@smiley
Active 1 year, 7 months ago- Rank: Chosen One
- Total Posts: 2243
-
Esther replied to the topic Hello, fellow writers! in the forum Start HERE 3 years, 6 months ago
1. Any other country… Good question! I’m going to have to go with Israel, I think? Because I would get to see some of the places where Jesus walked!
That would be so cool!! I used to really want to visit Israel (and I still do), but I really want to visit Ireland/Northern Ireland now because of the scenery and the accents. &#x…[Read more]
-
Esther replied to the topic The news is out! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 6 months ago
Yep! I understand! 🙂
-
Esther replied to the topic No Boring Scenes?? in the forum Plotting 3 years, 6 months ago
If you’re bored writing a story, that doesn’t mean it’s a bad chapter. It might mean you’re getting tired of the project and need to work on another one for a little until you get new ideas! Or, if you think a scene is getting boring or useless for your charries/readers, insert some foreshadowing for what’ll come later.
-
Ava Murbarger (Solfyre) replied to the topic My WIP in the forum Novel Critique Requests 3 years, 6 months ago
Oooh hard decision lol. Out of those, I’d probably be most interested in the characters, languages, and cultures, since I’m working on incorporating that into my own writing.
Also, wish me luck! I’ll be gone from one to three playing music for the school I used to go to. 🙂
-
Light replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 6 months ago
I think it was from yesterday. Unfortunately I wasn’t on right then though.
-
Ava Murbarger (Solfyre) replied to the topic Does anyone else like to write song spoofs? in the forum Music 3 years, 6 months ago
@artsy-dragon @ folith-feolin
I don’t have a lot of changed-up songs written down, but here is one of the poem-ish songs I wrote (Sorren sings it in my book, at least eventually). It might not make a whole lot of sense because you haven’t read it, but I think it turned out okay. 🙂
The trees stand tall and strong,
And the snow whispers in our…[Read more]
-
Light replied to the topic A Place to share/write whatever we’re working on: Worldbuilding, plot, etc in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 6 months ago
Oh okay! Yeah I thought Zolten was her uncle…
her actual dad sounds so sweet!! And she didn’t know that was her Dad that gave her Nyx…Ahhh that whole dynamic is just 😭😭
-
Light replied to the topic A Place to share/write whatever we’re working on: Worldbuilding, plot, etc in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 6 months ago
-
Ava Murbarger (Solfyre) replied to the topic Does anyone else like to write song spoofs? in the forum Music 3 years, 6 months ago
Awesome! I play guitar, so I usually come up with a rhythm and some chords and just go for it lol.
-
Light replied to the topic Character Castle 2.0 in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 6 months ago
@freedomwriter76 @godlyfantasy12
I hope both of y’all had a great church service, and Godly, I hope you had fun at the concert, and Light, I hope you had an absolutely amazing, wonderful birthday!!! 💗💗💗
Oops just saw this! Thank you!! We didn’t make it to church, we stayed up late for my birthday. I did have a wonderful birthday! My Mom got me a s…[Read more]
-
Ava Murbarger (Solfyre) replied to the topic My WIP in the forum Novel Critique Requests 3 years, 6 months ago
Oooh those are some good ones. I kind of guessed the Isaiah one lol 😄
There is a group that decides what is and isn’t legal. I’ll get back to you later, because I have some schoolwork to get done lol. I agree that it is very optimistic, and I’m probably going to work on a better system, too.
-
Light replied to the topic Character Castle 2.0 in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 6 months ago
(AWW Bren’s got a stubborn streak XD 😍)
But….oof…that’s not good…😬😬
So Asher is a lot more stubborn than Vance had expected…but that didn’t stop him from getting as much out of him as he could…
But eventually, Asher is so just exhausted that he lets something slip…and then when he realizes what he’s done, he…[Read more]
-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 6 months ago
@godlyfantasy12 @freedomwriter76 @lightoverdarkness6 @gwyndalf-the-wise @princesachronicle22
Anyone up for a chat while I do some writing?
-
Ava Murbarger (Solfyre) replied to the topic Does anyone else like to write song spoofs? in the forum Music 3 years, 6 months ago
Oh gosh I randomly rewrite songs all the time lol. I rewrote 7 Years, if anyone knows that song, and made it just about stories haha. Mainly I just write songs to go in my books. My character Sorren kind of surprises everyone with an awesome singing voice they never knew about, so… I wrote a song for him to sing, and now I want to…[Read more]
-
Light replied to the topic Hey, Writers! in the forum Start HERE 3 years, 6 months ago
Oh wow, we have similar usernames!! 😀
Welcome to the Kingdom, Light Warrior Pen!
I’m Lightoverdarkness6, (or just Light 🙂 a Christian, Homeschooled teen girl who loves drawing my characters, exploring the great outdoors, riding horses, playing piano, ranting about books and movies, writing, Middle Earth and anything from…[Read more]
-
Ava Murbarger (Solfyre) replied to the topic My WIP in the forum Novel Critique Requests 3 years, 6 months ago
Thanks! I worked really hard on it. 🙂
I’d love to hear more about your WIPs (if you are okay with that, of course)!
Random question. What’s your favorite Bible verse/verses? Mine are Psalms 139:7-12, if you were wondering lol.
-
Light replied to the topic Character Castle 2.0 in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 6 months ago
@godlyfantasy12 @freedomwriter76
oof, I’ll try! Probably won’t be able to tonight, maybe tomorrow tho. 🙂 Sorry!
-
Light replied to the topic A Place to share/write whatever we’re working on: Worldbuilding, plot, etc in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 6 months ago
Aww Ridley!! I love him!! Oh I’m glad he’s redeemed. He sounds like an interesting character! So Zolten is Lyn’s uncle? Or dad?
Of course!! 🙂
-
Light replied to the topic A Place to share/write whatever we’re working on: Worldbuilding, plot, etc in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 6 months ago
NOVEMBER!!!!! AHH I love it!! 🙂 <3<3
-
Light replied to the topic A Place to share/write whatever we’re working on: Worldbuilding, plot, etc in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 6 months ago
XDXD That’s hilarious!! I wish I had girl cousins lol. I have 20 boy cousins, and literally 3 girl cousins. But the one my age, moved. So at family gatherings I usually hang out with my guy cousins, one in particular. We talk about Star Wars XD.
Haha, one of the girls at a church camp I went to took a shower in 2 minutes flat and…[Read more]
- Load More
