@smiley
Active 1 year, 7 months ago- Rank: Chosen One
- Total Posts: 2243
-
Esther replied to the topic How to write a meaninful character death? in the forum Characters 3 years, 6 months ago
Glad I could help!! 😄
-
Esther replied to the topic A Place to share/write whatever we’re working on: Worldbuilding, plot, etc in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 6 months ago
Yes, Dylan!!!
He’s my fave of your charries!! 😁
Great scene!! 😄
Is it bad that I’m kinda feeling bad for Felix?? XD
And sorta random question:
Do you write from everyone in the family’s POV?
-
Light replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 6 months ago
AHH POOR JARED 😭😭😭
ACHERON!!! 😡😤😡😤
Ooh but this will be fun 😏.
And XD Poor Steve 😭😅😆
-
Light replied to the topic A Place to share/write whatever we’re working on: Worldbuilding, plot, etc in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 6 months ago
Okay….
🤐🤐🤐
Hmm….
Oh yeah, you might…🤫🤔
@both-of-you-XD
So some of my books are going to be connected, kinda like yours, Freedom, just different time periods and my characters at different ages, because I just LOVE my charries, (shocker XD) and that style of writing, and it’s so much fun to…[Read more]
-
Esther replied to the topic Book Lovers! in the forum Book Discussions 3 years, 6 months ago
1. Hm… book recommendations… If you haven’t yet, you should read the Wingfeather Saga by Andrew Peterson. It is so good!!! I will say, the first book is slower than the others and more childish, but the second book gets the plot moving faster; the third one gets even more exciting; and the fourth one, oh my word, it is INCRE…[Read more]
-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 6 months ago
@freedomwriter76 Oh wait… is this hisfic or like fantasy? I didn’t know you wrote anything else XD
Lesli and Tauren
Tauren looks up from the table chatter to the sound of the door opening. Two men appear in the doorway, one obviously acting like the superior. The other man wears a gold chain around his neck. Tauren furrows his eyebrows as…[Read more]
-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 6 months ago
Another Tony stark pfp? XD
Maybe you could start (When you have the time)? I don’t know what the new characters are like so I’ll need to wait to wright Tauren and Lesli’s reaction.
-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic Our Favorite Characters (Of Our WIPs and Each Others!) Forum! in the forum Characters 3 years, 6 months ago
XD Thanks! Glad you like them!
I can’t remember your characters because it’s been awhile, but I love how you right sibling dynamics!
-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 6 months ago
Oh, yes! Villain would be good! Maybe with Tony Tuaren and Mathew? That would be interesting XD
-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic A Place to share/write whatever we’re working on: Worldbuilding, plot, etc in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 6 months ago
Oh wait… I might know this spoiler 🤔😉
I think I might know who Dylan’s wife is lol
-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic A Place to share/write whatever we’re working on: Worldbuilding, plot, etc in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 6 months ago
-
Light replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 6 months ago
-
Light replied to the topic A Place to share/write whatever we’re working on: Worldbuilding, plot, etc in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 6 months ago
-
Light replied to the topic The Character Ship Game Show✨ in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 6 months ago
Yup 😉
I used to… honestly, that’s been put on hold since my laptop stopped working. All my poems were on there, other than the ones in notebooks of course. You?
Aw, I’m sorry!! *Shakes fist at laptop*
Yeah, I used to write a few here and there, not as much anymore tho. I do need to get back into it…
*SCREEEE* DAN…[Read more]
-
Light replied to the topic A Place to share/write whatever we’re working on: Worldbuilding, plot, etc in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 6 months ago
(lol…similar here, but it’s more like 30-something degrees over here. 😂)
Haha, yeah!! I love spring…but it can be literally any kind of weather 😂. Like, about a week ago it was 70 something degrees, and then a few days later we had a fire in the fireplace!
Yesssssssssss!!!! ❤️🤐
Yayyyyy!!!!!!!!! ❤️ Hopef…[Read more]
-
Light replied to the topic A Place to share/write whatever we’re working on: Worldbuilding, plot, etc in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 6 months ago
*takes the hot cocoa* Thanks, girl!!!❤️❤️❤️
Yay, hot cocoa party!!!! 🎉😉
You’re welcome!! ❤️❤️ Yeah!! (Haha, it’s funny cuz here it’s like 64 degrees and raining but no, we’re having cocoa! XD)
❤️❤️❤️You are sooo welcome!!!! Love you too, girl!!! 💖💖💖💖
💖💖💖💖😊😊
IKR!?!?!?!? 😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭
YESS!!!! 😭😭😭😭😭
(hehe…well…actually…I’ve been thinkin…
-
Light replied to the topic A Place to share/write whatever we’re working on: Worldbuilding, plot, etc in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 6 months ago
❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️
Yes they do!!!! 😭❤️🤩😍
Haha, whoops! XD *grabs napkins and hands them to you* Here you go. Sorry Asher, we’ll get you more hot cocoa!!! Oh, and, *hands Dylan a cup*, there we go, you get some too. 😂
XD *takes napkins* Thanks! *See’s Asher’s horrified expression* *Hugs him*
*Dylan takes cup with a smile* *I hand one t…[Read more]
-
Light replied to the topic A Place to share/write whatever we’re working on: Worldbuilding, plot, etc in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 6 months ago
You are welcome! <33
❤️❤️❤️❤️
So glad our writing has impacted yours! I’ve experienced the same thing here.
I actually got the sentence tag “smiled faintly” from Godly’s writing lol
Yeah!! That’s awesome!! 😊 KP is just amazing. Well, not as much KP as the people in KP 😊.
XD haha, yeah, ‘smiled faintly’ is a good one! One of…[Read more]
-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic The Character Ship Game Show✨ in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 6 months ago
You guys I think I’ll watch from the sidelines because I don’t have much time for this rn… but I might just have to shove Tauren and Lesli into here one day… (After the ten year timeskip that is, they really are just friends for most of the series) Or Layson and Everly…? Oh this is hard. I might jump in a bit later 😀
-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic The Character Ship Game Show✨ in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 6 months ago
XD at my old youth group the boys had to wait for the girls to go first, but it was almost worse because there was pressure to go fast so they could get in XD
- Load More
