-
Esther replied to the topic A Place to share/write whatever we’re working on: Worldbuilding, plot, etc in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 6 months ago
Oooh! I like it!! I really love the concept of writing from an antagonistic protagonist’s POV. Because every “villain” thinks they’re doing the “right thing” or at least they justify their actions to make them seem okay. I’m already very intrigued!!
-
Trailblazer replied to the topic A Place to share/write whatever we’re working on: Worldbuilding, plot, etc in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 6 months ago
@stephieIs it kind of an allegorical type of story?
-
Trailblazer replied to the topic A Place to share/write whatever we’re working on: Worldbuilding, plot, etc in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 6 months ago
@stephieI’m intrigued… I don’t think I personally could write from the perspective of a villain of sorts, and I don’t know where your plot is going, but I can already see this turning into a redemption story. Even just that brief glimpse draws me in. Great job!
-
Trailblazer replied to the topic A Place to share/write whatever we’re working on: Worldbuilding, plot, etc in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 6 months ago
@stephieAhhh I think Wyoh ate my post!Thanks! I appreciate that! I hope to share some more of the story at some point, but right now most it is still not written out. I feel like I’ve been discovering what happens as I’m writing it, because I didn’t initially sit down with a plot in mind, but it’s just fallen together as I write. So there’s still…[Read more]
-
Esther replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 6 months ago
Ahh, that was so good but so saddd!! 😭 Poor Abelard 🥺
Ok, but when they first saw each other and started calling each other names, I thought immediately of Steve and Bucky. XD Like when they said something along the lines of:
“Don’t do anything stupid without me.”
“How can I? You’re taking all the stupid with you.”
I t…[Read more]
-
Esther replied to the topic I Have So Much Writing Material But Can't Actually Write It All: A Lament 🙂 in the forum Fantasy 2 years, 6 months ago
I love this so much!! These characters are ✨a m a z i n g✨
Power ideas for Mira…. Ummm… Idk. XD My brother and I were going to write a book together at some point and one of the villains has the ability to manipulate sound. Either he can manipulate how someone hears something or just sound in general. We’d thought it’d…[Read more]
-
Esther replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 6 months ago
Ok, thanks!
Fynn
Fynn squinted as Navin pulled out two glowing rocks from his pocket.
“Uh… d- do you want a light? But don’t shake it. It’ll explode.”
Fynn carefully grabbed it, holding it as still as possible. Though he seriously considered shaking it once or twice. “Now that the whole school’s probably been plunged into…[Read more]
-
Esther replied to the topic Romantic Subplot help? in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 6 months ago
Glad I could help! :))
-
Esther replied to the topic Romantic Subplot help? in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 6 months ago
And you could totally play with his backstory like why he chooses or has to fight as a gladiator when he’s just this super nice guy
-
Esther replied to the topic Romantic Subplot help? in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 6 months ago
Oooh, I love romantic side plots XD
You could also toss in some conflict and have the guy meet her with bad intentions, like to figure out how to make Vital or steal it, etc. But then he ends up liking her. I feel like that trope is kinda overused, but if it’s done well, it doesn’t bother me.
I like Loopy’s idea too.…[Read more]
-
Esther replied to the topic A Place to share/write whatever we’re working on: Worldbuilding, plot, etc in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 6 months ago
Aww, I love that!! Siblings dynamics are the best. XD
-
Esther replied to the topic Hear ye! Hear ye! The Ducktator doth cometh, bearing greetings and pancakes! in the forum Start HERE 2 years, 6 months ago
That sounds very inconvenient to live under. No wonder your characters want to get out. Does just the Orb shrink, or does everything inside it shrink too?
Oh yes, very inconvenient 😑 lol
Just the Orb itself
I’m terrified that by the time I get to experience 4 feet of snow I’ll be too old to enjoy it. XD
Lol! For real XD
-
Esther replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 6 months ago
Umm… my immediate answer would be Leon. I find him more relatable in a general sense and for some reason I just love him more. XD I wish I could give you more of a complete answer, lol. I guess I pretty much agree with what everyone else has said.
And that scene….
Girl!!! They’re smuggling Bibles together?!! I love that!! 😆
-
Esther replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 6 months ago
Thanks!! 🥰
It was because i saw a pic of a girl riding piggyback with a guy and I was like, “I need to put this in my book!” XD
-
Trailblazer replied to the topic A Place to share/write whatever we’re working on: Worldbuilding, plot, etc in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 6 months ago
I have a snippet of a scene from a contemporary story I’ve been working on recently. This scene sort of just flowed and I’m loving the sibling relationship between River (the MC) and her brother Blaze. I haven’t shared anything from this WIP before because it’s still very new, and quite honestly, I started it without having any idea of what the…[Read more]
-
Allison replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 6 months ago
Ok, thanks! I may check out Instagram, but I have to see 🙂
🥹 Thats so sweet💖 I dont know how you make all your scenes so realistic, like, I can just see it happening.🥰
Well, just to clarify, the excited part was about you almost being ready to be published. 😉 I mean, driving’s exciting t…
-
Esther replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 6 months ago
Yesssss. She would be adorable as a part of Riker’s family tho 🥰 Then Riker/Iris will have 6 kids! XD I mean, why not?? 🤣
Um yes that sounds awesome!! That’s how big I want my family to be when I’m married. 🥰 Whenever I say it, some people give me looks, but I’m like “I know it would be crazy and that’s a lot of kids, but I…[Read more]
-
Esther replied to the topic Hear ye! Hear ye! The Ducktator doth cometh, bearing greetings and pancakes! in the forum Start HERE 2 years, 6 months ago
Agh! This notif got buried in my emails and I almost forgot to reply! Sorry!
That sounds really interesting! So, the Orb is like a giant bubble they are trapped in?
Pretty much. It’s kinda like a screen, so it simulates what the outside should look like, but it’s not very good. So it can start pouring rain and lighting and thu…[Read more]
-
Esther replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 6 months ago
@princesachronicle22 Thanks! He’s a lot fun to write XD
-
Esther replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 6 months ago
I love characters like that 🥰
thanks so much!! I have a little scene with them if you wanna see it… Though it focuses more on the MC than her.
Aww, yesss 🥺💕
- Load More
