@smiley
Active 1 year, 7 months ago- Rank: Chosen One
- Total Posts: 2243
-
Light replied to the topic A Place to share/write whatever we’re working on: Worldbuilding, plot, etc in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 6 months ago
EZEKIEL!!!! NOOOO 😭😭😭!!! Do they find out about the group?!? Is that what happens to Jezyk?! Or am I wayyy off XD.
But oh my goodness Ezekiel is amazing!!! 😍💖😍💖
And sweet Esther 💖💖!!
And GRIMM!!! I love his moodboard!!!
(And yeah, I think he does…[Read more]
-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic A Place to share/write whatever we’re working on: Worldbuilding, plot, etc in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 6 months ago
Ooh, that’s exciting!!! (yet also terrifying at the same time…😅🤣😬) I’m sure you’ll do absolutely AMAZING, Min!!!! ❤️❤️❤️
Thanks girl! Your encouragement means so much to me! <333
Ooh, I love the sound of all of that!!! 😃 Exciting!!!! 🤩😄😍
Yay! Glad you like it! I’m super excited about it!
Also just read that chapter you posted,…[Read more]
-
Light replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 3 years, 6 months ago
Oh WOW!!! 😍😍 I LOVE it!!! It’s soo good!!
That looks like it took a while! Great job!
-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 3 years, 6 months ago
@freedomwriter76 @lightoverdarkness6 @godlyfantasy12 @thearcaneaxiom @kyronethearcanin
I made a book poster for my series! Had a lot of fun with this, if I ever do commissions I think it would be posters.

-
Ava Murbarger (Solfyre) replied to the topic Hello, fellow writers! in the forum Start HERE 3 years, 6 months ago
I would love to!
-
Esther replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 6 months ago
Actually, my cousins are sweethearts! The ones I actually interact with, anyway XD. But I know how some can be lol.
That’s awesome! ☺️
Almost all of my cousins are younger than me. I’ve only got a few who are either my age or older. He’s one of them who’s around my age. He’s crazy. 🤣
-
Esther replied to the topic Hello, fellow writers! in the forum Start HERE 3 years, 6 months ago
-
Ava Murbarger (Solfyre) replied to the topic My WIP in the forum Novel Critique Requests 3 years, 6 months ago
Wow! That sounds so cool!
You really thought that out a lot, and I enjoyed reading it. I’ve until now been more of a pantser, though I’ve always enjoyed worldbuilding, and have started to dive into it more recently.
The council appeared because of the war, yes.
-
Ava Murbarger (Solfyre)'s profile was updated 3 years, 6 months ago
-
Ava Murbarger (Solfyre) replied to the topic My WIP in the forum Novel Critique Requests 3 years, 6 months ago
There was a war, in which the Lupinari and the Serpenree nearly wiped each other out. It was before Dragor became king of the Serpenree, so he himself never actually agreed to it, and probably never would have. The council, anticipating that someday another ruler would try to take over, made the four-planet rule.
-
Light replied to the topic Character Songs/Playlists! in the forum Music 3 years, 6 months ago
And also, that song is SOOO GOOD!!!! It reminded me a lot of my charries, but ESPECIALLY Dylan. And Iris.
AHHH JOCELYN 😭😭😭😭
I read the whole spoiler topic when I joined so I know too…… -
Light replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 6 months ago
XDXD That’s hilarious!!
Actually, my cousins are sweethearts!
The ones I actually interact with, anyway XD.But I know how some can be lol. -
Ava Murbarger (Solfyre) replied to the topic Hello, fellow writers! in the forum Start HERE 3 years, 6 months ago
Okay now I KNOW I like him XD. Especially the quote from Winston Churchill!
-
Ava Murbarger (Solfyre) replied to the topic My WIP in the forum Novel Critique Requests 3 years, 6 months ago
Alright, so for the legal system, there is what they call the Orythian Council (Orythia is most likely going to be their solar system). It is made up of two representatives from each kingdom on every planet. They usually decide the laws, though they have to be approved by at least four planets to go through. I can try to answer…[Read more]
-
Esther replied to the topic Character Songs/Playlists! in the forum Music 3 years, 6 months ago
-
Esther replied to the topic Hello, fellow writers! in the forum Start HERE 3 years, 6 months ago
We don’t have a lot of forests where I live. We’re kind of just surrounded by farmers’ fields, so I guess I’ll have to find somewhere that does. Oooh… What about a forest in the mountains? That would be perfect! 😄
Same here. Suburbs, cities, and farmland. XD
Yes!! It would be!! Our family visited Colorado I think 2 summers ago…[Read more]
-
Esther replied to the topic Character Songs/Playlists! in the forum Music 3 years, 6 months ago
That song sounds so fitting!! When I get the chance I’ll listen to it. 😊
Actually for after he loses Jocelyn….
Wait, wait, wait…
hold on…
JOCELYN DIES!?!?!
NOOOOO!! She can’t!! I love her!! 😭
-
Esther replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 6 months ago
@lightoverdarkness6 @freedomwriter76
Y’all are here saying you love the name Micah, and I’m over here like: 😐 “My cousin’s name is Micah.” 🤣 And you know how cousin’s are… 🤣
-
Ava Murbarger (Solfyre) replied to the topic Hello, fellow writers! in the forum Start HERE 3 years, 6 months ago
Oh, Ireland would be cool, too!
We don’t have a lot of forests where I live. We’re kind of just surrounded by farmers’ fields, so I guess I’ll have to find somewhere that does. Oooh… What about a forest in the mountains? That would be perfect! 😄
Yes, Dune is very fun to write. No one really ever knows what he’s about to do &…[Read more]
-
Esther replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 6 months ago
I could add even more charries for them to join if y’all wanted…🤣
There’s a couple I may need some practice writing. 😜💗
If you want to. 🤣
I know @godlyfantasy12, @princesachronicle22 and I were a group that had Des, Fynn, and Sky in it. If they are willing to pick up that group again, then I’m fine with that. I’m okay with you…[Read more]
- Load More
