-
Esther replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 7 months ago
My first RP didn’t post… 😑
-
Esther replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 7 months ago
Thanks!!
Aww, that makes me so glad. It’s encouraging to hear that, because that’s part of what I’m going for in this book. 😊
Thank you!!
Yes, I love those types of scenes too. I don’t get to write many of them in the first book because they’re separated for most of the time, but when I do get to, I love it. 🥰…[Read more]
-
Esther replied to the topic KP Glitch Problems in the forum Questions and Support 2 years, 7 months ago
That’s happened to me too! ✋🏻
Down with Wyoh’s reign 😤😠✊⚔️
-
Ruth replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 7 months ago
You’re gonna make me cry 😭😭😭😭 again!
I’m not gonna ask permission this time, I’m just gonna hug Riker no matter what 💗 The poor boy💔😭💔
He’s like the only who can get me to use emojis XD…well him and poor Hans -
Smiley replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 7 months ago
Esper
Esper turned around quickly to see a girl standing in the doorway, she was wearing a very cute yet well… it was kind of a dated outfit, she wore a very beautiful smile but her eyes were shifting around her and the room.
“Hi,” Esper said with a smile, she then looked at her side of the room, had she crossed to the…[Read more]
-
Ruth replied to the topic KP Glitch Problems in the forum Questions and Support 2 years, 7 months ago
What about Notifs being eaten? I know other people, not just me, have had certain notifs never appear.
-
Smiley replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 7 months ago
Yes!! I’m excited to see how the two get along
I’m going to go ahead and RP for Esper again
Esper
She made her way down the school hallways, her room had been harder to find than the boys’ one. Finally, she found it, Dorm 141.
the room was small, but it would work just fine for her, she came from a small house after all.…[Read more]
-
Ruth replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 7 months ago
Fin! Fin! Not Franz. Ugh! I’ve been reading to much Franz Stigler!
-
Ruth replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 7 months ago
Chase should have a math tutor to help him out, but the problem is he wouldn’t mention it. Franz would have to notice he struggles first.
-
Ruth replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 7 months ago
Speaking of Chase…
@whalekeeper @loopylin @savannah_grace2009
Chase
Chase paid no attention to the little boy he finally recognized from the dorm last night. He just erased his doodles except two: a wolf and a bird on a branch above him. The red had faded from his eyes, and replacing came some white, some green, and some grey, oddly mixing in…[Read more]
-
Ruth replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 7 months ago
it’s “Love Will Take You Places” by Danny Gokey
Wyoh ate my notif! It’s funny, when I first joined Wyoh gave me a notif from five years ago and now she eats them!
Yes, that does fit him well. Also God Only Knows by for KING + COUNTRY and I think there was another one that fit even better than those two…idr
Jr has Psych…[Read more]
-
Ruth replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 7 months ago
Jr
“I’m technically already in my class. Though, I did volunteer to help around the school. Enjoy class, Riker.” Jr nodded to him and began walking down the hallway. He son turned and was lost from sight.
-
TheArcaneAxiom replied to the topic Character Adventure (Formerly Character Party) in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 7 months ago
Also, I like the knife idea!
-
TheArcaneAxiom replied to the topic Character Adventure (Formerly Character Party) in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 7 months ago
Fair enough lol! It will be interesting to have the literal deified personification of chaos wandering around what may as well be a playground for him. He’ll have fun turning your villain into a toy by the description you gave, and others such as Synian for sure. *Evil laughter
-
Ruth replied to the topic Character Songs/Playlists! in the forum Music 2 years, 7 months ago
Wow. That’s one long list…that proves Riker needs a hug! <333
Interestingly, Physco in my head by skillet is a song I put to Alpha. So is Monster by the same people.
-
Ruth replied to the topic Character Hunger Games (Inspired by YWW) in the forum Genre-Writing 2 years, 7 months ago
Has anyone had their eyes just suddenly start watering for no reason???
Or am I actually crying over the good ol’ days?
-
Ruth replied to the topic Character Hunger Games (Inspired by YWW) in the forum Genre-Writing 2 years, 7 months ago
@jonas @highscribeofaetherium @whalekeeper
I miss the ol’ Nahim and Zahlin trying to kill each other moments! I should make a compile “best of Nahim vs. Zahlin-Character Party RP”
-
Ruth replied to the topic Character Hunger Games (Inspired by YWW) in the forum Genre-Writing 2 years, 7 months ago
Once upon a time there was a child born on Maz 15th, 10000 GA who was given the name Nahim Alfred, son of Anoran and Narony, children of the Nayhelm. This child grew up through a mix of tears and sunshine, before finally being drowned in the loss of both home and family. Nahim grew to be well-known as the one who killed King Vorgan,…[Read more]
-
Smiley replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 7 months ago
Leon… this is seriously the most tragic character in any of your books
okay so maybe not, but in my opinion he is
]Leon is dealing with the loss of a loved one, and even after he turns to God, he’ll still never have his wife with him on earth and my heart is broken. and is it possible I’m caring too much for a fictional…[Read more]
-
TheArcaneAxiom replied to the topic Character Adventure (Formerly Character Party) in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 7 months ago
Hmmm, idk I just introduced Chaos before I saw you posted this. The thing is that Chaos might try infiltrating, but Umen and Synian will both recognize him. He will be by definition unreliable with completing any goals. If he has been intentionally summoned, he won’t really serve the villains very well. He’ll just make it…[Read more]
- Load More
