-
Esther replied to the topic Character Party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 7 months ago
@savannah_grace2009 @trailblazer @rae
Amir
Amir closed his gaping mouth and finally swallowed. He still didn’t understand who this guy was. Although he wore mostly black, he had no yellow sash, so that was a good sign. And he seemed to be carrying no weapons—that was always a nice indication if someone was friendly or not.
“I-I am Amir. R-roh…[Read more]
-
Esther replied to the topic Opinions Please! in the forum Non-Fiction 2 years, 7 months ago
Ok, cool!!
-
Esther replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 7 months ago
@whalekeeper @loopylin @kyronthearcanin @lightoverdarkness6
What are y’all’s overall opinions on the series? Cuz I recently heard someone talking about it and saying they didn’t like the writing style.
-
Esther replied to the topic Help, I Don't Understand Keepers of the Lost Cities in the forum Fantasy 2 years, 7 months ago
@savannah_grace2009 @keilah-h @whalekeeper
Hmm… interesting… Just read your rant Whaley and I can see these things even in the first book!!
Although I’m gonna try to keep reading them, I was a little confused at the end of the first book… Maybe I missed something earlier on, but why are these people trying to contact her and why did these o…[Read more]
-
Esther replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 7 months ago
Is Chase rooming with Fynn and Lukas? I feel like we’ve discussed this before, but I can’t remember.
-
Esther replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 7 months ago
@whalekeeper @rae @savannah_grace2009
Yes, Fynn is a wonderful friend 😂😂
@sara
Callista
Callie didn’t expect the tears that sprung to her eyes. She smiled and wiped them away. What Liv had said was like what her mother used to remind her of whenever she started feeling that way. She turned her head on the pillow. “Thank you.”
-
Ava Murbarger (Solfyre) replied to the topic Lost in a haunted mansion AU Roleplay in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 7 months ago
@keilah-h Yeah, I’d post it somewhere else XD
-
Ruth replied to the topic Character Adventure (Formerly Character Party) in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 7 months ago
f no one has any ideas, little cute Bop knows how to open stuff XD
thx, most of the credit goes to Cgecko, it’s only probably 17% my work
-
Ruth replied to the topic Character Adventure (Formerly Character Party) in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 7 months ago
ugh, that background looks messy
-
Ruth replied to the topic Character Adventure (Formerly Character Party) in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 7 months ago

-
Ruth replied to the topic Character Adventure (Formerly Character Party) in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 7 months ago
I can see Nahim and Synian either clashing a lot, or getting along with mild annoyances on Nahim’s part XD
do you want to go? I think Nahim would be better for leading us into the charge 😉
That is to Nahim’s character.
Also guys, I forgot about this, but as a lord, Nahim would have a short cape.
Nahim & Bop
“Good…[Read more]
-
Trailblazer replied to the topic Character Party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 7 months ago
-
Ruth posted an update 2 years, 7 months ago
God bless
-
Ruth replied to the topic Lost in a haunted mansion AU Roleplay in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 7 months ago
@keilah-h I’m not exactly sure what to rp. If you don’t mind, I’m gonna have Alpha come out of the shadows.
If I made a mistake, let me know. The lay out of this place is still not clear in my head.
Alpha
Alpha stayed by the door of the room the others had entered, leaning against the doorframe and feeling the edge of a knife. The vision of the…[Read more]
-
Ruth replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 7 months ago
I apologize for the long rp, it wasn’t meant to be that way XD.
For all wondering, the herb Nar gave Marcel is Rosemary, which is a mild stimulant, well-known for increasing circulation. These stimulantive properties help with a few different problems, but to Marcel’s interest, it helps alleviate headaches, espeically migraines by opening up b…[Read more]
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic Character Party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 7 months ago
Ottoline
“Do you not know who I am?” Marcurious strode out from the closet, a cape billowing out behind him. He brushed Otto aside as he turned to face the others. Here we go again….
He cocked his head and crossed his arms. “I am Marcurious, son of the Great Sparrow. Pythonos fear and tremble at my name, I am a god,…[Read more]
-
Ruth replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 7 months ago
@whalekeeper @loopylin @savannah_grace2009 @jonas
Nar
“Um. Actually my head feels like a popped cream puff. While this pow-wow’s still a thing, does anyone have headache meds?”
What’s a cream puff? Never mind. Nar began digging in her bag. She grabbed a tin and tossed it to Jr.
“You know my methods, you’ve had me practise them on you way too…[Read more]
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 7 months ago
I burst out laughing when I read the Lukas RP…that’s great!!!
Livia
“Callie, you don’t have to be perfect…” Liv climbed over and sat next to Callista on her bed. “Even if you went around…I don’t know, stealing stuff, I’d still be your friend! I mean, not to say you should steal stuff, but you know…” her voice trailed off. “I…[Read more]
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic Help, I Don't Understand Keepers of the Lost Cities in the forum Fantasy 2 years, 7 months ago
@keilah-h @whalekeeper @hybridlore
Guys I just finished Lodestar and I came across this topic…and I was like YESSS!
To be honest…I’m kind of getting sick of these books…but like Whaley said, for some weird reason it’s like my comfort book, even though I know it’s not that good?
I keep getting so mad when Sophie keeps refusing to tell Fitz…[Read more]
-
Ruth replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 7 months ago
but I came home from school today and started squawking random sounds whenever I felt like it. So if that makes you feel less crazy…
LOL YOU TOO!!!!!? I have never heard someone
admitsay that, but I do that too! Like, if someone asked Cgecko, he could confirm, I make the weirdest little noises that drive him insane!we have dev…[Read more] - Load More
