-
Ruth replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 7 months ago
I don’t want to treat your charrie with something you believe is fake.
-
Ruth replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 7 months ago
Also, about treating Marcel…do you believe in herbal remedies? And what about muscle testing?
Might as well know, I’m a wacko who has a book about herbal remedies in my room, practises muscle testing and I know someone who doesn’t believe in all that stuff, so before I rp Nar helping Marcel, I need to know.
-
Ruth replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 7 months ago
why do I feel unexplainably stupid rn? Oh, idk, maybe because I FAILED TO REGISTER WHAT’S BEEN GOIN’ ON WITH MY CHARRIES TWICE IN THE LAST TWELVE HOURS!!!!!!!! Yes I’m talkin’ to myself.Sorry, I’m slowly loosing control of my mind, so if I say something really stupid, (like rn) expect me to fall over myself apologizing and make a…[Read more]
-
Ava Murbarger (Solfyre) replied to the topic Lost in a haunted mansion AU Roleplay in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 7 months ago
Okay! I can show up to the first chapter if you’d like, but I’m looking to publish soon, so beyond that I can’t share much. Once I start my email list/newsletter the prequel will be free for subscribers as well! (:
-
Ava Murbarger (Solfyre) replied to the topic Lost in a haunted mansion AU Roleplay in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 7 months ago
@keilah-h Thanks!
Really well! I finished the first novel (Healer, 110k), wrote a prequel just over 20k, and am about 75k into the sequel. Plus I’ve plotted out most of book 3. So it’s looking really good!!
-
Ava Murbarger (Solfyre) replied to the topic Lost in a haunted mansion AU Roleplay in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 7 months ago
Thanks!! I generated it for my WIP. That’s Dune, one of the MCs. 😉
-
Ruth replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 7 months ago
Fynn! XDXD
-
Ruth replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 7 months ago
Speaking of which, when do ya want the two of them and their death-threatening shadow to leave dance?
-
Ruth replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 7 months ago
Maybe it’s not funny, but for some reason it’s amusing to me…maybe cuz under the surface, Jr is a protective big brother to everyone he likes and doubts himself so much…
Behind the Warrior is just a boy. Behind the muscle is a weakling. Behind Jr is just a longing to be certain, certain that he won’t become the Monster he was made to be.
-
Ruth replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 7 months ago
I’m gonna die, guys XD!
AU Jr is rn giving everyone an “I’m gonna kill you” look!
I don’t feel like writing an rp just for that, but know, Jr looks like he’s gonna murder everyone.Then, I must warn Hugo ( @whalekeeper ) that the entire time Hugo and Nar are out and about the city, he’s gonna giving everyone death glares… Until someone m…[Read more]
-
Ruth replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 7 months ago
-
Esther replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 7 months ago
Aww, Paxtonnnn!! 🥰🥰
Lukas
Lukas tossed his phone on the bed when they walked in. He opened his mouth to speak to Paxton, but was interrupted by a waterfall of laughter from Fynn.
“What?” Lukas furrrowed his brow. Fynn held Lukas’s phone in his hands, cackling like a hyena. Lukas hurried over and looked at his phone. He was s…[Read more]
-
Esther replied to the topic Character Party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 7 months ago
@savannah_grace2009 @trailblazer @rae
Amir
Amir tried to slow his beating heart as he heard laughter in the darkness of the closet. The way Arsyn Dabir had looked at him when he had gotten scared of a spider in front of Hedieh made Amir slow his breathing and set his jaw. There was no need to be so scared.
Unless the man in the closet was…[Read more]
-
Esther replied to the topic Prayer Requests for Anyone in the forum Mission, Calling & Ethics 2 years, 7 months ago
Oh and there are plenty of options out there to help prepare homeschoolers and public students alike prepare for college. One of the books we’ve read is Debt Free Degree. It gives you steps to prepare for college and graduate debt-free. It’s really great.
If you ever have questions about homeschooling, I got you. 😁 My brother graduates next yea…[Read more]
-
Esther replied to the topic Prayer Requests for Anyone in the forum Mission, Calling & Ethics 2 years, 7 months ago
Yeah, I’ve been trying to do some of that. Though for some reason, the older I get, the more uncomfortable I get with hugs, and so it’s a bit of a challenge…especially since my sister, well, she’s a hugger and will squeeze the life out of you! *shudders* lol I’ve been trying to give her more hugs (even though sometimes…
-
TheArcaneAxiom replied to the topic Character Adventure (Formerly Character Party) in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 7 months ago
I’mma gonna throw someone in.
Umen
Age: ?
Description: Umen looks to be in his twenties to thirties in Earth years. He has light skin, a short but full black beard with a slight point, and white/silver hair which looks only a little unruly. He almost always will be seen with a smile reminiscent of a loving grandfather.
Personality: He is…[Read more]
-
TheArcaneAxiom replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 7 months ago
@godlyfantasy12 @lightoverdarkness6 @princesachronicle22
Yeah that sounds good. I don’t know November very well, so it’d be cool to get to know them.
-
TheArcaneAxiom replied to the topic Conlangs! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 7 months ago
Lol! Well all it takes is some knowledge of how language works. It can really help to study languages of entirely different structure to get an idea of the more fundamental principles. Like studying German, Chinese, and Arabic, instead of studying German, Polish, and Danish. But it’s not required, just if you want to be more…[Read more]
-
TheArcaneAxiom replied to the topic Worldbuilding help and discussions! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 7 months ago
I haven’t been on KP so this is a bit late sorry. So something you should be thinking about for one is do they even need to keep track of time? How relevant is exact time keeping to there experience? What would a culture be like if there was no modular concept of time?
Now, if you really just want to have some conception…[Read more]
-
Esther replied to the topic Character Party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 7 months ago
@savvanah_grace2009
*squeals* MARCURIOUS!!!
I’m so excited, if you couldn’t tell 😂
I’ll actually RP later though, lol. I still have some school left, but I had to pop in and react real quick XD
- Load More
