@starshiness
Active 2 years, 11 months ago- Rank: Loyal Sidekick
- Total Posts: 174
-
Euodia replied to the topic Worldbuilding Sprints/Chat! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 4 months ago
Ugh, yes! I feel you girl! I’m in the midst of world-building rn and it is very overwhelming. I start working on one thing then I start getting inspo for another, next thing I know my page is covered in random snippets for the entire world. 😂
I agree with Min that making a map is very helpful. I would recommend making a map and…[Read more]
-
Euodia replied to the topic Hotel/Wedding RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 4 months ago
@smiley @keilah-h @kyronthearcanin
Hello, hello, I’m finally here. XD
Miley, I honestly don’t know where to start for our group, so would you want to start the RP for the party?
-
Euodia replied to the topic Monthly Prompts!!! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 4 months ago
Oooo fun idea!
-
Euodia replied to the topic Talking about are Fanfics in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 4 months ago
Ohhh yay!
-
Euodia replied to the topic kids/teen charries in the forum Characters 3 years, 4 months ago
Oh good idea! I’m definitely gearing my WIP to have teen/young adult characters.
I agree with what you’re saying about all young kids acting the same (don’t have much else to add but wanted to say that XD).
-
Euodia replied to the topic Talking about are Fanfics in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 4 months ago
-
Ava Murbarger (Solfyre) replied to the topic Hotel/Wedding RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 4 months ago
@smiley @keilah-h @euodia-vision @hybridlore
Sry it’s been a while. I’ve had a lot of stuff going on lol
Freya
Freya leaned against the wall and watched the others dance. Zeniya was hurrying to keep track of Jax as he hopped around the room. She couldn’t help but smile. He was having the time of his life.
She’d never been to anything like…[Read more]
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 4 months ago
@freedomwriter76 I’ll just write Riker disappearing and reappearing, I guess. @godlyfantasy12 Still want us to tag you? Or no?
Crosshair
His question faded into the darkness, no answer given.
“Riker?” he asked. “Hello?”
Had something taken him?
Crosshair looked back at Paxton, who was still standing near the hole in the ceiling, holding his…[Read more]
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Fanfics Charries in the forum Characters 3 years, 4 months ago
@smiley OOOH Good choices. I might not have time for a long rant today, but I’ll get to them as soon as I can tomorrow or something!
For now, I’ll give you a bit on what types of dragon they are!
-Tech is an Icewraith dragon, more commonly called a CloneWing since so many of them are clones. He can breathe ice instead of fire.
-Ahsoka is a…[Read more]
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Hotel/Wedding RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 4 months ago
@smiley HAHAHA THAT LINE “There will probably be a day when you both like Morgan and that will be a problem”
@hybridlore @euodia-vision @kyronthearcanin
Tech
The others were dancing as music blared. It was a little too loud for his comfort, but he could get over it. He’d been to parties before, and they were usually better loud.
He didn’t hav…[Read more]
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Fanfics Charries in the forum Characters 3 years, 4 months ago
@smiley haha you can talk all about her!! I’ll follow suit with a whole load of info about whoever of my charries you want to learn more about! (I can’t decide lol so I just decided to let you choose out of the ones you know.)
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Fanfics Charries in the forum Characters 3 years, 4 months ago
@smiley I will admit I don’t have that problem. I have shamelessly stolen many a character…….but hey, I wouldn’t mind a forum where I can rant about my “adopted” charries!
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Talking about are Fanfics in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 4 months ago
@dekreel Cool!! Something about the names makes me think Miitopia and Hermitcraft are games….and game fanfics are fun! (especially because games are more open than book/movie universes)
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Hello there peoples in the forum Start HERE 3 years, 4 months ago
@orangearmadillo Erm, Da Vinci was the one who painted the Mona Lisa. LOL sorry about getting in on your conversation, I just wanted to point that out.
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Endoxos Trilogy in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 4 months ago
@esther-c Cool!!
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Apologetics in the forum Mission, Calling & Ethics 3 years, 4 months ago
@Orangearmadillo You have some great answers to those questions!! Are you planning to work for/start an apologetics organization someday?
@smiley @mackenzie I’ve been to the Ark Encounter too! It was really fun.
-
Euodia replied to the topic Hotel/Wedding RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 4 months ago
Okay! Yeah that makes sense. 😅 Forgot today was Memorial Day sooo I’ll prolly RP tomorrow.
-
Euodia replied to the topic Progress Chat!! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 4 months ago
YAY! Great job girl!
-
Ava Murbarger (Solfyre) replied to the topic Progress Chat!! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 4 months ago
Tysm!! ❤️
-
Esther replied to the topic Progress Chat!! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 4 months ago
Thx!
Hey, it’s progress. 😉
I know! I’m so happy! 😊
You’re almost halfway there! 😆
@both-of-you
Woo-hoo!! That’s awesome!! 😄
- Load More
