-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic My WIP (historical fiction) in the forum Novel Critique Requests 2 years, 9 months ago
Or maybe #Albie?
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic My WIP (historical fiction) in the forum Novel Critique Requests 2 years, 9 months ago
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 9 months ago
Oh my gosh Nae is so cute <333 XD
-
Ruth replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 9 months ago
Hey this really helped me, so I’m gonna share it with ya’ll…
-
Ruth replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 9 months ago
Nar
Nar laughed.
“Yeh, the Realn can be very…very nable? Nohble?”
“Noble?”
“Yes. Everything is honor, and glory and tradition. Even which hand you put over your heart as a sign of friendship can’t be mixed up. It can be strict, but you get used to it.”
-
hybridlore replied to the topic My WIP (historical fiction) in the forum Novel Critique Requests 2 years, 9 months ago
@trailblazer Aww!!! 🥰 Yeah, I’m team Albert and Libbie.
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic My Work In Progress in the forum Novel Critique Requests 2 years, 9 months ago
Thanks for understanding!! 🙂 and thanks for supporting me <3
-
Smiley replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 9 months ago
We watched black panther together yesterday, and it was super good. We both really like Ross, and are mortified by the fact he will turn into red hulk in captain america: Brave New World…
So… I’ll be the one to break the wonderful news to you
there are two people with the last name of Ross, one is in black panther and is s…[Read more]
-
Smiley replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 9 months ago
*sobbing*
*sobbing some more*
He’s jealous of love!! he just wants to be loved!! He needs Jesus’s love but he searching for it in all the wrong places!!
Why???!!! *cries some more*
also his not liking to talk about mothers is respectful being his past, but then he has to see Riker and his loving mother, like I’d have trouble…[Read more]
-
Trailblazer replied to the topic My WIP (historical fiction) in the forum Novel Critique Requests 2 years, 9 months ago
@savannah_grace2009 @hybridlore @vinagirl
Okkkk this is one of my favorite scenes I’ve written thus far!
May 1887
I knew Albert would be coming home soon, at least, that had been his plan when he left a year ago. Not that I’d heard anything from him since he had gone. I didn’t know exactly when he was coming back, until one Sunday I saw him sit…[Read more]
-
Ruth replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 9 months ago
@loopylin Oh no! 😱 another victim of Wyoh!
Wyoh stop this!!!!
NarÂ
Taking Hugo’s hands almost stoppedcher heart, but it kept pumping, racing in loud thumps in her ears.
“The general rule of this dance in that in all your twirls and vines, you must make the general shape of a leaf traced upon the ground with your feet. Other…[Read more]
-
Ruth replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 2 years, 9 months ago
Also, idk if you already know this tip, but when outlining with a pen, often leaving your sketch lines and not erasing them makes the drawing seem less flat.
-
Ruth replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 2 years, 9 months ago
Do you have access to a scannercor printer? When I have a beautiful drawing I want to ink, I will sometimes scan it, then print it off. If you have a computer, you can just save it by drive or send it by email or right click on the image here and push “save image as…” Then right click the image in folders on the computer and push…[Read more]
-
Ruth replied to the topic Guardian Angels, a space story in the forum Novel Critique Requests 2 years, 9 months ago
Also, what is the end goal of your plot? Reuniting the galaxy and reversing what Grathmere did while working with him? I recommend making Grathmere somewhat morally relatable (think Edmund Dantes from The Count of Monte Cristo)
I honestly have never thought about it. I think the most good Grathmere can do is to destroy his allies…[Read more]
-
Ruth replied to the topic Guardian Angels, a space story in the forum Novel Critique Requests 2 years, 9 months ago
Sorry had some trouble andd it posted for some reason. @scoutfinch180 the rest.
After GA, the Wondians did mix some of their blood with aliens from other planets, but there are still
Those of pure Wondian blood. For instance, most the Dwarves are pure since don’t often accept others into their small circles.
For the sake of sci-fi and stories,…[Read more]
-
Ruth replied to the topic Guardian Angels, a space story in the forum Novel Critique Requests 2 years, 9 months ago
OH ok, I read Alin as Aelynn, sounding more like a girl’s name in my head. Also, What Alin says there does sound a little feminine in a way,
XD I’m sorry, but it’s just funny to me, cuz that is how Alin’s name is pronounced! In fact Nahim’s oldest brother, Knihan, had to have the spelling of his named changed because “Nihan” is a g…[Read more]
-
Ruth replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 9 months ago
Glad you enjoyed it!
Nar
“A lot. Both my parents are fond of music, and my older brother plays drums when he feels the mood. I like to dance personally, especially duos. Realn-style duos are the prettiest dances you will ever see. Triplets are complicated. Most dances are upbeat and quick, some so much so only the most flexible and…[Read more]
-
Ruth replied to the topic Character Party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 9 months ago
ack! I don’t feel like redoing that rp from before, I’ll just ignore it’s poor quality.
-
Ruth replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 9 months ago
@jonas @freedomwriter76 @savannah_grace2009
Nae
Nae saw Riker’s eye widen, either in fear or surprise. She grasped his hand tighter, hugging her body to his leg. Not out of fear, but for support. After a few seconds, she stepped away from Riker, and planted her feet apart with determination. Looking up at the older man with her innocent blue…[Read more]
-
Ruth replied to the topic Story Premise Idea in the forum Novel Idea Critiques 2 years, 9 months ago
Ouch. Yeah, I can relate.
- Load More
