-
Ruth replied to the topic Character Interviews in the forum Characters 2 years, 7 months ago
Animals give him form ideas, yes, but Chase has to have training before he can correctly choose his forms. Shyiads naturally use magic to help shift, Chase can’t use his magic, it’s to uncontrollable. When he shifts, he not only must use his energy to remain shifted, but also hold in and not use his magic. That’s why shifting is so…[Read more]
-
hybridlore replied to the topic My Introduction in the forum Start HERE 2 years, 7 months ago
@liberty Hi, it’s nice to meet you! I’m Hybridlore or Hybrid, also a homeschooler (I’m 15, but I’ll be sixteen in September) and I write YA science fiction. I’ve been interested in the Starlore legacy for a while but I haven’t been able to find it at the library :/. Glad to hear that it’s good, I’ll have to keep searching!
What do you like most…[Read more]
-
Ruth replied to the topic Character Interviews in the forum Characters 2 years, 7 months ago
Chase: I-I-I don’t know…animals are just my…therapy. They don’t care about scars.
-
TheArcaneAxiom replied to the topic My Introduction in the forum Start HERE 2 years, 7 months ago
Welcome to KP!
I’m the Arcane Axiom, I love math, searching for divine fundamental truth, and exploring that in my writing. I read/write sci-fi/fantasy, and am currently working on a universe with my sister called the Sceptrum.
Questions:
Do you lean towards hard or soft worldbuilding? (Hard meaning concrete rules for the reader to f…[Read more]
-
Ruth replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 7 months ago
GIRL! How is your style so perfect! I can never get my writing that good!
RIKER!!!! I’m just going to go off in the corner and do my ritual of crying of my Riker…
-
Trailblazer replied to the topic My Introduction in the forum Start HERE 2 years, 7 months ago
The Revolutionary War is one of my favorite time periods! I started writing a story in that time period and then lost traction, but I want to pick that up again! I’ve been learning so much about the founding of America that I didn’t know before, and seeing how much God was involved in it blows me away every time!
I also like the later…[Read more]
-
Ruth replied to the topic My Introduction in the forum Start HERE 2 years, 7 months ago
Everyone says horses are easy…Jokes on them, I worked at the stable six months, had to find the same horse twice (foggy day, and the pony was the exact right color. What a wonderful way to begin Christmas!), chased horses two times, almost got kicked in the ehad with a hoof, had two horses I was leading spook, and been stepped on.…[Read more]
-
Ruth replied to the topic My Introduction in the forum Start HERE 2 years, 7 months ago
I have actually never been within ten feet of a cow that i can remember…Never hd straight cows milk either (allergies that I have since grown out of)
I work at a stable in trade for riding and lessons, or I did, but health complications have caused me to quit for another couple months…I MISS MY TYLER 😭 He’s not actually mine but we…[Read more]
-
Ruth replied to the topic Hi! From Eilish! in the forum Start HERE 2 years, 7 months ago
The long road home and 28 hours are my fav recent albums. The plot twists were epic!
-
Ruth replied to the topic Hi! From Eilish! in the forum Start HERE 2 years, 7 months ago
Oh, okay, yeah, I’m kinda a horsey person… Work at a stable (I work there in trade for free rides and lessons)… have a favorite horse… Ya know.
Anyways, I grew up on Odyssey, and haven’t listened to it for a long time…I love Jason, Eugene is an old fav, Whit…I know everyone likes him, but he never was my favorite…[Read more]
-
Ruth posted an update 2 years, 7 months ago
@freed_and_redeemed YOU’RE BACK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I’m literally crying rn, sorry, excuse me while I go get some tissues…
anyways…
YOU’RE BACK!!!!!! I’m so happy rn!
I never got to ask you, but you said on Chat Chat a while ago, you were going on a trip just you and your grandmother, how’d it go?
And, and your other grandmother, has she had…[Read more] -
Ruth and
freedom are now friends 2 years, 7 months ago -
Ruth replied to the topic My Introduction in the forum Start HERE 2 years, 7 months ago
HIIIIIII! I’m crazy about horses!!!!!!!!
Have you ever had the same foot stepped on seven times by seven different horses?!
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic My Introduction in the forum Start HERE 2 years, 7 months ago
NOOOO NOT ANOTHER HOMESCHOOLER!!!! just kidding lol I’m like the only one on here that goes to public school…though I used to be homeschooled and homeschooling is just so much better in my opinion…so lucky duck!
Heyy! I’m Sara, though most people around here call me…well, they call me Sara. XD
Anyways, I’m a chocolate consuming,…[Read more]
-
Trailblazer replied to the topic My Introduction in the forum Start HERE 2 years, 7 months ago
Hey, it’s another hisfic lover!! I love your name, too, btw!
Anyway, I guess I should introduce myself… I’m Janessa, aka Trailblazer, and I write primarily historical fiction (but you probably guessed that by now XD) and contemporary, as well as a smattering of mystery. I also enjoy photography and hiking, and I love discovering new…[Read more]
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic Prayer Requests for Anyone in the forum Mission, Calling & Ethics 2 years, 7 months ago
That is so sweet of you and thank you!!! <3 and I LOVE THAT VERSE!
@everyone
Things are a lot better now, and I am so thankful to have all you guys <333
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic Hi! From Eilish! in the forum Start HERE 2 years, 7 months ago
Heyy! I’m Sara, though most people around here call me…well, they call me Sara. XD
Anyways, I’m a chocolate consuming, emotionally unstable, sleep deprived, algebra loving, public school attending freshman (in highschool)! (I’m fourteen years old atm)
Here are some random questions:
Do you ever talk to yourself?
Have you e…[Read more]
-
hybridlore replied to the topic Hi! From Eilish! in the forum Start HERE 2 years, 7 months ago
Hi! I’m Hybridlore or Hybrid, a homeschooled sophomore, violinist, and YA sci-writer.
I read that you like Enclave books! Have you read any of Nadine Brandes’s books or Cathy Mccrumb’s? I think they’ve got some on there…
Favorite book? (Sorry if you’ve already been asked that.)
Favorite movie?
Rainy days or sunny days?
-
Trailblazer replied to the topic Hi! From Eilish! in the forum Start HERE 2 years, 7 months ago
Wooton is such a fun character! Ooh, I’m not sure who my favorite character would be, tbh. From some of the older characters, I like Lucy Cunningham-Shultz (I’ve already been told by a coworker that I reminded her of Lucy lol, and it’s ironic because I really am a lot like Lucy, even down to being on my school’s newspaper for a…[Read more]
-
Ruth replied to the topic Hi! From Eilish! in the forum Start HERE 2 years, 7 months ago
Hi! I’m RAE around here.
I am fourteen, write sci-fi fantasy, draw realistically or semi-anime (I do not watch anime though), I am crazy about horses, I get all my friends confused about characters, I have feelings for MYCROFTXXX, I hate jello, and I am a fan of lotr and httyd. I like Star Wars too, but not as…[Read more]
- Load More

You would not believe how worried I was I’d never be able to talk to you again…