@starshiness
Active 2 years, 11 months ago- Rank: Loyal Sidekick
- Total Posts: 174
-
Esther replied to the topic Destined Fanfic: Pyromania AU! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 4 months ago
Oh, I love ittt!! 😆😊
-
Esther replied to the topic Progress Chat!! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 4 months ago
-
Euodia replied to the topic Hotel/Wedding RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 4 months ago
Sorryyyyy got carried away XD
Tirion
Tirion and Riya spun around the room.
His strong arms were wrapped around her waist, guiding her through the motions, flowing together to the beat of the music.
Her eyes rarely met his. He knew she couldn’t help but be an observer of life. She was busy taking in everything, mostly…[Read more]
-
Euodia replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 4 months ago
Freedom, if you’re okay with it, can Tirion run into one of your 17-19 peeps? I don’t know which one, there are a lot, so you can choose. 😁
-
Euodia replied to the topic Destined Fanfic: Pyromania AU! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 4 months ago
AWWW THAT CHAPTER! I love it! Girl, you’re SO good!
*jumps on the Mother Gothel train* I don’t trust this dude…
-
Euodia replied to the topic Hotel/Wedding RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 4 months ago
I feel like you can tell we’re all writers based on some of our texts XD and how many times we use * these XD
ikr? XD
-
Euodia replied to the topic Progress Chat!! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 4 months ago
Nice! You got this!!!!
-
Janellebelovedpig and
Felicity are now friends 3 years, 4 months ago -
Keilah H. replied to the topic Fanfics Charries in the forum Characters 3 years, 4 months ago
To be honest I have a lot more on Tech’s story than Ahsoka’s as of right now.
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Fanfics Charries in the forum Characters 3 years, 4 months ago
@smiley Yeah, charries with accents are so fun lol. And yep! I loved Anakin and Ahsoka’s sibling-like relationship too…
BTW, I promised I’d explain a bit more about my dragons, so….
(Mostly, this’ll explain why Tech’s a bit different than he is in the shows.)
So you’ll notice that in the RP, Tech has a mechanical leg, wing, and bionic…[Read more]
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 4 months ago
@freedomwriter76 the alphabet in the Star Wars universe is different from ours, so Cross won’t recognize the symbol as a double S, but he might see the lightning bolt. He has a skull symbol of his own adorning his armor’s shoulder plates, but it doesn’t seem to have evil connotations (if you know what I mean), it’s just his squad’s…[Read more]
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic My Marvel AU in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 4 months ago
@smiley you’re welcome!
-
Esther replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 4 months ago
Awesome, thx! 😊
Ami
“I-I’m taking PE and Woodworking. What about you?” He answered as he readjusted his books in his arms.
“Cool! I’m taking Art and Drama,” she replied with a soft smile.
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 4 months ago
@everybody I barely remember where I was on this one, so I’ll just go along with whatever the rest are doing.
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic My Marvel AU in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 4 months ago
@smiley Wow!! I like it!
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Apologetics in the forum Mission, Calling & Ethics 3 years, 4 months ago
@orangearmadillo awesome!
-
Esther replied to the topic kids/teen charries in the forum Characters 3 years, 4 months ago
Yeah, for American Girl books, it just depends. 🤷🏻♀️ I haven’t read any of the more recent ones sooo… I don’t know how good those are. 😅
-
Esther replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 4 months ago
Yep, I’m still sticking around! 😊 I’m ready to get it up and running again!
If you have time, do you wanna RP for Clint? 🙂
-
Esther replied to the topic Endoxos Trilogy in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 4 months ago
@hybridlore @starshiness @kyronthearcanin @whalekeeper @keilah-h @smiley
Here’s the next chapter!
Chapter 2
As Everton left the Nadir’s house, a smile played on his lips. He enjoyed visiting them. They always seemed so happy. And Ami was so kind… and pretty. He had known her for as long as he could remember. They had been just friends, but l…[Read more]
-
Esther replied to the topic Endoxos Trilogy in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 4 months ago
lol
Thanks!!
Oh yeah. 😉 He’s probably my favorite. 😁 (And I just wrote a scene the other day where he was mouthing off at the villain. XD Ev’s so much fun to write.)
- Load More
