-
Ruth replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 7 months ago
Jr
Jr’s hand went to one of his knives, resting casually upon the hilt at his hip. He looked the alien up and down.
“Yeh, that was me. And i did almost murder someone. You’re the one who was dancing with the little kid named Seb, the little kid who tried to choke me.” Jr burst out in an amused smile. “I don’t know your name.”
-
Ruth posted an update 2 years, 7 months ago
@keilah-h Hey, check out Generation Tech on Youtube. he does ALOT of cool Star Wars stuff. My big brother and I thoroughly enjoy his vids, and so thought you might too.
-
Smiley replied to the topic Talking about are Fanfics in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 7 months ago
Okay so before I comment on anything else, I noticed your profile pic… we both know that Pietro is better right? not the lame excuse for one that is the Xmen one who didn’t even have a twin sister, but instead the wonderful Pietro Maximoff who only got one movie
honestly, I really didn’t like when the Xmen one came into the…[Read more]
-
Ruth replied to the topic Let's Laugh! Writing Memes in the forum Art 2 years, 7 months ago
-
Ruth replied to the topic Let's Laugh! Writing Memes in the forum Art 2 years, 7 months ago

-
Ruth replied to the topic Let's Laugh! Writing Memes in the forum Art 2 years, 7 months ago
That actually is a real scene…
-
Ruth replied to the topic Let's Laugh! Writing Memes in the forum Art 2 years, 7 months ago
@all-who-know-Jr

-
Ruth replied to the topic Let's Laugh! Writing Memes in the forum Art 2 years, 7 months ago
-
Ruth replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 7 months ago
I agree that if you add her that she should be just a friend, and Nar would not see her as a girlfriend, though jr might. That’s my only worry, that Jr might suddenly become hostile again. in the end, i’ll try and restrain my charrie from killing yours if she does come. If it’s really something you want to do, write up her profile…[Read more]
-
Ruth replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 7 months ago
Children are so cute! Can’t wait until I have kids✨✨✨
-
Esther replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 7 months ago
Ahh!! That is ✨a d o r a b l e✨ 🥰🥰
-
Esther replied to the topic Let's Laugh! Writing Memes in the forum Art 2 years, 7 months ago
He just needs to mature a tad more… XD
-
Esther replied to the topic Let's Laugh! Writing Memes in the forum Art 2 years, 7 months ago
You hear that Ev?!!
Ev: Naw, I already have my priorities straight. *winks at giggling girls walking by*
Ami: *rolls her eyes*
He’s actually really sweet to Ami though. Like… okay, I’m sharing a tiny spoiler but whatever. Their whole group was captured for “breaking the law,” but Ev ends up turning himself in and taking the blame…[Read more]
-
Esther replied to the topic My Introduction in the forum Start HERE 2 years, 7 months ago
Yes, I have a dog. His name is Buddy. He’s five, and I’m loving training him! I don’t play volleyball on a team, but I do like playing it with friends/siblings.
Aww, I love it!! What breed is he? I have a Siberian Husky named Bandit (well, he’s our family’s dog, not just mine 😉 ). He’s three and the quietest husky I’ve ever met. XD He’ll…[Read more]
-
Esther replied to the topic Let's Laugh! Writing Memes in the forum Art 2 years, 7 months ago
@freedomwriter76
😂😂😂
Ok, now y’all are making me want to make some of my own character memes… stay tuned… 👀
😂😂 For real thoughhh 🫣😂
-
Ruth replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 7 months ago
@whalekeeper @godlyfantasy12 @esther-c
Chase
“S-sorry.” He tried to form his lips to some word, but he got frustrated when the noises that came out were not the ones he intended. Chase gave up trying and relaxed into the coziness of the covers and bed, resting his tired eyes.
Chase still has not forgotten. when will he realize that he…[Read more]
-
Ruth replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 7 months ago
Yeah, I don’t really want to diagnose it, just give him some of the symptoms and kina leave it at that for now. For one thing, that means if I write it wrong, I won’t be so upset when I find out XD
Nar
“Because everyone in my family is a fighter or scientist, I guess. Jr’s a fighter. Nathan, my other older brother, is a scientist.…[Read more]
-
Smiley replied to the topic Talking about are Fanfics in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 7 months ago

and Clint’s board!!! the first board I’ve ever made for him
-
Smiley replied to the topic Talking about are Fanfics in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 7 months ago

and Pietro’s!!
-
Smiley replied to the topic Talking about are Fanfics in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 7 months ago

And Y’all Wanda!!!!
her guilt!! it makes me so sad!!!!!
- Load More



ooooh I might! be right back
yes those certainly look interesting! A couple hot takes in there lol. Might give them a watch sometime, thanks for the recommendation!!
Your welcome! two other Youtube channels my brother likes are Spacedock and Eckhart’s ladder. Enjoy!