@smiley
Active 1 year, 7 months ago- Rank: Chosen One
- Total Posts: 2243
-
Ava Murbarger (Solfyre) replied to the topic Hello, fellow writers! in the forum Start HERE 3 years, 6 months ago
They look really great! I can’t draw humans at all, but I’m okay at dragons lol.
-
Ava Murbarger (Solfyre) replied to the topic Hello, fellow writers! in the forum Start HERE 3 years, 6 months ago
I don’t quite have a system yet, but I’m basically starting by slowly introducing the words. For example, “om,” “ur,” and “bryn” are all mentioned in the naming of Dune’s ships. The others will most likely be introduced when there are other Felisaro present.
That works really well! And I’d love to see it. I’m working…[Read more]
-
Light replied to the topic Character Songs/Playlists! in the forum Music 3 years, 6 months ago
That’s totally fine! 🙂 I get that. It’s kinda draining.
I actually was already doing a Asher RP! 😀 Lol yeah, I can.
(Also, random question, but do you like Star Wars? I’m becoming more and more into it, and wondering if you’ve seen any of the movies or shows. If so, have you watched the Obi Wan Kenobi show?)
-
Light replied to the topic Character Songs/Playlists! in the forum Music 3 years, 6 months ago
AHHH THOSE ARE PERFECT FOR YOUR CHARRIES JUST AHHHH!!!!!!
NOVEMBER 😭😭😭
I’ll have to listen to the ones that I haven’t heard!
(Also, you wanna RP in the 2.0 castle? Totally fine if you’re not ready 😊)
-
Esther replied to the topic What's a question??? in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 6 months ago
(Exactly.)
-
Esther replied to the topic Its been a while in the forum Start HERE 3 years, 6 months ago
Welcome back, @alia!!
I’m Esther: a volleyball-playing, violin-squeaking, dog-obsessed, homeschooled, God-loving, amateur writer!!
My current WIP is called the Endoxos Trilogy, book one being called Ember of Hope. I also have ideas for stories/novels in a bunch of different genres.
So cool that you play violin too! I suppose that brings me to t…[Read more]
-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 3 years, 6 months ago
EEEEK THANKS!!
-
Ava Murbarger (Solfyre) replied to the topic Hello, fellow writers! in the forum Start HERE 3 years, 6 months ago
Yeah. I never want there to be any cursing in my books, so instead I just say in the writing something like “they cursed” instead of saying the words, especially because in that world expressions would be different. Some yell “blazes!” instead, which has been used before by other writers, but I would much rather do that than have actual…[Read more]
-
Ava Murbarger (Solfyre) replied to the topic Hello, fellow writers! in the forum Start HERE 3 years, 6 months ago
Thanks! It’s just bits and pieces right now, but it’s coming together.
-
Light replied to the topic Character Songs/Playlists! in the forum Music 3 years, 6 months ago
Oh my gosh!!! I LOVE Dear Evan Hansen’s music!!
You Will Be Found is in my charrie’s playlists already!! I found the music last week. I have not and probably will not watch it, because of the same reasons, but the music is sooo good!!!
-
Ava Murbarger (Solfyre) replied to the topic Hello, fellow writers! in the forum Start HERE 3 years, 6 months ago
“She” as in Rina. Just realized I never clarified. 😅
-
Ava Murbarger (Solfyre) replied to the topic Hello, fellow writers! in the forum Start HERE 3 years, 6 months ago
While there might be at some point, I have not yet figured out an ipa chart for it. There is very little standardized grammatical structure, if any, and it would definitely lean towards chaotic yet efficient for secrecy. Most Felisaro are very loyal. The fact that Dune, a character introduced later, is a rogue, endangers the…[Read more]
-
Ava Murbarger (Solfyre) replied to the topic Hello, fellow writers! in the forum Start HERE 3 years, 6 months ago
I don’t have everything figured out for the secret language in Healer, but I know it will be fairly random, as they are hoping to keep secrecy by keeping it completely separate from normal language. However, there may be some similarites.
Om- Good.
Ur- Bad.
Bryn- Fortune.
Ka- Attack; fight.
Zyr- Escape; leave; get out.
Those…[Read more]
-
Ava Murbarger (Solfyre) replied to the topic What's a question??? in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 6 months ago
Why do we bake cookies and cook bacon?
Why do we drive on a parkway and park on a driveway?
Why did Tarzan never have a beard? (This one bothers me for some reason lol)
-
Ava Murbarger (Solfyre) replied to the topic Hello, fellow writers! in the forum Start HERE 3 years, 6 months ago
It just depends on how you play it. The “in the air” version is more fun to me, and at our church we get really competitive with it. I’m one of the tallest so I always end up going against the older highschoolers.
By the way, I never thought the idea of skipping while walking made sense. And it is something a cartoony five-year-old would do lol
-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 3 years, 6 months ago
@keilah-h Thanks!! 😀
Oh! I love these questions XD
I use krita for digital art, it’s free pretty easy and I love it!
However I can’t export my animations without downloading and doing some complicated stuff. I have a walk cycle I made awhile ago and I can’t do anything with it (Not that it’s really any good lol)
I know my sister…[Read more]
-
Esther replied to the topic What's a question??? in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 6 months ago
(Possibly) (Now, if we are speaking of the unknown as the future, things that are yet to happen, then there is no way that we can make a model that accurately represents it. All we know is the known future. There is an extent and a limit to what we can know. This shows how finite we are, and how omniscient and infinite our God is.…[Read more]
-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic What makes a character meaningful? in the forum Characters 3 years, 6 months ago
Thanks, yeah that helps a bit. The problem I’m having is that his character arc starts in book 2, but I want people to be sad when he leaves in book 1. He doesn’t have a big connection to the mc’s, which I thought might be a problem. He actually has one of the stronger character arcs I’ve come up with, it just all happens later.…[Read more]
-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic Its been a while in the forum Start HERE 3 years, 6 months ago
Hello! We have had so many new people here on kp, I’d say all but maybe 2 of the regulars are people who are new since I joined about 5 months back. Nice to meet you! Violin is awesome, I play clarinet and try to play guitar XD
I wright dystopian ya fiction and make comics, and do school. That’s kinda it lol.
here’s a couple ask the (Not…[Read more]
-
Esther replied to the topic My Book needs some help 😀 in the forum Novel Critique Requests 3 years, 6 months ago
I like that! There’s one thing I would change though.
I staggered over to an almond tree that was bent into the shape of a seat that was covered in moss and fallen flower petals. Then sunk down on it breathing hard.
This sentence seems a little clunky since you used two adjective clauses. (Or phrases. I forget which one.) And the n…[Read more]
- Load More
