-
Ruth replied to the topic My Introduction in the forum Start HERE 2 years, 7 months ago
My older brother saw Beyond the Mask in theaters when it came out! It’s such a great movie!
-
Ruth replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 7 months ago
@anyone
If ya want your charries to meet Jr
probably no one does XDnow is a good time, since he’s not in a “I might kill you” mood and he’s wandering the streets. -
Ava Murbarger (Solfyre) replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 7 months ago
@freed_and_redeemed OOH I LOVE IT BUT POOR RIKER…
Yes, I keep disappearing. Sorry about that lol. I’ve been working odd jobs, trying to keep up with writing and school, etc., etc… Also yes I changed my pfp again. Hopefully I’ll stick with this one XD
-
TheArcaneAxiom replied to the topic My Introduction in the forum Start HERE 2 years, 7 months ago
I love the quote/verse you have at the bottom of your post! He IS always good.
Thanks! That’s an ArcaneAxiom original actually.
Hard building. I actually don’t really like writing about magic. I mean I sometimes have what you would call magic in my stories, but it is usually viewed as bad. That’s just for me. However, that’s not to say t…
-
Ava Murbarger (Solfyre) changed their profile picture 2 years, 7 months ago
-
Esther posted an update 2 years, 7 months ago
@smiley
Hey Miley!! I noticed you haven’t posted for a while and wanted to just check in and see how you were doing. 😊 Not that you’re required to post every time you’re active of course 😉 (Oh, and guess who’s backkk✨👀 -
Esther replied to the topic Hi! From Eilish! in the forum Start HERE 2 years, 7 months ago
I kinda write fanfic so I don’t think I really can answer that question sorry😅
Ohhh, oopsies! My bad XD
Japan, cos Nintendo Land.
Oh that would be so cool!! I’m assuming you play a lot of Nintendo then, right? If so, what’s your favorite game?
Sara Ella, Tv Show: Star Wars the Clone wars, Movie: National Treasure . (It change…
-
Esther replied to the topic Prayer Requests for Anyone in the forum Mission, Calling & Ethics 2 years, 7 months ago
@savannah_grace2090
I’m so happy for you! God is good!! <33
-
Esther replied to the topic Character Interviews in the forum Characters 2 years, 7 months ago
Maverick sounds awesome XD
Ok, I have a question for you, Maverick—how do you think people describe you? How would you like to be described?
-
hybridlore replied to the topic My Introduction in the forum Start HERE 2 years, 7 months ago
@liberty That sounds really cool! If you end up wanting to post it on here, I’d love to read it!
-
Esther replied to the topic Character Interviews in the forum Characters 2 years, 7 months ago
Easton: Eh, I don’t think so. As long as you know how to drive it without crashing it.
-
Esther replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 7 months ago
*tilted
not titled -
Esther replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 7 months ago
Ami
“Not yet.” She titled her head, knowing she had seen someone that looked just like Ellie somewhere else. “This may sound weird, but do you happen to have a twin?”
-
Esther replied to the topic Hi! From Eilish! in the forum Start HERE 2 years, 7 months ago
Welcome to Kingdom Pen, Eilish!! I’m Esther: a volleyball-playing, violin-squeaking, dog-obsessed, homeschooled, fiction-writing, God-loving, teen girl!
Ooh, you live in New Zealand?! That is so cool!! I just live in good ol’ US of A. But my dream is to travel to a myriad of different places, and New Zealand is one of the…[Read more]
-
Esther replied to the topic My Introduction in the forum Start HERE 2 years, 7 months ago
Welcome to Kingdom Pen!! I’m Esther: a volleyball-playing, violin-squeaking, dog-obsessed, homeschooled, fiction-writing, God-loving, teen girl!
Time for some questionssss
1. Who’s your favorite character you’ve ever written? Why? What are they like?
2. If you could visit any place in the world, where would it be and why?
3. Who i…[Read more]
-
hybridlore replied to the topic My Introduction in the forum Start HERE 2 years, 7 months ago
Character conflicts are fun! Honestly, I like reading those kinds of scenes too, mostly just for all the emotions between characters. It does sound weird, but I get what you mean.
Sounds cool! I would love to hear more! -
hybridlore posted an update 2 years, 7 months ago
Happy Hug Day! Feb 12
-
hybridlore changed their profile picture 2 years, 7 months ago
-
Ruth replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 7 months ago
Nar & Jr
The siblings simultaneously pointed at each other and said,
“Sometimes I wish she would rest.”
“Sometimes I wish he would rest.”
In such harmony that they were like twins.
Jr huffed.
“I can’t stop what I’m doing!”
“Neither can I! But as a healer’s apprentice, I prescribe more rest for you.”
Jr crossed his arms,…[Read more]
-
Ruth replied to the topic Character Interviews in the forum Characters 2 years, 7 months ago
Or it could play with his emotions in the way that it will make him more emotional than normal.
- Load More
