@starshiness
Active 2 years, 11 months ago- Rank: Loyal Sidekick
- Total Posts: 174
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Song-based prompt idea! in the forum Music 3 years, 3 months ago
(it has a different title in the video because it shortened)
-
Esther replied to the topic Prayers in the forum Mission, Calling & Ethics 3 years, 3 months ago
I’ll be praying for you!! ❤️
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Song-based prompt idea! in the forum Music 3 years, 3 months ago
“Information Superhighway”
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Song-based prompt idea! in the forum Music 3 years, 3 months ago
For some reason it won’t let me post this one.
-
Esther replied to the topic Imagination: My Gold Mine. in the forum Plotting 3 years, 3 months ago
Oh my goodness… just… YES!!
I can’t wait to discuss this with you and everyone else. I don’t have time now, but I’ll definitely get on tomorrow and share some thoughts! 😄
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Song-based prompt idea! in the forum Music 3 years, 3 months ago
@esther-c Thanks! I have more coming!
-
Esther replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 3 months ago
I know, I’m so excited to write him as a teenager!! 😆
I’ll probably get to his RP tomorrow, btw.
-
Esther replied to the topic Song-based prompt idea! in the forum Music 3 years, 3 months ago
Oooh, this sounds really cool!!
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Song-based prompt idea! in the forum Music 3 years, 3 months ago
The same song just split in two:
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Song-based prompt idea! in the forum Music 3 years, 3 months ago
“Regurgitation Pumping Station” also called “Devil Dance” when split into two songs. (Despite the unfortunate names, it’s actually a really cool-sounding song)
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Song-based prompt idea! in the forum Music 3 years, 3 months ago
I’ll post the titles/albums just so you know where they come from, but you don’t have to go off them when writing.
AAAAND KP ate my first post so I’ll have to put them all separate.
These first selections are from the video game World of Goo.
“Virtual World of Goo Corporation”
-
Esther replied to the topic Monthly Prompts!!! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 3 months ago
That is so sweet!! 🥹❤️
Yesss I love this!! 😆
The reader side of me is going: Nooo!!
And the writer side of me is going: Yesss!!
😂
In all seriousness though, that is like an awesome idea. I love it, even though it would be heartbreaking to read. 😅
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 3 months ago
@godlyfantasy12 ok!
-
Keilah H. started the topic Song-based prompt idea! in the forum Music 3 years, 3 months ago
Hey everybody! I love to listen to soundtracks while I write, draw, fiddle with Legos, that kind of thing….
Anyway! I have some songs I really like, and they have story potential!
The prompt:
Listen to at least one of these songs, and write a short story with the song as its “soundtrack.” Or pull a scene out of one of your WIPs that fits…[Read more]
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 3 months ago
@zemira The “other person” would be me!
I’ll get to an RP at some point….
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Talking about are Fanfics in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 3 months ago
@smiley That’s so cool!
-
Esther replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 3 months ago
Ok… so… I think I’m gonna add in my villain Derek and he can join Aramis and Edrich. (It’s going to be so much fun writing him. 😆) And things aren’t going to be the same as it is in my story world. Instead of his brother being dead (like he is in the story), I’ll just have him be pretty much disowned and no longer associated…[Read more]
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Monthly Prompts!!! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 3 months ago
@godlyfantasy12 I’m seriously debating doing that “Love at First Sight” prompt……
I have this weird fanfic idea that came from a cutscene in a video game……..
and it fits perfect with the idea…….
-
Esther replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 3 months ago
Whoops, sorry, I missed your most recent RP. Just ignore mine. XD
-
Esther replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 3 months ago
Callista
“They don’t know when to stop, huh?” Lukas said with a roll of his eyes.
“Or how,” Calvin quipped.
Callie felt her cheeks flush and directed her gaze downward, staring at her shoes.
Fynn didn’t seem thrown off or embarrassed by the comment, but that was just how he was. Always confident in himself… Maybe a little too…[Read more]
- Load More
