@starshiness
Active 2 years, 11 months ago- Rank: Loyal Sidekick
- Total Posts: 174
-
Euodia replied to the topic The All-Boys Royal Academy AU RP! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 3 months ago
AHHH all of your charries backstories are amazing! (you definitely put a lot of thought into this 😉)
ngl, I am very excited for Prince Paxton and Nyx…
-
Euodia replied to the topic The All-Boys Royal Academy AU RP! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 3 months ago
GAHHHHH I love all your charries so much! 😍
-
Allison and
HighScribe are now friends 3 years, 3 months ago -
Allison replied to the topic Does anyone here write poetry or haiku's ? in the forum Poetry 3 years, 3 months ago
Thats really good! I sometimes write poems for my characters too, or even just to pop in places in my book like at the beginning of a chapter or wherever I need one 🙂 .
-
Allison replied to the topic Greetings, fellow wayfarers!! in the forum Start HERE 3 years, 3 months ago
Yay! Another Gryffindor! So to pick a profile pic and create a signature, click you on the right side of the screen (you), scroll down a little and click profile, then you’ll see the change cover and profile image buttons and click edit to create a signature. Hope that helps!
-
Euodia and
Gwyndalf the Wise are now friends 3 years, 3 months ago -
Euodia replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 3 months ago
-
Euodia replied to the topic Writers' Corner #1 in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 3 months ago
Cool, cool, I’ll definitely be on here!
-
Euodia replied to the topic The Weekly Artist's Group in the forum Art 3 years, 3 months ago
Ooooo, thanks for sharing! I’ve been slowing creating a Pinterest board with these sorts of reference photos, so that’ll make it on this list!
-
Euodia replied to the topic What's their name:Blog Tag in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 3 months ago
-
Euodia replied to the topic A Place to share/write whatever we’re working on: Worldbuilding, plot, etc in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 3 months ago
ahaha I loved that!
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 3 months ago
@godlyfantasy12 ohhhh that makes sense!!
Crosshair
“W–we leave?” Paxton stuttered, looking up at Riker.
Riker nodded. “We need to find a way to maybe find some other people…are there people you’re looking for?”
Paxton nodded.
“Then we need to look for them. You, me and Crosshair, and Fin, we can–” Riker was cut off by a sn…[Read more]
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Monthly Prompts!!! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 3 months ago
@smiley I knoooooowwww!
(being over dramatic lol)
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Adding another POV? in the forum Plotting 3 years, 3 months ago
@freedomwriter76 cool, cool!
-
Esther replied to the topic Greetings, fellow wayfarers!! in the forum Start HERE 3 years, 3 months ago
Welcome to Kingdom Pen, Bridg— er, @highscribeofaetherium!! (😂)
I’m Esther: a volleyball-playing, violin-squeaking, dog-obsessed, homeschooled, fiction-writing, God-loving, teen girl!
Hey, I’m going to be a freshman this school year too!! (Or as I like to say, a “freshie” 😂)
Karate is so cool! My brother and I did it when we were younger,…[Read more]
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Writers' Corner #1 in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 3 months ago
@whalekeeper yep, that’s siblings for you though. He has really great ideas too though, it’s not like he doesn’t like stories.
@esther-c Certainly cozy!
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic The Weekly Artist's Group in the forum Art 3 years, 3 months ago
@mineralizedwritings I saw that! I think I have a screenshot of it on my tablet.
(And I’ve already finished the drawing, I’m just coloring it now, but yeah, references like that have been useful before! Thanks!)
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Greetings, fellow wayfarers!! in the forum Start HERE 3 years, 3 months ago
@highscribeofaetherium Hello, Bridget! (This is sorta random and I hope you don’t get offended, but your name reminds me of an old book I read, where the main character had a pet alligator named Bridget.)
Also, I like your username.
So! My name’s Keilah. I’m homeschooled too! And yeah, the Lego Movie is a great movie….
In my spare time and…[Read more]
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic A Place to share/write whatever we’re working on: Worldbuilding, plot, etc in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 3 months ago
@mineralizedwritings Ha, I was just drawing a forehead touch scene……
I was trying to find reference images and all it kept giving me was how to draw kissing scenes, lol.
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Song-based prompt idea! in the forum Music 3 years, 3 months ago
And one more!
“Concrete Halls”
I was listening to the song as I posted it, and I already have a story idea…..Which might even come with a drawing. I’ll let you all know if I end up writing it!
- Load More
