Lost in a haunted mansion AU Roleplay

Home Page Forums Fiction Writing General Writing Discussions Lost in a haunted mansion AU Roleplay

Viewing 9 posts - 181 through 189 (of 189 total)
  • Author
    Keilah H.
    @keilah-h
      • Total Posts: 3875

@kyronthearcanin cool!

How are you doing on that story by the way?

Where'd I get ya this time? The liver? The kidney? I'm runnin' outta places to put holes in ya.

Ava Murbarger (Solfyre)
      @kyronthearcanin
        • Total Posts: 697

@keilah-h Thanks!

Really well! I finished the first novel (Healer, 110k), wrote a prequel just over 20k, and am about 75k into the sequel. Plus I’ve plotted out most of book 3. So it’s looking really good!!

You can make anything by writing - C. S. Lewis

Keilah H.
        @keilah-h

@kyronthearcanin That’s great!! I remember when you were just starting the first book. I’d love to see a snippet from the finished product sometime!

(Not today, though, unfortunately. I have to get off after this so I won’t see it until tomorrow or so)

Where'd I get ya this time? The liver? The kidney? I'm runnin' outta places to put holes in ya.

Ava Murbarger (Solfyre)
          @kyronthearcanin

@keilah-h

Okay! I can show up to the first chapter if you’d like, but I’m looking to publish soon, so beyond that I can’t share much. Once I start my email list/newsletter the prequel will be free for subscribers as well! (:

RAE
            @rae
              • Total Posts: 2999

@keilah-h I’m not exactly sure what to rp. If you don’t mind, I’m gonna have Alpha come out of the shadows.

If I made a mistake, let me know. The lay out of this place is still not clear in my head.

Alpha

Alpha stayed by the door of the room the others had entered, leaning against the doorframe and feeling the edge of a knife. The vision of the shadowy figure haunting his thoughts like the face of Grathmere after that encounter on Meglena. Warrior though he was, a shiver ran through Alpha’s limbs.

Ru

She followed in the steps of the dragon-human.

“Which door first?”

Alpha

He stiffened. He had heard a voice, vaguely familiar. He gripped his knife tighter. There was another voice in reply, deeper, clearly masculine. Alpha cracked the door just a bit more. Despite the very slight alteration, the door creaked.

Ru 

Her bluish grey eyes darted around at the sound of a creaking door.

“Is that just me, or do you have a feeling of being watched?”

Alpha

He knew that voice, he knew that face. The same cloak, jewelry, and bag. He opened the door enough to step through, and flipped his knife into the air, catching it with trained fingers.

Amon, Maiden Ru Eis.” Alpha slightly bowed his head. “It fits this place should be strange, for curiosness seems to be the invisible train of your garments.”

Ru

Ru slightly started as Alpha appeared, but quickly gained a dignified, polite air.

Amon, Alpha.” She put a fist over her heart and bowed her head until her chin touched her hand. After the greeting, she turned to Tech.

“Sir Tech, Lordling Alpha Grath.”

That was actually really fun.

#Justiceforsandwichclone
              #theclonesdeservedbetter
              #HugRikerSquad
              #HugHans

Keilah H.
              @keilah-h

@kyronthearcanin cool, I’d love to see it–but probably on another topic and not here lol.

Ava Murbarger (Solfyre)
                @kyronthearcanin

@keilah-h Yeah, I’d post it somewhere else XD

Keilah H.
                  @keilah-h

@kyronthearcanin ok then!

Keilah H.
                    @keilah-h

@rae

Tech

Sir Tech?

He’d had a lot of nicknames before, but never once had he been called “Sir.”

He focused his attention on the figure standing before him, his eyelights dimming so as not to blind the young human. “So you are Alpha? Ru has said several good things about you.”

The knife in Alpha’s hand reminded him of Hunter’s, or maybe the enchanted knife they’d found in Snake’s Cavern. No doubt he was good at throwing it, too.

From the information he’d gathered right now, and from what Ru had told him, Alpha’s bad side was a place Tech didn’t want to be on.

[a note: The Snake you’re hearing of here is the same one as in the other RP. Tech and his siblings are his great-great-great-(probably-insert-a-couple-more-greats)-great-grandsons.]

Viewing 9 posts - 181 through 189 (of 189 total)
                    • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
                    >