-
Ruth replied to the topic Apologetics in the forum Mission, Calling & Ethics 2 years, 9 months ago
and get the proper amount of sleep to do so, otherwise this conversation will fall flat.
Proper amount of sleep? My amount of sleep is apparently four to six hours… Whatever.
It is a serious question, but there’s a few things I think must be accepted if you do subscribe to this. If God didn’t have those attributes, He would by…
-
Trailblazer replied to the topic New Year’s resolutions! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 9 months ago
Yeah, sometimes I feel like I just shut down anytime one of my parents asks a deeper question about my faith or more personal things. We can have conversations about theology or politics or anything like that perfectly fine, but when it comes to what God’s speaking to me or doing in my life, or things I’m working through, I…[Read more]
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic New Year’s resolutions! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 9 months ago
Exactly!!! I really have a hard time opening up and then it pushes me and my family apart…I think it comes from public school a bit, because I used to be really close with my family. When I went to public school I was super talkative but I got ignored and rejected by some people, and so that kind of taught me to hide and not talk…[Read more]
-
Trailblazer replied to the topic Prayer Requests for Anyone in the forum Mission, Calling & Ethics 2 years, 9 months ago
Agreeing with you for healing in Jesus’ name!
-
Trailblazer replied to the topic New Year’s resolutions! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 9 months ago
Yes! I love my family, and I know God has blessed me with them. We don’t fight (well, occasionally my brothers do, but they’re two teen guys sharing a room so that’s gonna happen lol) but sometimes it just feels like there’s an emotional disconnect. Instead of just sitting around waiting for something to change, I want to be…[Read more]
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic Prayer Requests for Anyone in the forum Mission, Calling & Ethics 2 years, 9 months ago
@highscribeofaetherium @esther-c @acancello @hybridlore @jonas @grcr @vinagirl @walkbyfaith @rae @mymindisgoingblank
Thanks to everyone who’s been praying for my mom and her sciatic nerve issues. It really means a lot.
My mom has just been really in pain all day and it just is really hard for me to watch…she’s almost in tears right now because…[Read more]
-
Trailblazer replied to the topic New Year’s resolutions! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 9 months ago
Anytime I ever set fitness goals I struggle to reach them lol. I’m not super athletic so I don’t have sports to keep me active. I do like hiking, so my dad and I started doing stairs a few years ago (literally going up and down the stairs as many times as we can and pushing ourselves to go farther). So we’ll see- I want to try to do that…[Read more]
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic New Year’s resolutions! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 9 months ago
 I’ve noticed that especially when it requires me to be vulnerable, I struggle to express myself verbally, but I don’t want to hide behind a screen my whole life, so learning how to talk about things that are harder to talk about, verbally, is one goal of mine
Oh my goodness I relate so much to this!!!! That’s one of my goals too!…[Read more]
-
Smiley replied to the topic New Year’s resolutions! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 9 months ago
I love all of those goals
mine are:
-to eat healthier (I’m already pretty fit but I’d like to get into healthy habits now while I’m younger)
-to start stretching every day (like contortion stretching)
-to begin being more outright about my faith and getting closer to God
– to work out 5-days a week
-to start practicing my…[Read more]
-
Trailblazer replied to the topic New Year’s resolutions! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 9 months ago
I don’t usually do resolutions, but I do always sort of take inventory of the previous year and see where I’ve grown and how I can continue to grow. So I guess in a way I do have resolutions but I never call them that, lol.
-Going deeper in my relationship with Jesus, obviously. And growing specifically in the area of prayer.
-I…[Read more]
-
Ruth replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 9 months ago
Yeah, though it’s very hard for him rn. He can’t shift easy. It takes a lot of energy, so expect him to either pass out or be weak after shifting, even if it’s just to a snake. Since shyiads are actually hunted in some areas, Chase doesn’t often shift, but I’m thinking he will soon if he needs to help Marcel.
When he shifts, he first…[Read more]
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 9 months ago
Yay!!
-
Ruth replied to the topic Hello, Humans! in the forum Start HERE 2 years, 9 months ago
XD Are you just going to ask until someone answers yes? 😅
Yes…then we’re gonna talk horsies!
-
Ruth replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 9 months ago
Chase is “magical”
-
Ruth replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 9 months ago
Consider Sef with Chase unless there are any founded objections @whalekeeper @loopylin
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic Mood Boards/Aesthetics in the forum Characters 2 years, 9 months ago
YOU HAVE TO STOP MAKING SAD AESTHETICS!!!!!!
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ posted an update 2 years, 9 months ago
I JUST MADE IT TO 30K ON MY WIP!!!
-
Trailblazer replied to the topic Howdy! in the forum Start HERE 2 years, 9 months ago
Have you thought about writing children’s books? That’s another thing that would combine both writing and art.
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ and
WalkByFaith are now friends 2 years, 9 months ago -
hybridlore replied to the topic Hello, Humans! in the forum Start HERE 2 years, 9 months ago
Have you ever had the same foot stepped on seven times by seven different horses?
XD Are you just going to ask until someone answers yes? 😅
- Load More
