiley.

Oxygen shortage

Anonymous

@smiley Yw!! ❤️

Alex

“I’m Falon, and you are?”

Alex faced the brown-haired girl. She smiled faintly, softly. “I’m Alexandria, but everyone calls me Alex. I guess none of us know where we are,” she chuckled, “or even how we got here. Guess we can figure it out together. You two wanna come with me? I’m trying to find a way out.”

Smiley
                    @smiley

@freedomwriter76

Alexa

I guess none of us know where we are,” she chuckled, “or even how we got here. Guess we can figure it out together. You two wanna come with me? I’m trying to find a way out.”

I looked over at Falon who shrugged. “Sure,”

We began to follow her, Falon and Alex seemed like they had done this kind of thing before. I had no idea what I was looking for or what to do.

Falon

The castle reminded me of a prison, and I was beginning to panic. The last time I was in a prison I almost died and sinse then I had been extremely claustrophobic. I suppose I could melt the walls but I wasn’t wearing my special suit for that and I thought it would be dangerous.

“so where are you guys from?” I asked, I wanted to know more a oth these people.

Oxygen shortage

Keilah H.
                      @keilah-h
                        • Total Posts: 3875

@freedomwriter76 Ok! I’m good with all of that.

Where'd I get ya this time? The liver? The kidney? I'm runnin' outta places to put holes in ya.

Light
                        @lightoverdarkness6
                          • Total Posts: 1626

@freedomwriter76

Sounds good!

#HugRikerSquad

Anonymous

@smiley

Alex

Alex turned to Falon with a smile. “I’m from New York, grown up there basically my whole life….in an orphanage, until I ran away several months ago.” She smiled. “But it’s not all bad. I have a lot of friends, no, a family, now,” she shrugged, “and things are going pretty well.”

She faced Alexa. “What about you, Alexa?”

Smiley
                            @smiley

@freedomwriter76

Alexa

“What about you, Alexa?” Alex asked looking at me.

“Uh… I’m from Megatron city, but then I left and I made some friends and before I came here I was with my boyfriend.”

I turned to Falon who had been the one to ask the question. “What about you?”

“I’m from New York too, I grew up in some terrible homes but now I’ve found a home and a family.” Falon smiled and looked at me. “Boyfriend? I have one too his name is Logan.”

“Anakin is my boyfriend,” I blushed. “What about you Alex? Got any boyfriends?”

Oxygen shortage

Anonymous

@smiley

Alex

She slowly shook her head. “No boyfriend,” she smiled faintly, “never had one yet. Maybe one day, but not right now. Well, I mean…there is a boy I have a crush on though.”

Alexa raised an eyebrow. “Oh?”

Alex blushed slightly. She gently rubbed the back of her neck. “His name is Peter.”

Smiley
                                @smiley

@freedomwriter76

Wait is it Peter Parker? XD

Falon 

Alex blushed slightly. She gently rubbed the back of her neck. “His name is Peter.”

“I know a Peter but he’s too old for me.” Truthfully I found Peter nice but I could never see myself with him.

“Tell us more about that Logan character,” Alexa said with a smile.

I blushed, these girls seemed nice and harmless. “Well, they call him… Wolverine,”

“Wolverine?” Alexa said with a smirk.

“Yeah,” I couldn’t help but laugh a little. “But he’s really sweet and strong, and…. charming.” Uh, I sound like a middle school girl. “Now you two have to tell me about Peter and Anakin.”

“Well, Anakin and I have had a bumpy relationship, but now we’re stronger than ever. He’s tall and muscular and he’s kind and caring.” Alexa’s cheeks turned bright red.

“And what about Peter?” I said turning to look at Alex.

Oxygen shortage

Viewing 15 posts - 5,926 through 5,940 (of 6,639 total)
                                • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
                                >