@starshiness
Active 2 years, 11 months ago- Rank: Loyal Sidekick
- Total Posts: 174
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 3 years, 3 months ago
@artsy-dragon Nice job!
-
Euodia replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 3 months ago
Ooooh gotcha *pushes away previous senses* 😆
This is shortest rp ever, I couldn’t think of anything else. XD
Tirion
“Um, creative writing and woodworking,” Tirion replied with a smile, “I’m pretty excited about both.”
He looked over at Riker and Iris, “What do you guys like to write about?”
-
Euodia replied to the topic Villain Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 3 months ago
@keilah-h @godlyfantasy12 @freedomwriter76
geez, sorry y’all, that was longer than anticipated. 😂
Erebus
Ridley trodded behind the two men, much to Erich’s chagrin.
It was simple to see that the boy did not trust either companion, but despite this Erebus was pleased to see that Ridley was wise enough to not travel alone.
Erich leaned in c…[Read more]
-
Euodia replied to the topic writing while in pain in the forum Mission, Calling & Ethics 3 years, 3 months ago
Praying for you girl!
-
Euodia replied to the topic Monthly Prompts!!! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 3 months ago
Ahhhh, I LOVE Arthur. I was gonna say what Smiley mentioned about Aladdin vibes. XD
-
Euodia replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 3 months ago
Awesome! Hmm… am I sensing something in Angelina here? 😏😂
Tirion
“Of course! Always nice to meet a new friend! Hi, I’m Angelina, I’m Riker’s younger sister!!!” The girl said with an enthusiastic timbre.
Tirion smiled at her. “Thanks, Angelina.” He then turned to Iris and Erich. “Thank you as well, and don’t worry Erich, I’m no…[Read more]
-
Euodia replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 3 months ago
Heard that you are seeking to enlist some bullies…
I’ve thought about it a little bit and maybe I could add Erebus? He’s more of the troubled-villain-who-eventually-gets-redeemed type, but I think it would be helpful for me to write him before he takes a turn for the better. I have a tendency to write him in a way where he…[Read more]
-
Janellebelovedpig replied to the topic Does anyone here write poetry or haiku's ? in the forum Poetry 3 years, 3 months ago
@Elanor that’s awesome!
-
Euodia replied to the topic Talking about are Fanfics in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 3 months ago
AHHHH I love those!!!!
-
Euodia replied to the topic My Marvel AU in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 3 months ago
Aww that was sad but sweet as well.
-
Allison replied to the topic Monthly Prompts!!! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 3 months ago
Your storys are amazing!
-
Esther replied to the topic What's their name:Blog Tag in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 3 months ago
Oh I love her!!! 😊
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 3 months ago
@euodia-vision All right!
@godlyfantasy12 @esther-c @smiley @whalekeeper @freedomwriter76
Hunter
“English….” Crosshair growled. “I’m not a fan.”
“Neither am I.” Wrecker flicked his tail boredly.
“I am!” Tech looked a bit offended that anyone would dislike the subject.
Hunter chuckled. “Well, you’re going to have to deal with it for…[Read more]
-
Esther replied to the topic Monthly Prompts!!! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 3 months ago
Thanks!!! I do too!! 🥰
-
Esther replied to the topic Monthly Prompts!!! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 3 months ago
Aww 😢❤️
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Villain Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 3 months ago
@euodia-vision You can go first.
-
Euodia replied to the topic Villain Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 3 months ago
Do either of you want to go, or do you want me to?
-
Euodia replied to the topic Hi there! in the forum Start HERE 3 years, 3 months ago
Hi! And welcome to KP!
I’m euodia.vision., or just Euodia. 😊 I’m a Christian, homeschooled senior, fantasy writer and reader, lover of all things Middle-earth, Marvel fangirl, newbie baby goat owner, and a gal who is always craving something mint or grape flavored!
Oooh, I saw Esther already asked about music, so I’ll just…[Read more]
-
Esther replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 3 months ago
Oh yeah. 🤦🏻♀️ Duh. I knew that Pax and Luna were a ship, I just forgot. XD
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 3 months ago
@zemira Totally!! Do you want a description of my character or anything first, or do you just want to
@freedomwriter76 @godlyfantasy12
Crosshair
“Don’t shoot.” Riker warned.
“Yes, that’d be wise.” said one of the new men.
He looked dangerous somehow……
His movements reminded Crosshair of Rampart or Tarkin……two men he’d rather forget…[Read more]
- Load More
