-
Ruth replied to the topic Lost in a haunted mansion AU Roleplay in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 8 months ago
Actually, I wouldn’t mind doing that…I literally sharpen my pencils with a pocket knife and play with flicking one open for fun… -
Ruth replied to the topic Lost in a haunted mansion AU Roleplay in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 8 months ago
What person do you know that carries twelve plus knives openly on his person, and a few more hidden? Like, that just reaches the point of insanity.
-
Ruth replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 8 months ago
How are you doing?
-
Allison replied to the topic How many stories/books have you written? in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 8 months ago
so I didn’t stress about reaching that “word limit” everyone talks about, y’know?
Yep! I was trying to make sure that I finished mine in 2023 so I could work on editing in 2024 and I did (whoohoo!) Now I’m halfway done with the first edit before I share it with my family😬 😂
90k is great tho. You go, girl 🥳🥳
Thank you!&#x…
-
Ruth replied to the topic Lost in a haunted mansion AU Roleplay in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 8 months ago
He has just way to many knives…he has assorted throwing knives, stabbing knives, slicing knives, small knives, large knives, a decorative one, hidden knives…just way too many!
-
Ruth replied to the topic Lost in a haunted mansion AU Roleplay in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 8 months ago
Alpha Grath
Alpha eyed Twitch through his black visor. Suddenly, he dangled himself off the edge of the beam again, drew one of his knives, drove it into the wood, and hung down by one hand.
“Nah, stairs are boring.” He tapped the side of his helmet, causing it to fold back to reveal his face. He met her brown eyes, and smiled back…[Read more]
-
Allison posted an update 2 years, 8 months ago
Woohoo! A friend is visiting in February!!!
-
Allison replied to the topic How many stories/books have you written? in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 8 months ago
Yeah…. mines just about 90k 😂 I was at 60k in November and thought I was done and relaxed a little, but I guess I had some good ideas.
-
Allison replied to the topic How many stories/books have you written? in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 8 months ago
Wow, thats pretty good! Thanks!
Now I’m worried that my WIP is to long…. XD -
Smiley replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 8 months ago
uhhh so uh first I would need bravery to go back and read it lol
I had a cousin who used to write Sonic fanfics (she went in depth with them) XD
Yeah… I can definitely see where I’ve improved
it’s just so cringe!!!!!
-
Allison replied to the topic How many stories/books have you written? in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 8 months ago
300+ pages? As a Google doc page or as a real book page? How many words did it end up being? (Sorry for all the questions, I just want to see how many real pages mine is 😅)
-
Smiley replied to the topic Talking about are Fanfics in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 8 months ago
Thanks, girl!!
I think I know what I’m suppose to do, but it won’t be very easy😅
Thanks for the support!
and yeah I use prompts a lot lol they’re wonderful and very inspiring
-
Smiley replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 8 months ago
Okay so your first fanfic might be bad but it’s not nearly as cringe as mine lol
-
Allison replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 8 months ago
😭 🥹 Min…. I love your writing!!!
No I’m not this this year, I am working on the editing part right now 😊 Maybe next time!
-
Ruth replied to the topic Lost in a haunted mansion AU Roleplay in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 8 months ago
Alpha Grath
“The police? What’s that? And no, I didn’t kidnap you.” Alpha grunted as he managed to stand on the beam. He closed the previous knife, and slid it into it’s holster before bringing his foot up into arms reach and sliding a knife out of his boot. He grasped the blade between his thumb and pointer finger, scanning the…[Read more]
-
Smiley replied to the topic Talking about are Fanfics in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 8 months ago
Thanks!!
I can’t wait to see where it goes next✨👀
haha so I saw this writing meme
Reader: I can’t wait to see what happens next
The writer: neither can I
yeah well that’s how I’m feeling! lol
I’m kind have this weird writer’s block going on with all my stories where I know what to write yet I don’t and I have i…[Read more]
-
TheArcaneAxiom replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 8 months ago
What’s CWW?
-
Ruth replied to the topic Lost in a haunted mansion AU Roleplay in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 8 months ago
Twitch, BEWARE of falling projectiles coming through the roof!
Alpha Grath
Crashing through roofs was not ideal. Breaking through floors and catching yourself on a beam was not ideal either, plus it hurt.
“Achlys, where am I?”
“I can’t find you, Alpha.”
Joy, off the radar. Alpha pulled himself up and turned to sit on the beam.…[Read more]
-
Ruth replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 8 months ago
No, sorry, I won’t be. I don’t do those type of things yet, though I’m planning on finding a writing mentor this summer…plus a thousand other things.
-
Trailblazer replied to the topic Character Party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 8 months ago
I don’t remember that RP. What happened?
- Load More
